First Prev
of 6
Next Last
VOTER

Hattiesburg, MS

#105 Jul 17, 2011
Wow, your a doctor? As expected, after reading the first sentence of your HodgePraiseing, yes thats a new term for brainwashed southern hypocritical feaux evangelical good ole boys and semi-intellectuals. You cant fathom the damange thats actually caused by waging a "War on Drug!". Families are destroyed, Lives are destroyed, The system is not setup for rehabilitation it is setup for incarceration, and whom do you think pays for these guys incarceration and prosecution (Considering most of these individuals are insolvent) We foot the bill you jackwad. Apparently you cant take a look around and see that addiction is not a Moral flaw, It is a psychological disorder with compulsion) But hey, your the Dr. right? Go back to your shitty life and stay out of the political forum.
editor

Savannah, GA

#106 Jul 22, 2011
So you had rather leave the dopers alone? Not your problem maybe? When Billy Bob Meth Head breaks into YOUR house to steal and sell your stuff to pay for his habit, who pays for that?

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Someone in your family popped for possesion by a deputy maybe?

So which laws would you suggest they enforce?
REALDEAL

Bay Springs, MS

#107 Jul 23, 2011
Some of you not remember the riffrafe JCSO had working there over the years? Under the Hodge Administration, look at the number of drug arrest in the county alone. Look at the number of patrol deputies on duty 24/7. Look at the money used to purchase vehicles thru drug arrest, let's say, on I-59 alone. Look at the money saved by "The Garden" to taxpayers. Alex Hodge has made a major improvement over the riffrafe that was once patrolling county roads. Sure, some folks are unhappy. Regardless of who the sheriff is, that won't change. Jones Countians should be thankful for a sheriff that's out working and not meeting girlfriends and drinking at Xmas parties and then driving home in a county car!
Spy-D-Man

Minneapolis, MN

#108 Jul 23, 2011
For those of you actually interested in Justice in Jones County, Mississippi, check the political contributions and look for SANDERSON. This is the same SANDERSON bunch that was so close to the Vernon Dahmer murder by the Ku Klux Klan. Also look for Billy Howard, his wife got nailed for 100's of illegal workers, now suddenly he's giving 1000's to a sheriff's campaign? Kinda makes you wonder don't it?
hinds law

Jackson, MS

#109 Jul 26, 2011
John wrote:
Yeah about the headlines, he is arresting statutory rapist. That is great and they need to get all them off the street but the idiot hired one. Now you tell me whats right and wrong with that picture.
Isn't it amazing how alex and obama are so much alike.
Sharon Community MS

Laurel, MS

#110 Aug 1, 2011
Good Luck tomorrow, Sheriff Alex Hodge
hpf212

United States

#111 Aug 4, 2011
That is just the tip of the iceburg. Some of his employees would have been picked up by the same people that took all the employees in the raid on howard industries. He had employees with no drivers license driving comercial vehicles. People he busted in drug raids were his former employees.
Krys

Winnfield, LA

#112 Sep 1, 2011
sm69ac wrote:
Hodge lied to you? Really? No way. Really???
I think these folks or mad because he took their drugs, and actually done his job. These crackheads don't like the fact that their dope is being confiscated and their means of income is lost. Well they need to "GROW UP" and 'GET A REAL JOB". At least he makes them earn their keep, instead of letting them sit in jail eating 3 meals a day and watching t.v. on taxpayers money. Everyone has a past, nobody's perfect, and he is not afraid to say he is a christian. There is not a man in this world that is perfect. He maybe in the media alot but if he wasn't he would not be doing his job.
Victoria

Tchula, MS

#113 Nov 8, 2011
I think Sheriff Alex Hodge has done a fantastic job!! you couldnt ask for a better one than him. his keeping Jones County moving forward and i think we should all help him by re electing him as our sheriff. as for Larry when he was sheriff he never accomlpished half the things Alex has and also had a man under his supervision making videos of himself and young girls. i could keep going but ive made my statement
VOTER

United States

#114 Nov 8, 2011
you people are hilarious- love it, the truth is theyre all crooks!
Eddie Bourgeois

Long Beach, MS

#115 Nov 15, 2011
I think Sheriff Alex Hodge is a good man let him do his job and talk about someone else hes a good man so back off

Since: Dec 11

Poplarville, MS

#116 Dec 14, 2011
ca96ms wrote:
I was a road deputy in the late 70's in Jones County. Alex is probably the best sheriff Jones County has ever had at this point. A sheriff will usually only be as good as the people he hires. JCSO is at it's highest point right now, as far as funding in concerned. Add to this money from drug seizures, etc. Maurice Hooks did a good job for a long time until he let some of his personnel hurt him along with the escapee's incident. Alex cleaned house when he came in and started fresh. He kept most of the deputies that needed to be there. Same thing with Larry Dykes. Some of his personnel hurt him. It can easily happen to anyone including Hodge, if he's not careful. One case comes to mind here that really needs solving. The murder of Lori Hill and her unborn baby. 1993 was a long time ago, I know. This case along with, I believe it is five other deaths of females also hurt Hooks. JCSO has a group of investigators that are the best that has been there. If the Hill case is solved, along with some of the others, then Alex Hodge will be sheriff in Jones Co. a long, long time. The remaining parties involved in the Hill case are still around, while some of them are deceased due to there own doings, so to speak.
I would very much like to speak with you about the Lori Hill case. Could you e-mail me @ [email protected] .com ??
Jake

Sumner, MS

#117 Jan 24, 2012
Victoria, Hodge hired that same deputy back..and has hired bigger idiots than him. Please....and for Laurel Doc....you can't call the sherriff - hell his deputies can't even walk in to see him...they have to have an appointment...get real.
war eagles

Hazlehurst, MS

#118 Mar 10, 2012
Ha sheriff Hodge or preacher Hodge either one is a laugh..I was out at a friends house the other day IN WAYNE COUNTY... and Jones county white van with Jones county in black letters on the side pulled up and let convicts in strips out to pick up trash. And another time Jones county cops came out and jumped on a man and that is in the hands of a lawyer right now and I'm a witness and still in Wayne county and I was told his kin folks in Wayne county votes in Jones county. I my self live in Wayne county out in Clara by the school. But come on now just who is he for Jones or Wayne he don't even know county lines. He is pretty dumb if u ask me a sheriff is suppose to know ALL county roads..and what I'm saying can be proven because there are pictures to back it up..!!!
Undercover

Pearl River, LA

#119 Dec 7, 2014
Jones County Resident wrote:
These guys are the fastest retards, They arent exactly the medical school graduates of the area, i have heard hodge speak on several occasions, it the same old jones county song and dance, all the sheriffs drive about 100 mph on any road,its hilarious to most of us being educated citizens who could care less if you drive a blacked out cop car. That would only impress elementary school students, or simpletons. Listen people most of these guys are the lowest common denominator, they are "Good ole guys" and they are only acting how they have been taught. they like to trail cars, There is a real "Fear Factor" in Jones county because of the unreal police state that is enforced there. It is sad that these people are so ignorant to the facts of "WHY" some people dont agree with having such an all powerful arm of the law. It dosent take too many college classes to learn of what happens when police are given absolute power, when the citizens lose there rights. But i promise you, there is not a sheriff in the county that could actually understand the implications of that.
You are stupid
Undercover

Pearl River, LA

#120 Dec 7, 2014
I know the Jones County Sheriff on a personal and professional level and the man is what he says he is. He has cleaned this county up with the help of a very well trained and very talented administration. He operates under great morals just as id expect any Christian man to. His law enforcement background is why the majority of jones county put him in office twice and the way he treats people is why he is liked and well supported. Not every cop or deputy is perfect and some May or may not make the right decision at a given moment. Haven't you ever left McDonalds and the bag not have your fries in it. See my point there. As far as giving a man or woman a second chance to prove themselves I'm sorry people the Christian way is called forgiveness and I promise you if God didn't give us all second chances we would all burn in hell. So for those of you that want to trash Hodge and his staff if you don't like them when your home is broken into don't call them because you don't deserve them but even though you have trashed them they will always be there for you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Leslie Criss: Mississippi Picnic in Central Par... Jan 9 Nothing but LGBTQ 4
Danyel Jan 7 DontgiveaF 1
good doctors who are not afraid to prescribe pa... (Jun '10) Dec 27 hard2find 101
19 year old girl, trying to get on her feet!!! Dec 27 Mariko 1
Pain doctors who are not afraid to write strong... Dec '16 Polo1 1
Trying to locate an old friend,Mr Billy Joe McN... (Jun '12) Dec '16 Rob 3
need a doctor to prescribe roxacett in my area (Nov '15) Dec '16 Rob 2

Laurel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurel Mortgages