Posted in the Laurel Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Justice is Coming 4 Jason

Calhoun, MO

#1 Feb 3, 2012
Watch this Video.. You be the judge…
http://justiceforjasonbolton.com/2012/01/24/w...

THIS CASE IS NOT GOING AWAY! WHAT IF THIS WERE YOU CHILD OR BROTHER?

So as we are walking through life and our conscience is troubling us and guilt is overwhelming us, how do we get rid of it? We don't disable the guilt or simply try and ignore it. We get to the source of it. CLEAR YOUR CONSCIENCE! THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

It is hard to put the visuals out there that are in this video, but after 20 years and no arrest or proper investigation, it is time for the public to see what actually happened.

It by NO means was a accident. Jason was tortured, he was placed in that road by individuals who tried to make it look like he was run over and that was the cause of death…, when in fact not all of the injuries were done by the car that ran him over, he was MURDERED and then placed in that road…. He was tortured, castrated and then placed in the road to bleed to death..

Our intent at this point and time is to have this case active again with the LE that is supposed to be involved, but are not… Do they fear the perts too or is it that they just don’t want JUSTICE FOR JASON..? We don’t know the answer to this question either because Jason’s case has NEVER been in the media… LE has made not contact with the family…

Investigators told the family when this happened that no autopsy was needed because it was only a accident , but 10 years after this happened, photos of Jason after death in the morgue were obtained through The Freedom of Information Act and included in this video are just a couple of those photos.. THIS CLEARLY IS NOT A ACCIDENT, BUT A MURDER!!! He was castrated, tortured at another location and brought to this roadway alive and then ran over by the vehicle after he bled to death.. A staged Homicide!

A HOMICIDE STAGED TO LOOK LIKE A ACCIDENT!

SOMEONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED! SOMEONE KNOWS WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR JASON’S DEATH! IF YOU KNOW OR WITNESSED IT OR HEARD SOMETHING, HOW CAN YOU FORGET WHAT HAPPENED? HOW CAN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR AT YOURSELF EVERYDAY? PLEASE COME FORWARD!

You can submit a confidential tip on line on Jason's Official Website. Here is the form:
http://justiceforjasonbolton.com/submit-a-con...

Media? HAVE INTEREST IN THIS CASE? Contact: http://justiceforjasonbolton.com/contact-site...
didntknowhim

Spiceland, IN

#2 Feb 5, 2012
I didnt know him but it makes me sad that this happened to a young man. I pray they get the people that did this. This family deserves the truth. People know what happened, how can you live with yourself's and not do something about it. The devil will eat your soul and God will not let you in his heaven. If you know something tell it while you are on this earth then God will save your soul.The rest of the people that knows what happened and dont tell will burn in HELL!
dont give up

United States

#3 Feb 16, 2012
The reason this boys murder and the other case's here cant be solved is the major drug ring here in this county is behind it the same ring who was behind the 5 mass murders in Sept.. Dont give up!
Justice 4 Jason Bolton

Calhoun, MO

#4 Feb 17, 2012
dont give up wrote:
The reason this boys murder and the other case's here cant be solved is the major drug ring here in this county is behind it the same ring who was behind the 5 mass murders in Sept.. Dont give up!
Can you go to the tip form on his webite and give the names? The information you submit is confidential.. No name or email address needed! Thank you..
praying

Covington, GA

#5 Mar 5, 2012
I hope that "don't give up" posted the info you requested on the tip line. I watched the video and my heart breaks for your family and especially for Jason. I pray that someone comes forward with the tip you need. It only takes one person to come forward with the truth in order to give your family peace. I pray it happens for you. This is a sad world. This could easily happen to a family member of those covering this crime up.
Justice is Coming 4 Jason

Lexington, MO

#6 Mar 5, 2012
praying wrote:
I hope that "don't give up" posted the info you requested on the tip line. I watched the video and my heart breaks for your family and especially for Jason. I pray that someone comes forward with the tip you need. It only takes one person to come forward with the truth in order to give your family peace. I pray it happens for you. This is a sad world. This could easily happen to a family member of those covering this crime up.
Thank You
praying

Covington, GA

#7 Mar 6, 2012
I read this story and my heart breaks for your family. Something very similiar happened to a young man in Burlington NC years ago. His family found out that one of those involved was the son of the local sheriff and felt that was the reason his murder was hushed. Do you know who else was at the party that night? 20 years is a long time to carry such a burden for such a horrific act. I'm praying for you guys.
ForTabi1002

Evening Shade, AR

#8 Mar 6, 2012
It's a National epidemic! It affects Every single State and still The Feds and Our Elected State Officials flat out refuse us when we try to get help from THE HEADS! I have Documented proof of this!

