First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Mindy

Canton, OH

#2 Sep 18, 2011
My God.... How awful. Sympathies sent for all involved.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 18, 2011
Prayers for his friends and family. So very sad :(

Since: Feb 11

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2011
Yes, the accident happened just near my house. I guess it was awful on the scene as a friend with high school kids were having a bonfire in the neighborhood and they all heard the screaming.
His older brother, Dylan, graduated this past year with a name on the football field. Zach was following in his brother's footsteps as a football star.

It is horrible news.
Football Fan

Latrobe, PA

#6 Sep 18, 2011
Wow, where and when? I think his brother is on the team this year.
strength in togetherness

Greensburg, PA

#5 Sep 18, 2011
Pixarfreak wrote:
Yes, the accident happened just near my house. I guess it was awful on the scene as a friend with high school kids were having a bonfire in the neighborhood and they all heard the screaming.
His older brother, Dylan, graduated this past year with a name on the football field. Zach was following in his brother's footsteps as a football star.
It is horrible news.
Dylan is currently a senior at GLSHS. Our thoughts go out to the family and friends. Find strength in those around you.
DEEPESTSYMPATHY

United States

#9 Sep 18, 2011
I'm so sorry for all involved and for the young life lost. Please find comfort some how knowing he is home.
Formerly of Latrobe

Clarion, PA

#10 Sep 18, 2011
This is so terrible. I just found out this morning via Facebook. I did a search on both KDKA & WTAE and couldn't find any details at all. Has it been on the local news? I only ask because I no longer live in Latrobe. Will keep both families in my thoughts & prayers. <3
LOK

Latrobe, PA

#11 Sep 18, 2011
Horrible news. Use this time to teach your children that small seemingly insignificant decisions can cause you your life. Many blessings to all families impacted.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

#12 Sep 18, 2011
Julie

Herminie, PA

#13 Sep 18, 2011
So sad. Sending out thoughts and prayers to both families.
Chris

Apollo Beach, FL

#14 Sep 18, 2011
This is horrible...we're sending lots of prayers to the families and friends. So sad...
Local Yocal

Latrobe, PA

#15 Sep 18, 2011
As of Sunday night, only ch-4 picked it up with the name of Colucci & not the driver...tribune review (updated this afternoon)didnt go into detail just listing a 14 year old boy hit by 17 year old male on white school rd.

probably see/learn more Monday ):
lat

Irwin, PA

#16 Sep 18, 2011
In the morning the students at Latrobe will have probably the worst monday morning of their young lives. Going back to school knowing that one face will forever be missing will be so hard for them. Thoughts and prayers are with all involved especially the Colucci and Lydic family.

Viewing will be Tues and burial wed. more details to follow.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 19, 2011
Local Yocal wrote:
As of Sunday night, only ch-4 picked it up with the name of Colucci & not the driver...tribune review (updated this afternoon)didnt go into detail just listing a 14 year old boy hit by 17 year old male on white school rd.
probably see/learn more Monday ):
I do wish they would not have posted the driver's name on here if he is under 17. I don't know if the same laws govern this as they do with juveniles.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 19, 2011
Under 18.
Linda

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Sep 19, 2011
Very sad! Not sure how one is supposed to cope with these things but it has to be done. So tragic for the young man driving as well as this will be with him throughout his life and he's so very young to have to take it onto his shoulders!

There are really no words one can say! May peace of heart and mind find it's way to all of those involved!
PTBAA

United States

#20 Sep 19, 2011
As a mother...my heart goes out to the family of both boys..:(

Location hidden

#25 Sep 19, 2011
The point is that name will stay up there forever. So if someone googles him in the future, there is a possibility of this link. Sure everyone there knows, but for his future, this should not be posted. I know you meant well, I just don't think you thought it out.
yaya

Jeannette, PA

#26 Sep 19, 2011
Just a Minute 222 wrote:
The point is that name will stay up there forever. So if someone googles him in the future, there is a possibility of this link. Sure everyone there knows, but for his future, this should not be posted. I know you meant well, I just don't think you thought it out.
Enough already. WE GET THE POINT. You DO NOT have to beat the point home WITH A STICK. Someone may just poke you with that stupid stick.

Location hidden

#27 Sep 19, 2011
yaya wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough already. WE GET THE POINT. You DO NOT have to beat the point home WITH A STICK. Someone may just poke you with that stupid stick.
I am just looking out for a young man who is in a tragic situation. Maybe next time people with think before posting names. That is considerate not stupid. I know Lat didn't mean harm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latrobe Music Thread 10 hr Musikologist 1
City of Latrobe Hiring 15 hr In Town 2
Latrobe fireworks 18 hr calluout 32
Becky Stahl...Remember her? (Jul '12) Jul 23 DMZ 130
Hoagie man (Dec '10) Jul 22 bURP 31
Home Inspectors Jul 22 Latroberesident 2
Who controls Latrobe? (Dec '11) Jul 21 Auld Pharte 51

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance