Latin King leader gets heavy prison s...

Latin King leader gets heavy prison sentence

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Feb 16, 2011, titled Latin King leader gets heavy prison sentence. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Erick Roman, aka "Erick Javier Sierra," "Malian-T" and "King Malian-T," 34, of Laurel, Md., was ordered to serve five years of supervised release following his 60 year prison term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

Scum bucket

United States

#1 Mar 7, 2011
LMAO!!! You're all going down! Nothing but trash!
Terrorists!

60 yrs in prison LOL he'll be 94 when he gets his 5yrs supervised release.
blind nation

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2011
And you know what's funny about this all the kings in here will be like he's in his primitive stage a leader lol! And also he is an oppressed person! Even though that he was caught like the dumbass he is
WhatBandit

Clarksville, MD

#3 Mar 15, 2011
He's not oppressed you're right! Erick Roman is a dumbass POS gang member that had to make up a name like "King Malian-T" to sound more powerful, let's face it Erick Roman is just not a scary name. WooHoo this POS is going down and let's hope that the rest of them will follow right behind. I for one am sick to death of these terroristic wildmen, keeping some in constant fear. Obliterate them off the face of the earth, they serve no useful purpose to man! One down, how many to go????
Spring Fever

Gaithersburg, MD

#4 Apr 17, 2011
WhatBandit wrote:
He's not oppressed you're right! Erick Roman is a dumbass POS gang member that had to make up a name like "King Malian-T" to sound more powerful, let's face it Erick Roman is just not a scary name. WooHoo this POS is going down and let's hope that the rest of them will follow right behind. I for one am sick to death of these terroristic wildmen, keeping some in constant fear. Obliterate them off the face of the earth, they serve no useful purpose to man! One down, how many to go????
If he can live like martha stewert and scooter libby, he got it made.
john

Niles, IL

#6 Aug 5, 2013
Yoo thats my uncle yall he the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If anyone knows the kids parents Tracey Armah b... Jul 19 Michellemarie23 1
Tracey Armah (Oct '15) Jul 4 CheetoPuff 2
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) May '16 American 8
Laurel, MD - what is it Really Like? (Jun '08) Apr '16 Grewupinlaurel 111
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Apr '16 Soulmannn 58
News Laurel Student 'Excited' About Murder Plot Deni... Feb '16 EMMALE 1
Poll Who thinks Laurel Village Thrift has gotten gre... (Feb '10) Feb '16 Curious 24

Laurel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurel Mortgages