First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ouch

Omaha, NE

#1 Sep 27, 2010
What does EVERYONE thing should we start a new topic?(im talking about the nuts you buy at the store in 5th ward)
LANCZ

Omaha, NE

#2 Sep 27, 2010
I think the nut house is still open, and i think it's over by where Beacon auto is/was.
SumGoy

Wexford, PA

#3 Sep 28, 2010
Ya can't fix stupid!
LatrobeResident

Latrobe, PA

#4 Sep 28, 2010
SumGoy wrote:
Ya can't fix stupid!
SumGoy? or did you mean to say SumGuy? What is a Goy?

Moving the Nut-House to a new location is stupid?

Or could it be that someone else stupidly thought this was about 5th Ward Resident?

And even if I don't always agree with her, I have to admit that she isn't stupid. She has far more intelligence than most of those that must resort to name calling since she does out smart most of them. That's what stupid people and little children do...can't out wit someone, call them a name. It doesn't bring them down, just the person calling names.
5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#5 Sep 28, 2010
LatrobeResident wrote:
<quoted text>
SumGoy? or did you mean to say SumGuy? What is a Goy?...I have to admit that she isn't stupid. She has far more intelligence than most of those that must resort to name calling since she does out smart most of them...
Thanks Latrobe Resident...

One way to define goy is this: a "goy" is a non-Jew, in Hebrew. "Goyim" is plural. A Jew might comment, "Did you see those 'goyim' eating their cheese burgers?"
notaclue

AOL

#6 Sep 28, 2010
5th Ward Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Latrobe Resident...
One way to define goy is this: a "goy" is a non-Jew, in Hebrew. "Goyim" is plural. A Jew might comment, "Did you see those 'goyim' eating their cheese burgers?"
You freakin crack me up!
5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#7 Sep 28, 2010
notaclue wrote:
<quoted text>
You freakin crack me up!
Well, thank you notaclue. I'm startin' to feel the warmth ;-)
WTF

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Sep 28, 2010
So she has fibromyalgia... a painful, debilitating disease.... yet she can sit on her ass all day, "researching", listening to the voices in her head tell her about conspiracies regarding dogs and painted crosswalks and spouting narcissistic garbage about how educated she is... can you say Fraud?
5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#9 Sep 28, 2010
WTF wrote:
...can you say Fraud?
Why don't you google the state SSD fraud hotline and make a complaint?

As I wrote in another thread, it seems that you think: people who get SSD, are supposed to be stupid, watch Jerry Springer all day, and drink Mountain Dew.

Go man! File that complaint!
Fred Cosmoped

Lebanon, MO

#10 Sep 28, 2010
WTF wrote:
So she has fibromyalgia... a painful, debilitating disease.... yet she can sit on her ass all day, "researching", listening to the voices in her head tell her about conspiracies regarding dogs and painted crosswalks and spouting narcissistic garbage about how educated she is... can you say Fraud?
You obviously don't know anything about being disabled. You're very fortunate, or extremely ignorant. I'm gonna go with the later.
LANCZ

Omaha, NE

#11 Sep 28, 2010
It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again!
Just a thought

United States

#12 Sep 29, 2010
If you ignore her, she will go away! The only reason she posts on here is because the nut is getting the attention that she wants. Just a thought.
LatrobeResident

Latrobe, PA

#13 Sep 29, 2010
Just a thought wrote:
If you ignore her, she will go away! The only reason she posts on here is because the nut is getting the attention that she wants. Just a thought.
Why did you post?

Was it because you think only your opinion matters?

Those that you don't like should just set down and shut up?

This is a public forum, do you want restictions on what people can say? Who can speak and who cannot?

Try a simpler method...if you don't like it, don't read it.
yaya

Irwin, PA

#14 Sep 29, 2010
LatrobeResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did you post?
Was it because you think only your opinion matters?
Those that you don't like should just set down and shut up?
This is a public forum, do you want restictions on what people can say? Who can speak and who cannot?
Try a simpler method...if you don't like it, don't read it.
Exactly.
SumGoy

