Bed Bugs, Flees, Roaches

Posted in the Laurel Forum

Laurel Road

Greensburg, IN

#1 Oct 6, 2011
Rachel&Boyd Isaacs house is invested with all these NASTY CRITTERS!If you have children or know anybody that goes there this is your warning to STAY AWAY!! NASTYNESS!!
try me

United States

#3 Mar 12, 2012
Laurel Road wrote:
Rachel&Boyd Isaacs house is invested with all these NASTY CRITTERS!If you have children or know anybody that goes there this is your warning to STAY AWAY!! NASTYNESS!!
you have no idea what you are talking about. have you ever been in thier house? stop running your mouth and leave them people alone
I know

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2012
Not sure about them.But the are plenty others that have bed bugs.Nasty people!!!!!
Pooh-Kitty

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2012
You are not nasty if you have bed bugs. You can move into a place and have them already there. Then you have to get an extermenater to come in and get rid of the little suckers. I heard there is alot of people who have them. There is an epidemic. I don't know the people you mentioned but they probably did not get them by choice if they do have them
truth

Chicago, IL

#6 Mar 23, 2012
Pooh-Kitty wrote:
You are not nasty if you have bed bugs. You can move into a place and have them already there. Then you have to get an extermenater to come in and get rid of the little suckers. I heard there is alot of people who have them. There is an epidemic. I don't know the people you mentioned but they probably did not get them by choice if they do have them
I agree u r not nasty if u get them,just nasty if u keep them.the problem with some people is laziness and laurel is full of nasty lazy people. Not saying everyone is, there are a select few that are clean decent people.
try me

Centerville, IN

#7 May 23, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree u r not nasty if u get them,just nasty if u keep them.the problem with some people is laziness and laurel is full of nasty lazy people. Not saying everyone is, there are a select few that are clean decent people.
..........if u think u know so much then, why does she have friends over all the time and nobody seems to take them home with them? huh smart-mouth? they dont have anything like that so shut up....apparently u aren't friends with them so stop with your jelousy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do homosexuals goto heaven 30 min Albert 32
Ferguson Police Shooting??? 51 min Crazies 10
Dead body 1 hr Not so sure 94
Major New Facilities and it is not in Rush County 1 hr fact checker 20
More expansion and it is in Rushville 1 hr fact checker 13
End of the Word Game (Nov '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,335
Heroin 1 hr gff 11
Laurel Dating
Find my Match

Laurel People Search