Reaney art is on display in state capitol

Jan 17, 2013 Full story: Courier Standard

Margaret Reaney Memorial Library Director Dawn Capece, left, and Sharon Fuller, a member of the Reaney Library Board of Trustees, pose in front of a painting by Mary C. Green titled "Poplar Tress near Cambridge" and a sculpture by Felix Hilaire Buhot, "Lady Astride an Eagle," both of which appear in the library and museum's collection.

Full Story
bubba

Canandaigua, NY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Hope that goofball isn't there ,wearing those stupid hats guarding that picture....lol
Rebecca Sokol

Saratoga Springs, NY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
I would like to invited 'bubba' to visit Margaret Reaney Memorial Library and meet our director, Dawn Lamphere. I feel the adjective he used to discribe our director is incorrect and offensive. I have served on the library board as a trustee for over ten years and can state that Dawn Lamphear is an intelligent, dedicated and inspirational woman. She uses her talents to serve the library and community in positive ways. The children love her and respect her in ways some adults may find hard to understand. I am proud to have Dawn as our director. I respect her for her work as a dirctor, educator, and friend. I hope to see Mr. Bubba at the library soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lattingtown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 8 hr truth 759
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Sep 19 Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 positronium 6,389
Oil company bilked out of $142,000 (Mar '07) Sep 19 Mr Chow 335
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 No one 440
•••
•••
•••

Lattingtown Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lattingtown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lattingtown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lattingtown