First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Josh

Arlington, VA

#124 Mar 22, 2013
LOL @ all y'all. Sentence structure dictates proper structure? REDiculous? You just have to stay in practice. Jioio's Pizza is Disgusting. It also happens that its Delicious. You just have to eat it once every 2 weeks or so, and your body will become tolerant. You'll probably lose like ten to fifteen years of life, but you won't get sick from it after the second or third time, which is more than I can say for pizza hut. Proper noun capitalization is left up to the author I say. Take Psychedelics!!
aphid

Naples, FL

#125 Thursday Jul 20
STFU wrote:
I was a former employee as well. My wages were ALL paid in cash. I did the pizzas and waitressed on occasion. I will agree they are a heartless crew to work for. I put up with a lot of abuse there.
Do you have a clone recipe to duplicate the pizza crust at Joio's, Vallozzi's, or Falbo's? All pretty similar with minor differences, but all the flakey, sweet, pastry style. I've failed miserably in my attempts to duplicate, but I have Joio's sauce totally perfected, as well as their salad dressing. Live far away now, and would like to be able to make the pizza I grew up with!
aphid

Naples, FL

#126 Thursday Jul 20
STFU wrote:
I was a former employee as well. My wages were ALL paid in cash. I did the pizzas and waitressed on occasion. I will agree they are a heartless crew to work for. I put up with a lot of abuse there.
Does anyone have a clone recipe to duplicate the pizza crust at Joio's, Vallozzi's, or Falbo's? All pretty similar with minor differences, but all the flakey, sweet, pastry style. I've failed miserably in my attempts to duplicate, but I have Joio's sauce totally perfected, as well as their salad dressing. Live far away now, and would like to be able to make the pizza I grew up with!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
down the tubes 3 hr lat 3
Fruitcake constable 6 hr Uncle George 32
Uncle George 13 hr Latrobe Res 17
Derry School Taxes Wed Kelly 5
Latrobe shop n save Wed summer 7
Speed Wed Pat Lebuta 15
Latrobe Steel workers contract expires 8/1 Wed Pat Lebuta 57

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance