Review: Berkshire Prop Advisors-MD

Posted in the Laurel Forum

Unhappy With CedarTowers

Gwynn Oak, MD

#1 Sep 8, 2011
The apartments at Cedar Towers in Windsor Mill, Md are not very nice at all. They are full of structural damage, have roaches, mice, & other bugs, there is repair needed on the water system, & the overall look of the hallways in the apt building is not very clean & luxurious. There is no onsite fitness center or business center at all. The Property Manager does not do an excellent job at all with the overall inspection of resident maintenance needs & even brushes off structural repair & structural & environmental health related needs. Residents' lease agreements state that pests such as rodents & mice are not allowed in the apts at all, yet they are often present. It is virtually unhealthy & impossible for me to live @ Cedar Towers Apts bcs whenever I clean, considering that the facility is a high rise building, there are additional residents who live there that live differently. Essentially, I have become burnt out by the level of quality service from maintenance, supply of maintenance materials, age of the building structure, etc. Upon move-in paint has been chipping away from the walls, doors, etc, & the trash areas are not kept cleaned regularly. Pestcare Companies, Independent Maintenance, & Landscaping Contracting Companies are often present; yet, to no high quality degree, is maintenance & repair performed in a timely & excellent manner. One of the office staffpersonnel actually lives in Cedar Towers, & she makes it her business to visually see some maintenance requests; yet, she does administrative work. Somebody closes maintenance tickets as completed, when they are actually not completed at all. Managers send employees to perform half done job tasks, & they even display laziness bcs they do not want to perform the job task in a manner that is needed based upon request by me as the resident, having already explained & requested the need to the apt management office. Most recently, the blueprints of the entire building were on display in the front lobby as if future work is to be performed; yet, with the look & size of the roaches that I have seen in this building & even in the lobby, I in no way will ever feel comfortable continuing to live in such a building facility as Cedar Towers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Follow me on Instagram (Jun '13) Nov 20 claire 10
Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Nov 11 Ash123 43
Principal at Dwight D Eisenhower punches kid in... Oct 30 Anonymous 3
Mars Orbiter's spectrometer shows Oort comet's ... Oct '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
Laurel, MD - what is it Really Like? (Jun '08) Oct '14 Belle 104
Fort Meade Thrift Store???? (Sep '13) Sep '14 monlukk 5
Pregnant Walmart Worker Ends Up Fired After Wal... Sep '14 Frank Reynolds 2
Laurel Dating
Find my Match

Laurel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Laurel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Laurel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 1:30PM
Play First, Work Later for Ravens Rook
Bleacher Report 2:19 PM
Robert Griffin III Comments on Being Benched by Redskins HC Jay Gruden
Bleacher Report 3:53 PM
Redskins vs. Colts: What Experts Are Saying About Washington
Bleacher Report 6:37 PM
Chargers vs. Ravens: Complete Week 13 Preview for Baltimore
Bleacher Report 9:04 PM
Is SF's Season over After Thanksgiving Loss?