Who do you support for Governor in Pe...
A Sojourner

Mckeesport, PA

#28505 Jul 18, 2012
barack hussein obama soetoro obama once said in 'his own words' supposedly in his own book:'one of the most beautiful sounds in the world is mooslem call to prayer'.

I wonder if we can get him & his cousins to hum along with this inspiring 'Knight Templar Chant'.
I bet they won't.

Why not ? Where is the tolerance these radical mooslems constanly speak of ? Tell us BO.
&fe ature=related
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#28506 Jul 18, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Dan the man, if these tea bag right wingers saw my location as Portland Oregon they would claim your me and I'm you and you know that. They need that as any thing is better then promoting flipper.you being me in my opinion would be a dan the man down grade.these tea bags get fooled daily with out help from bobby64
Thanks for the compliment. But please don't post things that reinforce the nitwits' paranoid fantasies.

Also, I don't have any idea what you mean by your first sentence. My posts are consistently Carlisle. Why would Portland make anyone think you're me?
Dan the Man

Newville, PA

#28507 Jul 18, 2012
BO Soetoros Marxism wrote:
MEDICARE
Look clearly at the 2014 rate compared to the 2013 rate.
For those of you who are on Medicare, read the following. It's short, but
important and you probably haven't heard about it in the Mainstream News:
"The per person Medicare Insurance Premium will increase from the present
Monthly Fee of $96.40, rising to:
$104.20 in 2012
$120.20 in 2013
And
$247.00 in 2014."
These are Provisions incorporated in the Obamacare Legislation, purposely
delayed so as not to confuse the 2012 Re-Election Campaigns. Send this to
all Seniors that you know, so they will know who's throwing them under the
bus.
==========
Pay for & hide his illegal relatives living here. Pay for all illegal breeders & their spawn as long as they will vote Democrat-Socialist Party. Meanwhile those who paid into Social Security will suffer while the mooslem-indonesian dis-embowels America. Bo has no ties or love for America - he is the 'Manchurian Candidate' pulled out of nowhere to oversee Freedom as the World knows it.
Yeah, I got this spam email from one of my wingnut friends too. But I recognized it as a recycled version of a previous bullshit Medicare email, so I deleted it.

In the future, rather than mindlessly passing on spam emails, why don't you go check them out first so that you aren't spreading false information? Snopes and Factcheck debunked this one months ago.
bobby64

Clearfield, PA

#28508 Jul 18, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the compliment. But please don't post things that reinforce the nitwits' paranoid fantasies.
Also, I don't have any idea what you mean by your first sentence. My posts are consistently Carlisle. Why would Portland make anyone think you're me?
Did I do alright dan? I posted what you told me to.

Since: Jul 12

Portland, Oregon

#28509 Jul 18, 2012
This is tea bag desperation and i am loving it
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#28510 Jul 18, 2012
bobby64 wrote:
Get bent troll. You flipper cant run fast enough.
Ted wrote:
LOL! You're slipping, danny BOY.
Who but you says "Get bent troll"!
But it's no secret, is it, that you post under MANY names on here: danny BOY, West Mifflin and bobby64 among them.
But you go back now to railing incoherently and responding to yourself, danny BOY. Remember to wipe the spit drooling from your lips.
What a putz!
Dan the Man wrote:
Thanks a lot, Bobby.
Why would you do that. It's almost like you WANT them to think you're me.
bobby64 wrote:
Dan the man, if these tea bag right wingers saw my location as Portland Oregon they would claim your me and I'm you and you know that. They need that as any thing is better then promoting flipper.you being me in my opinion would be a dan the man down grade.these tea bags get fooled daily with out help from bobby64
Dan the Man wrote:
Thanks for the compliment. But please don't post things that reinforce the nitwits' paranoid fantasies.
Also, I don't have any idea what you mean by your first sentence. My posts are consistently Carlisle. Why would Portland make anyone think you're me?
LOL!!

Absolutely PATHETIC effort, danny BOY, to cover your obvious posts as bobby64!

danny BOY, West Mifflin, bobby64, etc.: different names, same psychopath; plagiarist, racist, pathological liar.
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#28511 Jul 18, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
LOL! Too stupid to even lie well.
Pick any name you like - the stupid always shines through.
Tsk tsk, danny BOY, er, bobby64, er, West Mifflin, no need to accuse others of your own shortcomings!

