Spurlock Family

Since: Mar 12

Granger, IN

#1 Mar 7, 2012
I jumped on here to try to find a few answers. I have heared i may have a few Half brothers/sisters out there that i have never meet or seen before. Roy Spurlock is my father. If you are or know any of Roy's kids, please respond on here or hit me up on Facebook. Thanks, Chris Spurlock
laurelliver

Ashburn, VA

#2 Mar 8, 2012
who is your mother?

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2012
Pamela ( Geary ) Spurlock. I will be 37 in April so not sure if the siblings would be younger/older. But, i am assuming that they wil probably be younger.
hey

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 8, 2012
walter and sherry

Buskirk, NY

#5 Mar 9, 2012
hey wrote:
walter and sherry
Thanks for the information and taking the time to post
hello

Thorntown, IN

#6 Mar 9, 2012
Sherry Spurlock Phillips, West Virginia, Greg Spurlock, North Carolina, Jeff Spurlock, Walter Spurlock. Find some of them on facebook because I think some of them were wondering about you to, so good luck finding eachother.

Richmond Hill, NY

#7 Mar 9, 2012
hello wrote:
Sherry Spurlock Phillips, West Virginia, Greg Spurlock, North Carolina, Jeff Spurlock, Walter Spurlock. Find some of them on facebook because I think some of them were wondering about you to, so good luck finding eachother.
Thank you very much!
spurlock34

Liberty, IN

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Is Ben your brother?

Granger, IN

#9 Mar 14, 2012
spurlock34 wrote:
Is Ben your brother?
Yes, Ben is my older brother
spurlock34

Liberty, IN

#10 Mar 15, 2012
You have a very sweet Dad.He lives across from the Laurel Elementary. He would probably love to see you.He sure was one of the wild ones back in the day, but he has calmed down quite a bit. He doesn't drink, but he isn't sitting in a rocking chair all day either. He wrecked his motorcycle a while back, But I think he got a new one,has a vet, and well... hope you get to meet him.We all have regrets, and I'm sure he has his share. We can only thank God for forgiveness.
Nobody

United States

#11 Aug 24, 2012
C-Spurlock wrote:
I jumped on here to try to find a few answers. I have heared i may have a few Half brothers/sisters out there that i have never meet or seen before. Roy Spurlock is my father. If you are or know any of Roy's kids, please respond on here or hit me up on Facebook. Thanks, Chris Spurlock
Chris,
My name is Susan & I am married to your brother Jeff, he's 49. I am going to search facebook tonight but if you read this we live on Richmond , help you sort out all the Susan Spurlocks. Jeff doesn't have a facebook account so look under my name. Hope to talk soon
Col Bogey

Princeton, IN

#12 Aug 27, 2012
I always respected the Spurlocks.They were tough but fair.Lots of them in LHS in the 70s.Ford people too.I remember in late 70s there were three Shelby mustangs in Laurel,i believe two belonged to Spurlocks.Mike Durham had a 1973 boss 351,not many of those made.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Aug 27, 2012
Col Bogey wrote:
I always respected the Spurlocks.They were tough but fair.Lots of them in LHS in the 70s.Ford people too.I remember in late 70s there were three Shelby mustangs in Laurel,i believe two belonged to Spurlocks.Mike Durham had a 1973 boss 351,not many of those made.
Pretty sure the '73 Boss 351 Mike owned he bought off Carl Spurlock, the owner of the Shelbys at the time. Mike ended up crashing that Boss though a house. To bad it was one hot car!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dara Guard "Deedee" 37 min gabi 6
Donald J Trump Presidency 47 min Chu Chu Chit Head 559
Madison McQueen 1 hr Trg 10
Nickle Plate Sandwich Stand at the Trail 1 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 1
The idle hands of the Devil 1 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 11
Diamond Dan's Burrito Barn restaurant 1 hr Chu Chu Rubusco 1
Kristy Eckert 4 hr Lil ole me 18

Laurel Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance