BSO: Lauderdale Lakes teen stabbed ne...

BSO: Lauderdale Lakes teen stabbed neighbor 60 times

There are 22 comments on the WBZL-TV Hollywood story from Jan 19, 2010, titled BSO: Lauderdale Lakes teen stabbed neighbor 60 times. In it, WBZL-TV Hollywood reports that:

A 16-year-old boy is accused of stabbing a neighbor more than 60 times because she refused to give him $5 so he could buy marijuana, according to an arrest report released Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBZL-TV Hollywood.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
whew

Lebanon, TN

#1 Jan 20, 2010
what a dumbass.....

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 20, 2010
I hope they lock up this piece of garbage and throw away the key.There is no defense for anybody who would murder someone's grandmother for a few dollars.This sure dont say a lot about young people of this generation.They get more and more violent as time goes by.Just throw him in a cell already and throw away the key.Piece of murdering trash.Over 60 times??!God almighty,such hate from a child.
khambria washington

United States

#3 Jan 20, 2010
you dont even know him and thats not even the real reason why he did it . was he wrong? hell yeah! should he be put in jail? of fucking course . but if that was you , you would want people to know the whole story before judging you .

“Hello”

Location hidden

#4 Jan 20, 2010
khambria washington wrote:
you dont even know him and thats not even the real reason why he did it . was he wrong? hell yeah! should he be put in jail? of fucking course . but if that was you , you would want people to know the whole story before judging you .
I dont care why he did it.You dont stab an elderly woman over 60 times!!And there is no reason to murder a woman,and he robbed her.*shakes head*.
telisha olige

Pompano Beach, FL

#5 Jan 21, 2010
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAYIN THROW AWAY THE KEY ON MY FRIEND YOU COLD HEARTED YOU REALLY DONT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY SO DONT JUDGE HIM YOU ARE NOT GOD CANT NOBODY JUDGE HIM BT GOD YES HE WAS WRONG BUT NOBODY KNOW'S WATZ GOIN ON WITH HIM NOW WHAT IF IT WAS YOU THAT WAS IN HIS SHOES HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE.COM FOR FEED BACK IN THIS MATTER mrz.moneybagz@yahoo.com
telisha olige

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Jan 21, 2010
whew wrote:
what a dumbass.....
you a dumb asz a personal friend of justin's

“Hello”

Location hidden

#7 Jan 21, 2010
What a friend.....would stab someone over 60 times.And defend a piece of garbage like that,and he robbed her!!Anyone wwho would defend a murderer who stabbed an elderly woman has something wrong with them.Good lord.He'll never see the light of day again.

“Hello”

Location hidden

#8 Jan 21, 2010
telisha olige wrote:
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SAYIN THROW AWAY THE KEY ON MY FRIEND YOU COLD HEARTED YOU REALLY DONT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY SO DONT JUDGE HIM YOU ARE NOT GOD CANT NOBODY JUDGE HIM BT GOD YES HE WAS WRONG BUT NOBODY KNOW'S WATZ GOIN ON WITH HIM NOW WHAT IF IT WAS YOU THAT WAS IN HIS SHOES HIT ME UP ON MYSPACE.COM FOR FEED BACK IN THIS MATTER mrz.moneybagz@yahoo.com
The funeral of the woman he murdered is tomorrow,are you going to it to show your respect?It's also not his first run-in with the law.And he admitted to stabbing her and you defend someone like that?Doesn't say much about you missy.
telisha olige

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Jan 21, 2010
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>The funeral of the woman he murdered is tomorrow,are you going to it to show your respect?It's also not his first run-in with the law.And he admitted to stabbing her and you defend someone like that?Doesn't say much about you missy.
first off i will be at the funeral and u dont even him to judge him this is the first time u eva saw him and my friend is not trash and you rite that doesn't say much about me it show that im a good friend im not saying he was rite im sayin don't judge him that's all
telisha olige

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Jan 21, 2010
Have you ever picked your nose while no one was there to watch you? well if you have there should be no reason for you to judge my freind you dont know what went through his mind i never did understand all the animosity towards anyone with a decision like this one... Your comments prove that racism is very much alive... did you forget about the case of the young white boy who just stabbed his brother they're throwing his case away as a misdemeaner... A young man who stabbs his flesh and blood is liable to kill anyone... but i guess these comments you've made towards my freind wouldnt have been the same if towards this same so called innocent young man who killed his younger brother oh and what an example to set for other older brothers! You my peer, are very stupid and ignorant...