Tabitha and Jason's deaths are so much alike It's Scary.
So many people know what happened and won't come forward and be an honest Peer/ Citizen of Society, etc.-
ramrod

Dubois, IN

#9 Apr 14, 2012
never, never, never, never give up !
true

Redkey, IN

#10 Apr 14, 2012
Don't give up
j m s laurel

Hardinsburg, IN

#11 Apr 17, 2012
i am sure this case could probably be solved by new sherrif of fayette county in 2014/jan.
ramrod

Palmyra, IN

#12 Apr 24, 2012
whos house was party at ? where at ?
ramrod

Palmyra, IN

#13 Apr 26, 2012
PLEASE HELP FRANK RUSSELL GET ELECTED NEW SHERRIF IN 2013 IN FAYETTE COUNTY, INDIANA ! MAYBE HE CAN SOLVE SOME OF THESE COLD CASES ?
interesting

Rushville, IN

#14 Apr 28, 2012
ramrod wrote:
PLEASE HELP FRANK RUSSELL GET ELECTED NEW SHERRIF IN 2013 IN FAYETTE COUNTY, INDIANA ! MAYBE HE CAN SOLVE SOME OF THESE COLD CASES ?
Well frank would know all involved plus he even has had family members murdered in this circle of unsolved cases in this area...
lots of cover ups

Rushville, IN

#15 May 8, 2012
lots of cover ups in this area.
open ended

Richmond, IN

#16 May 21, 2012
ramrod wrote:
whos house was party at ? where at ?
good question , seems like you cant find the names of who was with who or what families were there

Since: Sep 11

United States

#17 May 21, 2012
There's a lot of information that isn't here that would determine if this case is truly a cover up. So far, from what I've read and seen, I don't find evidence of a cover up, just a tragic accident. Does the amount of blood found at the scene suggest a loss of blood else where? Did anyone have a motive to commit physical harm to Jason? Why did Jason have substances in his system that legally shouldn't have been there? I see a crime, but more towards the lifestyle this young man was leading instead of a murderous cover up. I grew up with Jason in school, and the road he was going down lead him to where he is now. It's a sad and tragic event. His memory would best be served with acknowledgment and acceptance of the truth. Jason wasn't tortured, and you're only torturing yourself by thinking he was. Jason was very much liked by all around him. He was fun, laid back, and liked to party maybe a little too much. But it's just a shame and dishonor to his memory to suggest that he was hated so deeply by so many that they would do what you've sugggested. That's just not true. Like I said before, everyone really liked that kid.
Jesus knows all

Rushville, IN

#18 May 22, 2012
The Original One and Only wrote:
There's a lot of information that isn't here that would determine if this case is truly a cover up. So far, from what I've read and seen, I don't find evidence of a cover up, just a tragic accident. Does the amount of blood found at the scene suggest a loss of blood else where? Did anyone have a motive to commit physical harm to Jason? Why did Jason have substances in his system that legally shouldn't have been there? I see a crime, but more towards the lifestyle this young man was leading instead of a murderous cover up. I grew up with Jason in school, and the road he was going down lead him to where he is now. It's a sad and tragic event. His memory would best be served with acknowledgment and acceptance of the truth. Jason wasn't tortured, and you're only torturing yourself by thinking he was. Jason was very much liked by all around him. He was fun, laid back, and liked to party maybe a little too much. But it's just a shame and dishonor to his memory to suggest that he was hated so deeply by so many that they would do what you've sugggested. That's just not true. Like I said before, everyone really liked that kid.
DNA will prove Jason was murdered and who did it! Justice is coming real soon to all those involved.
Jesus knows all

Rushville, IN

#19 May 22, 2012
The Bolton family is not far off the mark, when a national org has took interest in his case...
Jesus knows all

Rushville, IN

#20 May 22, 2012
The Original One and Only wrote:
Jason was a kid with adults, you dont know crap...The adults he was with allowerd this to happen to this child and then just turned and drove away or ran away...The people who did what was done and there parants covered it up. The ones who did this started all the differant stories from the get go..not the family..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abortion info 11 min Info for you 6
bike detailing 34 min one 1
TwoCents 41 min Outside-the-box 2
Keep A Word, Drop A Word (Mar '10) 1 hr Doug77 10,237
7 year rule on felonies (Nov '11) 1 hr Jkl 147
Five letter word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Doug77 6,175
food word game (Nov '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 4,666
More from around the web

Laurel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE