knowing

Richmond, IN

#1 Sep 1, 2011
shannon mcphearson NOT REED is living in richmond with a big black guy,she has lost all parental rights to the babies, its a sad day when mothers give away the most important things god ever created for drugs,danny was granted custody as soon as hes released,and i know for a fact hes not going to have nothing to do with her,hes doing good staying strong and getting an education,hopefully hell be home soon and hopefully her and gala get what they deserve. and thank god for beth REED and her family they have been a rock for danny.
good

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2011
He would have been better off to have stayed with Beth they were such a great couple. Every one argues in relationships but those two loved each other so much! Hope to year they get back together. I know Shannon and let me tell ya where that girl is, is bad news for sure. Some things never change.
knowing

Richmond, IN

#3 Sep 2, 2011
good wrote:
He would have been better off to have stayed with Beth they were such a great couple. Every one argues in relationships but those two loved each other so much! Hope to year they get back together. I know Shannon and let me tell ya where that girl is, is bad news for sure. Some things never change.
oh yes defenitely she is a wonderful human being, qualities by which we need more in this world, like i said shes been a rock for danny , lets all keep danny,beth,lil danny, chelsae,and lil ty man in our prayers and thanks to everyone who cares means alot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question about Laurel case manager 1 hr Tina R 3
i support wind farms (Jul '15) 1 hr Citizen1946 70
School Board/ Hodges 2 hr imho 7
Cruz Drops Out 4 hr Cruz Forever 1
Anyone know Apr 30 CloseFriend 6
Who's the best basketball player ever from Laurel? Apr 29 LaurelLight 11
Junior High consolidating Apr 28 Schools consolida... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurel Mortgages