“Hello”

Location hidden

#11 Jan 21, 2010
telisha olige wrote:
Have you ever picked your nose while no one was there to watch you? well if you have there should be no reason for you to judge my freind you dont know what went through his mind i never did understand all the animosity towards anyone with a decision like this one... Your comments prove that racism is very much alive... did you forget about the case of the young white boy who just stabbed his brother they're throwing his case away as a misdemeaner... A young man who stabbs his flesh and blood is liable to kill anyone... but i guess these comments you've made towards my freind wouldnt have been the same if towards this same so called innocent young man who killed his younger brother oh and what an example to set for other older brothers! You my peer, are very stupid and ignorant...
LOL i guess you'll be visiting your friend whos a killer in prison.If i were you,i'd choose my friends more carefully.Not people who kill and rob.Stupid and ignorant?I've never spent one night in jail not one.I have never killed anyone or robbed anyone either.I am not replying anymore to someone who defends murdering a 62 yo elderly woman because she wouldn't give him money for drugs and he still robbed her.At 16yo what a way to spend the rest of your life.Defending a murdering a stabbing someone 60 times.......god.The young generation these days is so damned violent its pathetic.I hope they put the pic of that woman in his cell so he can see who he muredered for a few dollars.And you defend him....you're as bad he is.Pathetic.
telisha olige

Pompano Beach, FL

#12 Jan 22, 2010
im not here to argue with you im not defending him I SAID HE WAS WRONG in he should be punished about what he did all im saying is don't judge my friend and im not pathetic honey you are and by the way im done with this an i like your lil joke about how my friend is a killer i laugh at ignorant people like you babe god bless you
whew

Lebanon, TN

#13 Jan 22, 2010
telisha olige wrote:
<quoted text> you a dumb asz a personal friend of justin's
He is black...lol... this just keeps getting better and better lmao

“Hello”

Location hidden

#14 Jan 22, 2010
whew wrote:
<quoted text>
He is black...lol... this just keeps getting better and better lmao
Can you believe they're defending a POS who stabbed an elderly woman over 60 times?Her life was worth only 34$ to this punk.He admits to it and they still defend him.....lol."But he's such a good boy".The younger generation these days is so violent its scary.But your right in what you said also.
Gods child

Woodbine, MD

#15 Jan 23, 2010
I guaranty that all of you bickering fools never set one leg into a college,a 16 year old killer? where are is parents? he confessed let juris system take it coarse. Hell has no fury like a County jail and a State penetentary.
Broward County Judges have zero tolerance on teen criminals.

“Lets get drunk and then screw”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Liquordale

#16 Jan 27, 2010
Stop feeding the trolls, please.

----------

This is a horrific crime, my heart goes out to the Williams family.
a good friend

Deerfield Beach, FL

#17 Mar 21, 2010
sandy63 wrote:
<quoted text>The funeral of the woman he murdered is tomorrow,are you going to it to show your respect?It's also not his first run-in with the law.And he admitted to stabbing her and you defend someone like that?Doesn't say much about you missy.
We need to understand whats really going on here! Two families are grieving and its not a good feeling. I'm a very good friend of Justin's mom and i know for a fact that she did everything possible to try and get help for Justin but,when you have kids that do whatever they want to do what then! Justin's mom is very sick and disgusted by what he did and does not approve of what he did. My friend cries to me all the time about this. So its so easy for us to say lock him up and throw away the key but, what if it was your child that did something horrible like that what will you do please be honest with yourselves!!!!

“Hello”

Location hidden

#18 Mar 21, 2010
a good friend wrote:
<quoted text> We need to understand whats really going on here! Two families are grieving and its not a good feeling. I'm a very good friend of Justin's mom and i know for a fact that she did everything possible to try and get help for Justin but,when you have kids that do whatever they want to do what then! Justin's mom is very sick and disgusted by what he did and does not approve of what he did. My friend cries to me all the time about this. So its so easy for us to say lock him up and throw away the key but, what if it was your child that did something horrible like that what will you do please be honest with yourselves!!!!
If my child murdered an elderly woman over a few dollars,i would happily march him off to jail.This kid made his choice to rob and murder someone over a few measly dollars.A kid here in Indiana strangled his brother to "see what it felt like" to murder someone.The parents wrote their 17yo son off,and didn't even include his name in the obituary.The brother who died was only 10 years old.They have nothing to do with their 17yo son,he made his choice just like this 16yo did.He belongs in jail also,so he wont do this again.This woman can cry,but it wont the way her son is,some kids are just evil,and that's just how it is.I would cry more for the family who lost a mother/grandmother etc,than for this person.
nonrascist

Pompano Beach, FL

#19 Mar 22, 2010
telisha olige wrote:
1. first off, this has nothing to do with racism your friend just happened to be black. 2. if this was at all about racism who would blame people for feeling that way i mean look at the statistics 60% of crimes committed in the state of florida are committed by black males between the ages of 12 & 28 i'm not saying racism is good all im saying is that you cant blame everything on racism. especially when most of the crimes are done by black people
Treva

Norfolk, VA

#20 May 7, 2010
The young man has no clue of what he has done to my family. Sunday will be Mother's Day and instead of bringing roses to my mother as i do every year, I have to stand at her headstone. To not see her enjoy the beauty or smell the scent. Tonya may cry for the real reason why her son murdered my mother. Let me clear it up it was over 102 times he stabbed her. I know my mother and she fought back the hardest she could. My mother looked out for his mother when she didn't have. If your child is out of control you involve the law, if you can't handle them you involved the law, the other reasons are just that excuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lauderhill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 326,616
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,684,427
girls how many family members have you had sex ... (Dec '15) 15 hr Donald Trump 34
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Jan 16 Never a tourest 98,659
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jan 16 Into The Night 64,397
Jan 15 Sheridan Bridge Jan 15 Yep 1
News Drug addiction treatment center too costly, Bro... (May '08) Jan 15 Myself 119

Lauderhill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lauderhill Mortgages