Wigs by Williams

There are 163 comments on the Baltimore Sun story from Mar 23, 2007, titled Wigs by Williams. In it, Baltimore Sun reports that:

The day a bad relaxer product burned unsightly bald patches into Kym Williams' hair seemed to her at the time to be the end of the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore Sun.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Sylvia

Columbus, OH

#168 Oct 24, 2011
This is Too Much wrote:
I am glad to hear that Katour Line Wigs web site is shut down. I never received the wigs I ordered in 2010, or a refund of $330.00. Basically, anyone that has ordered from this company and has not received a refund or their items were robbed. Let's hope this fraudulent company doesn't reappear on the web under a different name. Sylvia, purchasing online has taught me a lot too. Personally, this is my first time having a bad experience ordering online. Before I make a purchase from any online web site, I google for compliants against the company and check the BBB.
Ditto ! Lesson learned.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#169 Mar 29, 2012
I was searching the internet today (3/29/2012) and found this information on the BBB Business Review web site that might be of interest to anyone that lost money behind Katour Line Enterprises:

Additional Information
On September 19, 2011, the company filed for bankruptcy under Chapter 7 of the federal Bankruptcy Act, case number 11-32415.

Those with monetary claims against the company are advised to obtain a Proof of Claim form by writing to North Carolina Western Bankruptcy Court CM/ECF, 401 West Trade St., Charlotte, NC, 28202 for resubmission to that court.

The case number should be entered on the form.

BBB file opened: 10/15/2007
Contact Information
Primary Contact: Ms. Kimberly J. Williams (Owner)
Business Category
Wigs & Hairpieces

Alternate Business Names
Katour Line Wigs, Katour Line Designer Wigs Collectio
Roger Pace

Orlando, FL

#170 Dec 2, 2013
This is very helpful! I've been helping a friend look for a synthetic wig for her mom, and this has some very helpful tips and insights of what to look for when choosing one. So far this and http://www.kalibeauty.com/its-a-wig-my-own-pa... have been the most helpful. Thanks for sharing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Third teen arrested in fatal shooting in Laurel Nov 19 tony 1
News Confronting the KKK in rural Maryland: June 1971 (Jan '13) Sep '17 Indefensible Me 18
Laurel, MD - what is it Really Like? (Jun '08) Aug '17 Workinman 123 116
Things laurel needs!! Aug '17 198deuce 1
News Maryland officer buys diapers for mother caught... Jul '17 Jaysus Sharia 3
Poll Who thinks Laurel Village Thrift has gotten gre... (Feb '10) Jul '17 Common sense 25
News Lights, camera, action for filming of pilot for... (Jan '09) Apr '17 John 63

Laurel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurel Mortgages