Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
Mutten

West Mifflin, PA

#28815 Jul 22, 2012
Over on ABC’s “This Week,” conservative columnist George Will chimed in by observing that Romney was “losing at this point in a big way.” Mr. Will added:“I do not know why, given that Mitt Romney knew the day that McCain lost in 2008 that he was going to run for president again that he didn't get all of this out and tidy up some of his offshore accounts and all the rest.”

Former Bush strategist Matthew Dowd then twisted the knife further by actually speculating that there is something damaging in the tax returns:“There's obviously something there, because if there was nothing there, he would say,‘Have at it,’” Mr. Dowd commented.“So there's obviously something there that compromises what he said in the past about something….[I]f he had 20 years of great, clean, everything's fine, it'd all be out there.”

Yikes!!!!
Mutten

West Mifflin, PA

#28816 Jul 22, 2012
Mitt Romney will not release any more tax returns, he has said emphatically.

And even if Mr. Romney had been inclined to follow the advice of some prominent fellow Republicans and release a few more recent returns, he really can’t, at least right now. If he did, he would look as if he had caved to pressure. No presidential candidate wants to look weak.

So can the uber-wealthy Romney ride out the storm over his unreleased returns and not look as if he’s hiding something? Probably not, say political strategists. Though he is not required by law to share his tax returns, he is by tradition – all the more because it was his father, George Romney, who pioneered the practice during his own presidential campaign in 1968
Mutten

West Mifflin, PA

#28817 Jul 22, 2012
Romney Claims Dog Ate Tax Returns and Ran Bain Capital for Three Years From 1999-2002 !!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! ! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#28819 Jul 22, 2012
Same old shit

Obama Releases More Tax Returns, Questions Clinton Ties to Potential Tax Shelters

Meg Shreve for Tax Analysts

After announcing the release of his tax returns dating back to 2000, Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., on March 25 reiterated his call for Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y., to disclose her returns and answer questions about her husband's link to potential tax shelters.

Clinton, who remains in a close race with Obama for the Democratic presidential nomination, promised earlier this month to release her returns around April 15.

Obama released his 2006 returns in February. According to the released returns, the Obamas earned about $984,000 in 2006 compared to about $241,000 in 2000.

(Check out the Tax History Project for Obama's 2000-2006 tax returns.)

In a campaign release, Obama also questioned former President Bill Clinton's ties to Yucaipa Cos. LLC, a holding company with

reported ties to potential tax shelters in the Cayman Islands.

The Obama campaign pointed to media reports from last year that the firm, primarily invested in supermarket chains, has used three potential tax shelters.

The campaign called on the Clintons to explain how income received from the company was taxed."

Clinton's campaign did not respond to a request for comment by press time.

Issuing her own call for transparency, Clinton earlier this month asked Obama to release documents chronicling his dealings with Tony Rezko, an Illinois real estate developer currently on trial.

A spokesperson for Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., told Tax Analysts that McCain intends to release his return shortly after he files in April.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#28820 Jul 22, 2012
Mutten wrote:
Romney Claims Dog Ate Tax Returns and Ran Bain Capital for Three Years From 1999-2002 !!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Read them.

They are right here:

Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney
2010 | 2011

Ann Romney

Ann and Mitt Romney Family Trust

Tyler Charitable Foundation

http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/Web...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#28821 Jul 22, 2012
Mitt Romney promised that "as has been done in the past, if I'm the nominee, I'll put [ all my tax returns] out at one time, so that we have one discussion of all of this."

LMAO!!!!!!!

Flipper Dipper!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#28822 Jul 22, 2012
Same old shit

In a campaign release, Obama also questioned former President Bill Clinton's ties to Yucaipa Cos. LLC, a holding company with

reported ties to potential tax shelters in the Cayman Islands.

The Obama campaign pointed to media reports from last year that the firm, primarily invested in supermarket chains, has used three potential tax shelters.

The campaign called on the Clintons to explain how income received from the company was taxed."

Clinton's campaign did not respond to a request for comment by press time.

Romney..........Clinton

Same Saul Alinsky trick

Cayman Islands

Cayman Islands

Cayman Islands

Rules for Radicals

RULE 12:

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”

Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy.

Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

(This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)
Mitt the Flip

West Mifflin, PA

#28823 Jul 22, 2012
OH HOW WE FORGET!!

Remember how it briefly became a thing during the primary season? Oh, what a time it was. At one of the debates hosted by CNN, Mitt Romney promised that "as has been done in the past, if I'm the nominee, I'll put [my tax returns] out at one time, so that we have one discussion of all of this." He offered assurances that he has "paid full taxes" and was "honest in his dealing with people." It fell to Newt Gingrich to make the obvious admonishment of Romney: "If there's anything in there that's going to help us lose the election, we should know it before the nomination, and if there's nothing in there, why not release it?"

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#28824 Jul 22, 2012
Its a conspiracy
Mitt the Flip

West Mifflin, PA

#28825 Jul 22, 2012
Mitt was in the 2009 scofflaw amnesty program to repatriate his money from Switzerland. Is it too late for Herman Cain to be the nominee.
LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#28826 Jul 22, 2012
Mutten
West Mifflin, PA

This one is for ewe.

Rules for Radicals

RULE 2:

“Never go outside the expertise of your people.”

It results in confusion, fear and retreat.

Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.

(Organizations under attack wonder why radicals don’t address the “real” issues.

This is why.

They avoid things with which they have no knowledge.)

Saul Alinsky
Mitt the Flip

West Mifflin, PA

#28827 Jul 22, 2012
Couple of facts: 1-Romney while running for Governor of Mass pledged to not raise taxes to solve their 3-billion deficit...and said he provided 1.5 million reduction. Lie: Outgoing Gov signed legislation to double capital gains tax, that provided 1.3 Billion reduction. Romney doubled the Mass fees on 57 such things as marriage licenses, gun permits, etc and generated 33 more fees for a total of 90 (TAXES) for the other 200 million.

Romney left office with the highest "debt per capita" of all 50 states; $10,504 Second highest, Alaska $9,621

LMAO!
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#28828 Jul 22, 2012
Mitt the Flip wrote:
OH HOW WE FORGET!!
Remember how it briefly became a thing during the primary season? Oh, what a time it was. At one of the debates hosted by CNN, Mitt Romney promised that "as has been done in the past, if I'm the nominee, I'll put [my tax returns] out at one time, so that we have one discussion of all of this." He offered assurances that he has "paid full taxes" and was "honest in his dealing with people." It fell to Newt Gingrich to make the obvious admonishment of Romney: "If there's anything in there that's going to help us lose the election, we should know it before the nomination, and if there's nothing in there, why not release it?"

Read them.

They are right here:

Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney
2010 | 2011

Ann Romney

Ann and Mitt Romney Family Trust

Tyler Charitable Foundation

http://www.taxhistory.org/www/website.nsf/Web ...

HEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Mitt the Flip

West Mifflin, PA

#28829 Jul 22, 2012
Mitt Romney's profiles in Courage moments:

1. Hid in Paris at the height of Vietnam
2. "Can't recall' his gay bashing high school years
3. "Those are not the words I would have used" in response to limbaugh's savagery
4. Absolutely mute when his top foriegn policy advisor is driven from the campaign because he's gay
5. Refuses to release tax returns ot of fear of explaining his tax strategy
6. Silent on Michele Bachmann's recent attacks on Muslim American public servants

Let's face it Mitt has no spine. Is this the man you want as President? A spoiled brat Ivy league and wall street trained Mormon Prince - who doesn't pay taxes or serve the country when called in time of war?
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#28830 Jul 22, 2012
Romney hurting himself by keeping tax returns private

Reported by FOX NEWS,The GOP's friend!

LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Here's my simple advice for the presumptive Republican presidential nominee when it comes to the debate over his tax returns: Tell it early, tell it all, tell it yourself.

Yes, Gov. Romney — that subtitle to my memoir concerning the rules we learned the hard way at the Clinton White House in 1996-98 about getting the truth out yourself proactively, even if it is a bad-news story, applies to you and the issue of your tax returns.

It applies to everyone facing bad news — in business, politics and life.

The only exception is if putting the facts out can land you in jail. In that case, I recommend forgetting about crisis management rules and relying on the advice of a good criminal lawyer.

