Fear grips immigrants after Miss. pla...

Fear grips immigrants after Miss. plant raid

There are 369 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Aug 27, 2008, titled Fear grips immigrants after Miss. plant raid. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

A 27-year-old unidentified Hispanic woman pulls up her pant leg and shows her ankle monitor as she sits inside a church sanctuary in Laurel, Miss., Tuesday afternoon, Aug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Border Native

Woodland Park, CO

#410 Oct 13, 2008
Indegenous quotes,
"Illegal Immigrants do not make loop holes or change our American Laws or even Health Care Laws."

Well they sure can INFLUENCE American law just by their unlawful presence in the USA. Have you ever heard of ACORN and voting fraud? How about not checking id's to vote in NM, or just asking for a utility bill. How about laws that give them free health care. If they had come legally there influence would be minimal. Did they influence the making of bi-lingual education laws siphoning resources from American students? How about the printing of voting materials in the USA in Spanish You see you they don't make laws of course, they influence them, and those are just a few examples.

A
FALSEHEADLINE

Albuquerque, NM

#411 Oct 13, 2008
Amazing the false headline starts off this piece
by stating that they are immigrants - immigrants
are those that have got appropriate paperwork
to enter the country and actually entered thru
a official border patrol checkpoint - crossed
the t and dotted the i etc.

What the article should have started out with was
illegal immigrants.

But what can you expect from the lamestream media
who toss their liberal ideas into the story rather than just reporting the facts.
Fedupwithitall

Chico, CA

#412 Oct 13, 2008
FALSEHEADLINE wrote:
Amazing the false headline starts off this piece
by stating that they are immigrants - immigrants
are those that have got appropriate paperwork
to enter the country and actually entered thru
a official border patrol checkpoint - crossed
the t and dotted the i etc.
What the article should have started out with was
illegal immigrants.
But what can you expect from the lamestream media
who toss their liberal ideas into the story rather than just reporting the facts.
Yes!
Real journalism is dead and gone.

“Think Safety - Live Safely”

Since: Dec 07

Stafford, VA

#413 Oct 13, 2008
Show Your SUPPORT for OBAMA
Check out the new "Thinking American" personalized T-shirts, tanks, infant Ts, hats, bags, bumper stickers, buttons, and more have the artwork to support Obama.

http://www.cafepress.com/taoofamerica
Concerned Citizen

Nolensville, TN

#414 Oct 14, 2008
SafetyIssuesMan wrote:
Show Your SUPPORT for OBAMA
Check out the new "Thinking American" personalized T-shirts, tanks, infant Ts, hats, bags, bumper stickers, buttons, and more have the artwork to support Obama.
http://www.cafepress.com/taoofamerica
I agree

“Hold The Dream”

Since: Sep 08

Saint Petersburg FL

#415 Oct 24, 2008
Border Native wrote:
Indegenous quotes,
"Illegal Immigrants do not make loop holes or change our American Laws or even Health Care Laws."
Well they sure can INFLUENCE American law just by their unlawful presence in the USA. Have you ever heard of ACORN and voting fraud? How about not checking id's to vote in NM, or just asking for a utility bill. How about laws that give them free health care. If they had come legally there influence would be minimal. Did they influence the making of bi-lingual education laws siphoning resources from American students? How about the printing of voting materials in the USA in Spanish You see you they don't make laws of course, they influence them, and those are just a few examples.
A
YOU are so right about that Mr Mexican

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#416 Nov 30, 2010
stopTAGGING ourWALLS wrote:
Do illegals ever get their phony ID's stolen and does it matter?
No, they just waddle on down to Pedro the phony ID peddler and Xerox another one. Or a hundred. Puerto Rican or Nigerian,....no le ase'.
I was born in the US. My parents were born in the US. Their parents weren't. I am a second generation Norte Americano.
I HAVE to have identification. My drivers licence (for my work), social security card,(ALL JUST TO GET MY JOB)...voter registration, passport (for travel to Mexico),
Baptism, Holy Communion, Confirmation, wedding license, DD214, on and on.
All Legal. The illegals are making fools out of all of us.
And our government is letting them (not stopping them).
Silly me.
I'm agreeing with what that guy said.
He gets it!

“Big Green & Little Red”

Since: Oct 08

Scottsdale Pond, Novato

#417 Dec 1, 2010
The government, by their inaction, is helping to create what will eventually escalate into a Kashmir-type situation, as the illegals will never stop demanding more, more, more...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#418 Dec 1, 2010
^Basic Gramscian marxism in action.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Factory Certified Mobile Homes Jul '15 Tami 1
good doctors who are not afraid to prescribe pa... (Jun '10) Jul '15 Dccc 71
Brandon Creel (May '13) Jul '15 Biloxi 6
News Jones County woman dies in hunting accident (Nov '10) Jul '15 Pat Gulcynski 3
News Laurel man found dead on Interstate 59 (Feb '08) Jul '15 Pat Gulcynski 3
find the lucy hole in Soso Jul '15 Ecb 2
Review: Peppers Parties Jul '15 Punkin 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurel Mortgages