la woman

Connersville, IN

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Ok, bee hives are a source of honey, plus the thick hives can be made into candles. The best candles out there. Listen neighbors lets get some hives this summer. prove yourself a true laurel-lite and harvest. Blackberrys, all the berrys. mushrooms. ginsing and yellow root. Come one people just take a walk.
i dont eat fruit

Redkey, IN

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Finally at last, someone that makes sense. I have been racking my head for years to try to figure out the ways I could prove myself a true Laurel Lite and at las, I have found it. Tell me my dear where should I venture out to find only the most PAINFUL BEE STINGS? If I can still fill my hands afterwards, I would sure love to make some candles.Oh yes, I am taking a walk with you soul sister, a left past the berry patch, a skip over the ginseng and staight to the e.r with my 1,000 bee stings from fetching bee hives but I bet those candles sure do smell good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) 35 min Jeremy 1,291
**Double Letter Word** game (Jun '11) 38 min Vector aka Victor... 4,769
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 41 min Vector aka Victor... 7,290
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 43 min Vector aka Victor... 9,099
Motorcyclists 46 min Me One 6
Billy Boyer AKA William Wilson AKA Billy Boyer (May '13) 1 hr Jay 23
Fayette County Fair 2 hr Straight 5

Laurel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance