3 Girls Flee Laurel Juvenile Facility; 2 Caught - News Story - ...

There are 17 comments on the Apr 18, 2008, NBC 4 Washington, DC story titled 3 Girls Flee Laurel Juvenile Facility; 2 Caught - News Story - .... In it, NBC 4 Washington, DC reports that:

State police said three teenage girls escaped the Waxter Children's Center in Laurel, but two have been found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 4 Washington, DC.

yi-yi

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Apr 18, 2008
so what do you think should be done, and where is the other girl?
watergrrl

Washington, DC

#2 Apr 18, 2008
What's an 18 year old doing in juvy?
wise man

Silver Spring, MD

#3 Apr 18, 2008
i bet they all had their liquor license too! it's a running shame.
Discusted

Virginia Beach, VA

#4 Apr 18, 2008
Break out the dogs for a snack.

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#5 Apr 18, 2008
Well, one got caught, another was sighted. I'm sure the third isn't too far away and will be caught shortly as well.

And watergrrl's right, what is an 18 year old doing in juvy? Throw her but in real jail.
blackspeak

Falls Church, VA

#6 Apr 18, 2008
If someone had whipped their butts when they were small, maybe they would not to escape from need juvie centers... Bring CANING TO THE US!!!
Kaitlyn

Upper Marlboro, MD

#7 Feb 18, 2009
I was one of thoes girls that ran away. I got charged with AWOL. I got realesed Febuary 6, 2009
but I got locked up January 9, 2008 so I spent 13 months paying for me faults.
Kaitlyn

Upper Marlboro, MD

#8 Feb 18, 2009
Girl can be lock up in a juvie till there 21 birth day same with males it depends on your charge.
mi mi

Falls Church, VA

#9 Feb 23, 2009
someone axed whud shood be done. keepum in dc. most be frum thair anyhowl. dc exports all thair garbage and cons, yung n old.
What

Pasadena, MD

#10 Mar 1, 2009
mi mi wrote:
someone axed whud shood be done. keepum in dc. most be frum thair anyhowl. dc exports all thair garbage and cons, yung n old.
I have an idea. Why don't you go back to school and take some grammar classes?
fatgirl

Herndon, VA

#11 Mar 9, 2009
mi mi wrote:
What are you talking about? Learn how to spell before you make comments.
Edgar

Bowie, MD

#12 May 24, 2009
yeah i kinda know one of the girls who got caught she's in my class im actually talking to her on the phone right now pretty awsome isnt it
maria

Denton, TX

#13 Jun 29, 2009
have christian activitys and prayer more for them they need to know that they are loved
Dick Porkinpants

Manassas, VA

#14 Jul 20, 2009
How about an update - have they found the other savage??????????
Kaitlyn

Upper Marlboro, MD

#15 Dec 10, 2009
Dick Porkinpants wrote:
How about an update - have they found the other savage??????????
Yes they found he she was all drugged up on herion. None of us were killers or anything well some of the girls there were but us three were there for car theft assult drug distrabution an stuff like that.
sabrina

Annapolis, MD

#16 Sep 8, 2011
who the f*ck are you people to judge? you never did something wrong!? hah.. exactly. sorry you old f*cks could do anything and get away with it, because the government wasnt so uptight! nowadays you can get charged/locked up for anything. so how about you put yourself in their shoes.. maybe they made a mistake? ok.. who f*cking cares. you live once how about you live yours & hop off their n*ts. thanks!
CRAZY_MEXICAN_14

United States

#17 Mar 2, 2012
Stupid girls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any mature women looking for fun? Apr 19 Woofie20715 1
Review: Super Best International Market Apr 16 Goerge Jetson 1
News Police: Serial shooter linked to 9 incidents Mar 30 galler 1
Follow me on Instagram (Jun '13) Mar '15 shubhan 21
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Mar '15 Justin Lewis 48
Fast track on free trade in the pasific rim Feb '15 amleagon 3
looking to contact richard malcolm (Jan '09) Jan '15 Richard Malcolm 3
More from around the web

Laurel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]