Posting on Swiningers

Posted in the Laurel Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tis

Richmond, IN

#1 May 30, 2012
What's the matter? Can't take the heat, Bob/Ryan? For some reason, the post on your crooked dealings was changed around... Let's see.if I can pick up where we left off...
Get out of the money laundering business while you can! If you can't collect, then you make sure your boy can! One day, it's all going to come back to bite you in the arse and I hope it takes a HUGE bite!!!!
i know

Naperville, IL

#2 May 30, 2012
They need to run Bob out of town.He has no business mowing for the grave yards.He is a jerk.Thinks he is better than everyone.Bad mouths his guys that work for him.You might want to watch it Bob you might run your mouth to the wrong person and it could get back to them.What comes around goes around.Your time in laurel is over.
What is wrong here

Rushville, IN

#3 May 31, 2012
It's been too long letting those fools ruin that beautiful graveyard... It's so sad to see the grave markers and vault tops over the hill behind the dumpster. I have pictures of a James Wilson's headstone shoved over the hill in the dirt like his life or death never meant anything...): I guarantee he meant something to someone and that his life meant something to God!
Please end the pillaging and rape of our town and graves by Swiningers!!!!!
SEEKER

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 3, 2012
DID ANYONE NOTICE THERE WAS NO ONE AT THE GATE TAKEING DONATIONS?? I GUESS THEY COULDN'T TAKE ALL THE COMPLAINTS....WHY HASNT BEEN DONE ABOUT THIS ....???? IT'S A SHAME FOR THOSE PEOPLE THAT DOESN'T HAVE ANYONE TO SPEAK FOR THEM.
Bob

Crete, IL

#5 Jun 6, 2012
Meybe there should be a state board of accouants audit on laurel to see what the board paid bob swininger . And no 1099 turned in till carlene took over and realized what was going on bob blew his lid when the board said he had to start receiving a 1099 go figure
rock bottom

United States

#6 Jun 11, 2012
its pretty sad that people want put there real name on these slanderious coments about people wander why. o i know because were talking about laurel aren't we mr. back
I know

Chicago, IL

#7 Jun 17, 2012
I can tell you one thing,mr.back did not write these coments.You know how I know?If you have ever talked to Mr.Back is is not a dumb azz,he knows how to spell.You would also know that if he has something to say to anybody he will say it to them. He has no problem saying what he thinks.He is a great guy and I for one am glad that he is on the town board.
lauw

Hinsdale, IL

#8 Jul 13, 2012
it seems ryan swiniger is just as bad as his fat dad. he and randy blake got the water shut off on the coin fill in laurel. so many people depend on that water. we are in an extreme drought, HELLO!! i heard they dont get along with monty back so they are trying to get at him but they are just causeing the people who need water a big problem. ryan and randy need to be run out of laurel they are real jack---es
doper

Hinsdale, IL

#9 Jul 13, 2012
i heard randy blake is a big pill head. he is supposedly on some kind of disability. it is probably for being a dumbass and chronic liar
townie

Naperville, IL

#10 Jul 14, 2012
doper wrote:
i heard randy blake is a big pill head. he is supposedly on some kind of disability. it is probably for being a dumbass and chronic liar
ive knoen randy all my life. While,most of what you say is true, he is not a pill head. He is disabled because of his back, not because hes obese (self inflicted) or just lazy like the majority of the welfare leaches in this town but he did actually work for many years before it got to be too bad. As for the rest of what you said, mostly true and i myself wish there was a way to get him off the board as well as tracie banks, shes as pro-Swininger as they come.
Agree

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 14, 2012
you know why Tracy looks out for the Swiningers dont you? Her son and brother both work for Bob.If the swininges are out of work,so are her son and brother.So she will do what ever she can to keep them working.
doper

United States

#12 Jul 14, 2012
townie wrote:
<quoted text>ive knoen randy all my life. While,most of what you say is true, he is not a pill head. He is disabled because of his back, not because hes obese (self inflicted) or just lazy like the majority of the welfare leaches in this town but he did actually work for many years before it got to be too bad. As for the rest of what you said, mostly true and i myself wish there was a way to get him off the board as well as tracie banks, shes as pro-Swininger as they come.
yes the swiningers and all thier supporters need be to be gone from laurel and metamora. them and people like them (randy blake) are know more than leeches. sucking money and whatever they can get from the comunities and people they are around.
Truth

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jul 15, 2012
Who comes first? The Swiningers or the community? Is everyone afraid of the town board? Like they are the Three Stooges?-Bob, Ryan, and Tracie?
for the town

Richmond, IN

#14 Jul 18, 2012
the board needs to drug test randy
funny how ryan swindler can claim to be a so-called preacher but he hides behind dope smokers and pill heads. preach it ryan!
missjonesknows

Richmond, IN

#15 Jul 18, 2012
looks like ryan is gonna get his day in court....aug.6th is next town board meeting.
he will be represented by his 2 lawyers which are randy and tracy.
come one come all. if you care about this town then show up and speak your mind!
neighbor

Jasper, IN

#16 Jul 25, 2012
i hear randy talks about all the teenagers walkin round town smokin cigs but he smokes dope in his backyard. why dont the cops do any thing bout that!
seeker

United States

#17 Jul 26, 2012
I just wonder whats gonna happen over the grave yard because if you keep writing letters and sending pics of just a few things they have damaged at the cemeteries ,someone will listen .doesn't hurt that its election year , then they will figure Bob & Ryan out , oh I guess that Tracy is Bobs youlanda like she was to Ryan, wise up people a little proof will go a long way !!!
anx

Carpentersville, IL

#18 Aug 4, 2012
you sweating yet ryan and bob come monday august the 6th like to see if any of your buddys are there to back you up ? If you have any? Every dog has a tick it gets big and fat sucks the blood out of its host ( community) then falls off and is never seen again it wont stop with the town . how about the cemetery thats a leach on a turtle . all the same blood suckers . maybe its time to find another host or retire
rsvp

Brownsburg, IN

#19 Aug 6, 2012
By by ticks leaches are next
Spec

United States

#20 Aug 7, 2012
Swiningers have been milking us dry too long. Time for a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laurel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
abrams family 6 hr gossip101 1
121 wreck near laurel school (Sep '13) 19 hr bud 4
DJ Thomas (Apr '13) 19 hr bud 5
fish Sat the truth 6
Franklin County Sheriff arrested (Sep '08) Dec 18 The truth 25
Special prosecutor requested in Franklin Co. sh... (Sep '08) Dec 17 Schoolmarm 7
drugs purchase (Jul '09) Dec 17 the truth 5
Laurel Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Laurel People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Laurel News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Laurel

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:16 pm PST