First Prev
of 2
Next Last

5th Ward Resident

“Won't you touch my sweater”

Since: Sep 10

Latrobe, PA

#1 Oct 27, 2010
What is the role and function of the Zoning Hearing Baord in Latrobe?

Are these the members?

How do they get elected or appointed?

Is their installation into their positions dependent on any qualifications?

Joe Bleehash

Chrisia Simkovich

Eric Cosby

Rick Fritz
ha ha ha ha ha

Greensburg, PA

#2 Oct 27, 2010
Again the prodigy can't spell...

5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#3 Oct 27, 2010
ha ha ha ha ha wrote:
Again the prodigy can't spell...
I have a big bandage on my left "middle finger", which is unavailable for typing and is sticking up in the air:

I wish you were here to see it!
ha ha ha ha ha

Greensburg, PA

#4 Oct 27, 2010
5th Ward Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a big bandage on my left "middle finger", which is unavailable for typing and is sticking up in the air:
I wish you were here to see it!
Again she desperately seeks company of others...

5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#5 Oct 27, 2010
ha ha ha ha ha wrote:
Is the topic of the thread too complicated for you? do you miss your husband?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Oct 27, 2010
5th Ward Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the topic of the thread too complicated for you? do you miss your husband?
Would you please explain the "do you miss your husband" because I hope you are not implying what I think you are.
FED

Palm Bay, FL

#7 Oct 27, 2010
The Zoning Hearing Board authorizes departure from the terms of the Zoning Ordinance and permits an owner to a variance from the regulations to complete their project.
The Zoning Officer handles Zoning Hearing Board Applications.
The Mayor nominates a member of Zoning Hearing Board and the individual is confirmed by vote of the City Council.
Don't have the answers to the rest of your question.
bitter

Kittanning, PA

#8 Oct 27, 2010
5th ward likely has rarely tasted positive attention so she craves negative attention
just like the typical class clown

all hail BOZO!

5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#9 Oct 27, 2010
bitter wrote:
5th ward likely has rarely tasted positive attention
I get very positive attention from real human beings...do you like being the cowardly Internet bully? does that make you feel big, in light of your own dire life circumstances?

Location hidden

#10 Oct 27, 2010
Just a Minute 222 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you please explain the "do you miss your husband" because I hope you are not implying what I think you are.
still waiting for an answer?

5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#11 Oct 27, 2010
FED wrote:
The Zoning Hearing Board authorizes departure from the terms of the Zoning Ordinance and permits an owner to a variance from the regulations to complete their project. The Zoning Officer handles Zoning Hearing Board Applications. The Mayor nominates a member of Zoning Hearing Board and the individual is confirmed by vote of the City Council. Don't have the answers to the rest of your question.
So, if a project matches the zoning, the owner/builder just seeks a permit to build.

But, if zoning does not permit the structure/project, then the hearing board hears a request for a variance, yes? or a zoning change?

Is a variance just for that lot/project, or would it be for the whole neighborhood or distrcit zoned a certain way?
LatrobeanAtHeart

Belle Vernon, PA

#12 Oct 27, 2010
Just a Minute 222 wrote:
<quoted text>
still waiting for an answer?
Don't you just love how she starts these stupid topics, primarily to hear herself talk, and then won't answer any questions that she knows she is in way over her head....
Lord altar ego

Kittanning, PA

#13 Oct 27, 2010
ha ha ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>
And gets it. Pathetic.
Papabear

Latrobe, PA

#14 Oct 27, 2010
Lord altar ego wrote:
<quoted text>And gets it. Pathetic.
Correction. It began pathetically! All her posts are the same....wishing and hoping to find some dirt!
5th ward misbehaver

Kittanning, PA

#15 Oct 27, 2010
hi chuckles--you little clown--please ask before you sharpen your pencil--poor little chuckles--please behave--you'll get plenty of attention later

5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#16 Oct 27, 2010
5th ward misbehaver wrote:
hi chuckles--you little clown--please ask before you sharpen your pencil--poor little chuckles--please behave--you'll get plenty of attention later
chuckles...that it I, at $875,000...

5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#17 Oct 27, 2010
LatrobeanAtHeart wrote:
then won't answer any questions that she knows she is in way over her head....
Do you have a question about the Zoning Hearing Board? That is the topic of the thread, or is that topic too difficult for you...too serious, not enough BS?

5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#18 Oct 27, 2010
Papabear wrote:
....wishing and hoping to find some dirt!
Wishing and hoping to uplift the people of Latrobe to understand their local government, who's sitting on boards and committees, and trying to spread the word...to look at local government, as opposed to mindlessly accepting that "things can't change".

But, dirt is always good, too.

Do you have any on the Zoning Hearing Board?

5th Ward Resident

Latrobe, PA

#19 Oct 27, 2010
Lord altar ego wrote:
And gets it. Pathetic.
Good evening...I think it's funny that all these people declare that I write for attention, then they spend their days, giving my threads and my comments "their" attention. It's like bitching all day long that your husband is a drunk then buying him beer, and complaining that he doesn't drink it to your satisfaction!

Did you like that little/big play? ;-)

Indiana, PA

#20 Oct 27, 2010
5th Ward Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a question about the Zoning Hearing Board? That is the topic of the thread, or is that topic too difficult for you...too serious, not enough BS?
Wow...pot meet kettle...guess you are feeling what everyone else feels when you hijack a thread....

And while I am on another topic, I may as well add this - exactly what is your point in you 1000+ posts? Can you really tell any of us in 2 sentences what it is that you want from the City of Latrobe? Your posts are so disconnected and rambling - I am lost in the muddiness of them all....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pizza 2 hr Grad2008 19
Becky Stahl...Remember her? (Jul '12) 12 hr calluout 137
German Kitchen at FOE 21 hr Puff Puff 4
Gray Goose Mon Aruba4ever 3
Latrobe/Derry Football Game Mon Tom 1
News Man Hit By Vehicles While Searching For Phone (Feb '08) Aug 27 Uncle George 11
Spirit Airlines Latrobe (Aug '12) Aug 27 Carl 41

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latrobe Mortgages