Wexford, PA

#15 Sep 29, 2010
LatrobeResident wrote:
<quoted text>
SumGoy? or did you mean to say SumGuy? What is a Goy?
Moving the Nut-House to a new location is stupid?
Or could it be that someone else stupidly thought this was about 5th Ward Resident?
And even if I don't always agree with her, I have to admit that she isn't stupid. She has far more intelligence than most of those that must resort to name calling since she does out smart most of them. That's what stupid people and little children do...can't out wit someone, call them a name. It doesn't bring them down, just the person calling names.
Nice retort. Normally, you have a somewhat neutral stance. Sorry for striking a nerve. You must be one of the "Latrobe Inner-Circle". I can respect that. Which Nut-House do you refer to? The one on Ligonier Street with the crack monkeys living in it?
WTF

Mckeesport, PA

#16 Sep 29, 2010
Latrobe Resident in all fairness... it is outwit. One word. Just saying...
LatrobeResident

Latrobe, PA

#17 Sep 29, 2010
SumGoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice retort. Normally, you have a somewhat neutral stance. Sorry for striking a nerve. You must be one of the "Latrobe Inner-Circle". I can respect that. Which Nut-House do you refer to? The one on Ligonier Street with the crack monkeys living in it?
No I'm not a part of much in Latrobe, certainly not a part of any inner circle.

The Nut-House is a place of business that sells nuts and bolts in 5th Ward. I don't know the locations of crack houses in Latrobe.

And yes, I do try to keep a neutral stance. It's just that I am tired of all the same name calling and same old mud slinging. I don't agree with much that 5th Ward Resident says. But she at least tries to improve the neighborhood, right or wrong she tries. If you don't like what she says and feel it is incorrect then offer different opinion. If you have facts that you can prove, present them.

It is easy to ignore the posts here that upset you. No reason to attack just for the sake of it.

And I'll ask you again...do you live in Latrobe?
LatrobeResident

Latrobe, PA

#18 Sep 29, 2010
WTF wrote:
Latrobe Resident in all fairness... it is outwit. One word. Just saying...
Thank you for pointing out my mistake.

Occasionally I type fast, don't re-read before I post. One finger gets ahead of the other or I just plain mis-spell a word. I am human and do make mistakes.

But, I do use a capitol letter at the start of each sentence and end them with a period unlike many that post here. And I haven't typed all of this in one long run-on sentence like some do. I hope you will help these people out too.

I will try harder, just for you WTF.

Have a good one.

5th Ward Resident

“Won't you touch my sweater”

Since: Sep 10

Latrobe, PA

#19 Sep 29, 2010
LatrobeResident wrote:
<quoted text> I don't agree with much that 5th Ward Resident says. But she at least tries to improve the neighborhood, right or wrong she tries.
Thanks Latrobe Resident.

You don't have to love me -- or even like me.

But, at least consider the facts I put forth. I posted a new thread: Dog Business FACTS, which I think shows whether or not the traffic on five-small streets is worth the benefit to the entire town.

Clearly, when each person -- in a town of 8,995 -- will gain $3.15/person/year,(in services, salt on roads, receptionist's wages), and when 235 households will lose parking and peace and quiet evenings...

Well, should all the town benefit a mere $3.15/person, when a large number of people lose so much?

That's just bad business, to me.
Lord altar ego

Kittanning, PA

#20 Sep 29, 2010
LatrobeResident wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not a part of much in Latrobe, certainly not a part of any inner circle.
The Nut-House is a place of business that sells nuts and bolts in 5th Ward. I don't know the locations of crack houses in Latrobe.
And yes, I do try to keep a neutral stance. It's just that I am tired of all the same name calling and same old mud slinging. I don't agree with much that 5th Ward Resident says. But she at least tries to improve the neighborhood, right or wrong she tries. If you don't like what she says and feel it is incorrect then offer different opinion. If you have facts that you can prove, present them.
It is easy to ignore the posts here that upset you. No reason to attack just for the sake of it.
And I'll ask you again...do you live in Latrobe?
I find it very funny, that she is making those who are trying to make her out on here as a nut are the ones looking stupid and juvenile and very high-schoolish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greater Latrobe Administrators Salaries 19 min Really 13
Dow Carnahan died 50 min Fellow Latrobean 2
Dino's What happen? 4 hr Calluout 29
City Brewery 5 hr yeppers 27
House for sale 5 hr Househunter 1
How much Gold has William Devane bought from Ro... (Aug '13) 15 hr Dill Bevane 27
Defending a child rapist Mon DMZ 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latrobe Mortgages