Franklin County drug sweep results in...

Franklin County drug sweep results in 19 arrests

There are 22 comments on the Palladium-Item story from Jul 19, 2012, titled Franklin County drug sweep results in 19 arrests. In it, Palladium-Item reports that:

Franklin County deputies, assisted by area law enforcement agencies, served 12 felony arrest warrants and three search warrants as part of an ongoing, undercover drug investigation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Palladium-Item.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Loretta copper

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2012
Did she go to jail
Nopo

Columbia City, IN

#2 Jul 20, 2012
I'll almost bet that those arrested are the jackasses who hang out on the parking lot of Brookville's Taco Bell.
st michael alum

Brookville, IN

#3 Jul 20, 2012
i wish because that would mean we actually have a taco bell
Nopo

Columbia City, IN

#4 Jul 20, 2012
st michael alum wrote:
I wish, because that would mean we actually have a Taco Bell
I'm sure that Brookville DOES have a parking lot, somewhere.

As in Greensburg, that crowd needs only a place to pool their ignorance.
b jh

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2012
This is all good,Its nice to hear the law getting drug & dealers off the street..But i noticed that there was a coupe people from Laurel that wasnt on the list...MAINLY JR BAKER...When are they gonna open their eyes..Get him off the corner..laurel would be much nicer without the dealers...
Pebbles

Valparaiso, IN

#6 Jul 20, 2012
b jh wrote:
This is all good,Its nice to hear the law getting drug & dealers off the street..But i noticed that there was a coupe people from Laurel that wasnt on the list...MAINLY JR BAKER...When are they gonna open their eyes..Get him off the corner..laurel would be much nicer without the dealers...
Uh........
I don't think they are done yet.......
Time will tell.......
Pebbles
crazy

Thorntown, IN

#7 Jul 21, 2012
crazy

Thorntown, IN

#8 Jul 21, 2012

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Jul 21, 2012
crazy wrote:
banoxycontin.com
funny I was on oxycontin for almost two yrs and it wasn't very hard at all to get off because I used it correctly. Addicts r addicts not because of the drugs but because they choose to abuse the drugs. Proud to say I've been pain free and drug free for many yrs now because I choose not to abuse the scripts I was given. The problem is not drugs its the people that make the decisions.
flunkys

Whiting, IN

#10 Jul 23, 2012
they got the flunkys the real dealers are all off scott free
why

Peoria, IL

#11 Jul 24, 2012
why only 18 pics posted in connersville news paper?
Serious

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Jul 25, 2012
I read the story in the paper. Will their customers be arrested. I hope they are.
Garbageman

United States

#13 Jul 25, 2012
why wrote:
why only 18 pics posted in connersville news paper?
Prolly cause Stacy Hess set em all up
Pebbles

Terre Haute, IN

#14 Jul 25, 2012
crazy wrote:
banoxycontin.com
Well..........
Your man Mitch is the new president of Purdue U.....
Send him a letter with your kid's tuition or however ya contact him..........
What the heck happened to agriculture farming at Purdue????
Pebbles
easy

Okeana, OH

#15 Jul 25, 2012
Wonder how many of the 19 was on welfare or grew up on welfare?
Joker

Richmond, IN

#16 Jul 27, 2012
easy wrote:
Wonder how many of the 19 was on welfare or grew up on welfare?
Welfare has nothing to do with abusing drugs there are many people who are on welfare and have never touched a drug in their life. Some people need welfare because they can't do some things on their own. For example, single mothers with disabled children who can't work because their child needs special care that not just anyone can provide for them. It's clear to everyone that you're against people on welfare. Don't be against just anyone on welfare be against those who choose to abuse welfare.

Since: Jul 12

Richmond, IN

#17 Jul 27, 2012
very true joker... but.. most drug dealers are on welfare just cuz they dont have real jobs and drug money is all cash and a unknown income, if they dont use all their own drugs. you should have to take random drug test to recive welfare.
whowouldaknown

United States

#18 Jul 28, 2012
Joker wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare has nothing to do with abusing drugs there are many people who are on welfare and have never touched a drug in their life. Some people need welfare because they can't do some things on their own. For example, single mothers with disabled children who can't work because their child needs special care that not just anyone can provide for them. It's clear to everyone that you're against people on welfare. Don't be against just anyone on welfare be against those who choose to abuse welfare.
I was a single mother of a severely special needs child, and they told me go to work & they would pay someone to care for him while I worked. I worked 11 years and got disabled myself, still said No welfare for me cause I worked 11 years, they said I could do it again. I must not have the right connections as I watch the lady (should just say female) across the street have a baby every 3rd year so she can keep that check a comin and she has all the luxuries I couldn't even afford while working. Welfare is SCREWED up ! unless you are a low life or sack the right connections
easy

Okeana, OH

#19 Jul 29, 2012
If you work for the government you get drug texted. So if you get a monthly check you should also. Is what I was getting at. I have no problem with people getting it that need it
Onatah

United States

#20 Aug 14, 2012
easy wrote:
If you work for the government you get drug texted. So if you get a monthly check you should also. Is what I was getting at. I have no problem with people getting it that need it
Does the Brookville Police Department officers and chief,or school teachers, EVER get drug tested or Alcohol tested!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Kelly Adams found dead (Oct '14) 23 min Isp 26
Election 33 min EX-Republican 3
Police on morgan st. 41 min Sad 2
The New Head Shop 43 min CHEECH 10
Question about Laurel case manager Tue Tina R 3
Anyone know Apr 30 CloseFriend 6
Who's the best basketball player ever from Laurel? Apr 29 LaurelLight 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Laurel Mortgages