LOL.

What a putz you are, danny BOY.
bobby64

Coffeyville, KS

#28512 Jul 18, 2012
Funny tea bag but what about your flipper?
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#28513 Jul 18, 2012
Robme cant pull it off..
LQQK HERE:
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romn...
The tax return blunder has hurt him
Obama 274
Robme 197
Mutt vs Mitt

West Mifflin, PA

#28514 Jul 18, 2012
It all comes down to the Electoral College map.

With President Obama now leading Mitt Romney 253-170 in the Real Clear Politics Electoral Map, it appears that the 2012 presidential race is Obama’s to win — notwithstanding the fact that two candidates are currently neck-and-neck among the electorate overall, and in key battleground swing states.

But all one needs to do is look at the Electoral Map to see that the President is a mere 18 electoral votes shy of the 271 needed to win.

Put simply, all President Obama needs to do is win either Ohio (18 Electoral College votes) or Florida(29 Electoral College votes)– or a combination of two or more states including Virginia (13), New Hampshire (4) Iowa (6) Missouri (10) Colorado (9) North Carolina (15) or Arizona (11).

Bottom line: no matter how you do the math, President Obama’s path to electoral victory seems clear.
TaxNoMore

Los Angeles, CA

#28515 Jul 18, 2012
Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA

sez

Nobody could build any business without the infrastructure the government has provided.

Your denial of that fact is simply irrational.

**********

Marxism

In Marxism, the term infrastructure is sometimes used as a synonym for "base" in the dialectic synthetic pair base and superstructure.

However the Marxist notion of base is broader than the non-Marxist use of the term infrastructure, and some soft infrastructure, such as laws, governance, regulations and standards, would be considered by Marxists to be part of the superstructure, not the base.[22]

..........

Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of shit!

Just like your black messiah!
Really

Biglerville, PA

#28517 Jul 19, 2012
TaxNoMore wrote:
Dan the Man
Carlisle, PA
sez
Nobody could build any business without the infrastructure the government has provided.
Your denial of that fact is simply irrational.
**********
Marxism
In Marxism, the term infrastructure is sometimes used as a synonym for "base" in the dialectic synthetic pair base and superstructure.
However the Marxist notion of base is broader than the non-Marxist use of the term infrastructure, and some soft infrastructure, such as laws, governance, regulations and standards, would be considered by Marxists to be part of the superstructure, not the base.[22]
..........
Dan the Man Carlisle, PA, you are a cowardly piece of shit!
Just like your black messiah!
WOW!!! The further Romney slides downward the nastier your language becomes. Really; "cowardly piece of shit", what ever happened to "civil" discourse?

Its not Dan’s fault the Republicans selected a flawed candidate.
TaK

Lancaster, PA

#28518 Jul 19, 2012
With the 24 hour hour constant barrage and opinions and news you will never find a candidate of integrity, because they don`t exist. We just know more now, same corruption always existed. Everyone is a investigator now because of electronic media. Every politician has skelitons in their closet, and being exposed is now just a matter of time, and who`s toes you step on. You can have a chicken bone in your closet and be assailed to no end. Rather then have an election we should just have a warrior cage match where winner takes all, that way rather then death by slow bleeding wounds you can get out all the bloodshed out in one match.
Ahem

Newtown Square, PA

#28519 Jul 19, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
Robme cant pull it off..
LQQK HERE:
http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2012/romn...
The tax return blunder has hurt him
Obama 274
Robme 197
Sorry to burst your bubble, Bobby the Dan from West Muffin...but CBS/NY Times shows Romney with a lead...all because Obungler has bungled the economy he said he would fix!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/19/us/politics...

Forty-five percent say they would vote for Mr. Romney if the election were held now and 43 percent say they would vote for Mr. Obama.

When undecided voters who lean toward a particular candidate are included, Mr. Romney has 47 percent to Mr. Obama’s 46 percent.

Both results are within the poll’s margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points. But it is the first time Mr. Romney has shown a numeric edge in the Times/CBS poll since he emerged from the primaries as the presumptive nominee. Mr. Obama had a three-point advantage in March. The two were each favored by 46 percent in April.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#28520 Jul 19, 2012
"Fathom the hypocrisy of a government
that requires every citizen to prove
they are insured...but not everyone
must prove they are a citizen."
Watcher

Chambersburg, PA

#28521 Jul 19, 2012
Mutt vs Mitt wrote:
It all comes down to the Electoral College map.
With President Obama now leading Mitt Romney 253-170 in the Real Clear Politics Electoral Map, it appears that the 2012 presidential race is Obama’s to win — notwithstanding the fact that two candidates are currently neck-and-neck among the electorate overall, and in key battleground swing states.
But all one needs to do is look at the Electoral Map to see that the President is a mere 18 electoral votes shy of the 271 needed to win.
Put simply, all President Obama needs to do is win either Ohio (18 Electoral College votes) or Florida(29 Electoral College votes)– or a combination of two or more states including Virginia (13), New Hampshire (4) Iowa (6) Missouri (10) Colorado (9) North Carolina (15) or Arizona (11).
Bottom line: no matter how you do the math, President Obama’s path to electoral victory seems clear.
Either you can't read or you need glasses. but the Realclear map stands at 221-181 and it hasn't moved for weeks. Obama is currently slipping in the polls each week. Also it is almost 4 months until the election and politics change daily. Romney is in a good position and Obama can not run from this economy despite all the distraction. Just wait until the bump in polls from his running mate.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#28522 Jul 19, 2012
Lets talk about Obama's failed economy

Jobless claims up sharply

July 19, 2012

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)-- A recent drop in claims for unemployment benefits was just too good to be true. Initial jobless claims rose sharply last week after falling to a four-year low earlier in July.

About 386,000 people filed for first-time unemployment benefits in the week ended July 14, up 34,000 from the previous week, the Bureau of Labor Statistics said Thursday.

The weekly claims figure is considered an important gauge of the job market because it's correlated with layoffs, but the data has been choppy recently for several reasons.

Every year, automakers shut down to reconfigure their machinery to make next year's models -- a phenomenon that typically happens in early July and results in temporary layoffs. The Labor Department tries to adjust for this factor but may have overcompensated this year.

Related: 8 unemployment scams

Stronger auto sales have led factories to either shorten or cancel shutdowns and make fewer of those furloughs.

As a result, the initial jobless claims figures looked artificially low in early July, and may now be heading back toward a more normal path.

"It is not unusual to witness extreme moves around the July 4th holiday, because the timing of retooling-related shutdowns in the auto sector are notoriously difficult to account for -- and this appears to be the case over the past few weeks," Joseph LaVorgna, chief U.S. economist for Deutsche Bank, said in a note to clients.

As initial claims return to their long-run trend, they continue to point to a weak pace of hiring. Job gains have been anemic for three straight months, and economists are not expecting much of an improvement in July.

"Based on early claims data it isn't likely that the unemployment rate -- currently at 8.2%-- will decline in July," said Ellen Zentner, senior U.S. economist for Nomura.

Meanwhile, 3.3 million people filed for their second week of unemployment benefits or more in the week ended July 7, the most recent data available.

That number was barely changed from the prior week
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#28523 Jul 19, 2012
Dan the Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I got this spam email from one of my wingnut friends too. But I recognized it as a recycled version of a previous bullshit Medicare email, so I deleted it.
In the future, rather than mindlessly passing on spam emails, why don't you go check them out first so that you aren't spreading false information? Snopes and Factcheck debunked this one months ago.
If Snopes and Factcheck say it's not true then it must be. Everything ever posted on these two sites and any liberal media source is always right.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#28524 Jul 19, 2012
Obama's Nobel Peace Prize.

Obama, You didn't earn that.

Somebody else made that happen.
Dave Rogers

Clearfield, PA

#28525 Jul 19, 2012
Hey Barack Hussein Obama.

You didn't kill Osama bin Laden.

Somebody else made that happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Derry public works 13 hr Joe Morton 34
Derry under Cheeca and Fabian Sun Tom 217 12
royal wedding May 19 Derry res 6
Fake history, thy name is Renee May 18 In love 75
Derry possibility adding surcharge for stormwater May 18 Sympathetic 2
Tom S May 17 Somedaysthepainwins 14
Tax increase? May 16 Bill 2

Latrobe Jobs

Personal Finance

Latrobe Mortgages