If you stay where you are, you are defying history — in both parties. As my favorite source of truth, Glenn Kessler, pointed out in his Monday “Fact-Checker” column for The Washington Post, virtually every other presidential candidate in both parties going back to FDR released many years of tax returns when they ran for president against the incumbent. Why wouldn’t you, too?

Here’s what I am betting you are worried about: that your tax returns show you broke the Buffett Rule in some years and, thanks to various legal devices and tax loopholes, you managed to avoid paying more taxes than you were legally required to do.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/07/19/wha...
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#28831 Jul 22, 2012
But by continuing to resist disclosing at least the past 12 years of tax returns, as his dad did in 1968 — 44 years ago — Mitt Romney forgets the inevitable consequence of violating the fundamental rule of crisis management mentioned above: It’s not the bad news, but the cover-up (and the inevitable drip-drip-drip of the story continuing day-by-day) that does you in.

One can’t count how many times we have seen that mistake made in business, politics and life — from Nixon’s “modified limited hangout” in Watergate to the disingenuous Susan G. Komen announcement about cutting off funding for Planned Parenthood to the recent chairman of the board of the University of Virginia deciding she could replace the president of the school behind closed doors, literally in the dark of night, and get away with it.

When will they ever learn?

Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#28832 Jul 22, 2012
And what would be hypocrisy and humbug? When (not if) we liberals (and President Obama’s campaign) make a big deal in the media and in paid negative ads out of someone choosing not to voluntarily pay more in taxes than he was legally required to.

In the final analysis, and I can’t prove this with data (at the moment), but I’ll bet I am right: The independent voters who will decide this election (still about 10 to 15 percent in every poll) will not be persuaded to ignore the economy as the main issue and vote against Gov. Romney because he did not voluntarily donate more money to the federal government than he was legally required to pay.

Is President Obama really going to make that argument?

I don’t think so.

Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#28833 Jul 22, 2012
Ann Romney's Dressage Horse Has a Great Health Care Plan

Rafalca, the Romney's Olympics-bound dressage horse, nets the family a $77,000 tax credit,$2,000 of which, according to Current's calculations, is for what they spent on health care for the horse. The average American family only spends $1,557 a year on health care.

You remember Rafalca, right? Ann Romney's special horse who competes in a strange Olympic sport called dressage that colleague Elspeth Reeve helpfully explained with GIFs.

Current made an infrographic breaking down where exactly the $77,000 tax credit the Romneys registered for the horse on their 2010 returns breaks down when put up against the average American family. The tax credit for a child is only $1,000 so Rafalca is already 77 times more valuable than your little preciouses. And yes, the horse has a fantastic health care plan.

Unsurprisingly, Rafalca outpaces the average family in shelter and transportation. A horse that's basically a fashion model with rhythm couldn't live in squalor or travel lightly. Rafalca pays about $2,400 a month for rent, versus the American family's $1,362. Rafalca also spends about ten times as much on clothing in the space of a year than the average family. It's hard out there for a dressage horse.

The only category the American family outspends Rafalca on: food. Does this mean we need to retire the phrase "eat like a horse" and replace it with "eat like a family"?

Folks,you cant make this shit up!!!!!!
LMAO!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
Mutten

Clearfield, PA

#28834 Jul 22, 2012
Mutten wrote:
Obama promised "I'll be a one term President if I fail to fix the economy" Obama didn't fail, it's all bush's fault. Obama is the greatest President we ever had, he reversed partial birth abortion and supports gay marriage. My lover, bobby64 and I can now get married.
OOOOOOOOOOOBABY!
Mutten

Clearfield, PA

#28835 Jul 22, 2012
bobby064 wrote:
Its a conspiracy
Yes it is sweet cheeks.OOOOOOOOOOOBABY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump Mon red grange 9
Burn baby burn! Mon Yeah 13
How much Gold has William Devane bought from Ro... (Aug '13) Mon Ace Julian 48
4th Ave neighbors (Jun '16) Sun Nobody 8
heroin and narcan Sun Coco NUT 10
25 year old girl found dead in Dr's home (Sep '12) Jan 13 amapatient2 291
Who is the better dry cleaners ? Esquire or Lees ? Jan 12 Colonial Cleaners 2

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance