Adult Bookstore Returns to Unity

Posted in the Latrobe Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Hairzy Pi

Irwin, PA

#1 Dec 15, 2012
After an unfortunate delay, the adult bookstore is going to return to its Route 30 location. Unity township supervisors and its zoning board voted pro pornography. Let the protest begin.
Randy

Latrobe, PA

#2 Dec 15, 2012
Is this the bookstore that is moving from the Unity Twp building because the stopped the funding ?
Accident prone

Mount Pleasant, PA

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Randy wrote:
Is this the bookstore that is moving from the Unity Twp building because the stopped the funding ?
Ummm....No.

In the one they are closing you could get books and movies, etc about any subject you could imagine and return them in 2 weeks for free.

In the one that is opening you have to pay for the books and movies and they are all about one subject. LOL

Good job Mike.<<< Heavy sarcasm.
Goodbye Blue Monday

Latrobe, PA

#4 Dec 15, 2012
Hairzy Pi wrote:
After an unfortunate delay, the adult bookstore is going to return to its Route 30 location. Unity township supervisors and its zoning board voted pro pornography. Let the protest begin.
I'm saving up for the Grand Re-opening (if you know what I mean!).
Fabe

Greensburg, PA

#5 Dec 17, 2012
Grand opening...I'll be first in line for the popcorn. Love their popcorn
Leroy

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Dec 17, 2012
Can't wair
viv

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Dec 18, 2012
LET IT OPEN
citizen x

Seward, PA

#8 Dec 19, 2012
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WOULD PROTEST.Why would one protest? If you don't like what they are selling don't go in. It is not open to the under age. Protesting brings light to something most people pass by without a thought. I hope that you spend as much time trying to address some of the real problems such as this government crushing our rights. Or is it that you are one who only likes the rights you think our best preserved.
James

Latrobe, PA

#9 Dec 19, 2012
citizen x wrote:
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WOULD PROTEST.Why would one protest? If you don't like what they are selling don't go in. It is not open to the under age. Protesting brings light to something most people pass by without a thought. I hope that you spend as much time trying to address some of the real problems such as this government crushing our rights. Or is it that you are one who only likes the rights you think our best preserved.
I agree with you, most people are aware that place burnt down and it didn't reopen after the fire. Protesting now will only do one thing it will let people know it's back open again because it will make the news and thus people will know it's open. Protesting now will only help the business get it's customers back as I'm sure most came from out of the area anyhow.
war time allies

Greensburg, PA

#10 Dec 19, 2012
I think the new building looks nice. Yet, I'm surprised that St. Vincent and the Winnie Palmer Nature Reserve didn't buy the land -- at any price.

The adult bookstore could have gone in Big Lots Plaza or somewhere else.
WHYDOYOUFIGHT

Baltimore, MD

#11 Dec 20, 2012
It amazes me that some find honor and purpose in their fight for their right to be base.
windex

Latrobe, PA

#13 Dec 21, 2012
I already applied for the window washer job. Next I'll be popcorn popper. Then cashier. That's when the big bucks roll in.
firm grasp

Latrobe, PA

#14 Dec 21, 2012
Fabe wrote:
Grand opening...I'll be first in line for the popcorn. Love their popcorn
Why do the popcorn buckets have holes in the bottoms of all of them.
TOY

Latrobe, PA

#15 Jan 16, 2013
The store of sin is back.....same location with a rather descriptive sign out front - check it out.

I dont think they and TOYS r us are carrying the same items tho.
economicGROWTH

Greensburg, PA

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Jiz moppers needed to apply
Rules

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Jan 17, 2013
Make sure to point out the facts that ANYONE could have rented/purchased that same building but did not. So, now I do not want to hear any bitching/complaining about what business IS in there. You had the opportunity to remedy your complaints, but did not. Your point is not valid.

Since: Jan 11

.

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Rules wrote:
Make sure to point out the facts that ANYONE could have rented/purchased that same building but did not. So, now I do not want to hear any bitching/complaining about what business IS in there. You had the opportunity to remedy your complaints, but did not. Your point is not valid.
I thought the previous building burned down.

Do you know for a fact that the operators of this business do not own the property on which it's built?
Xanadu

Latrobe, PA

#19 Jan 17, 2013
The new sign says..........LOVE TOYS

I have my Love Toy with me all the time.
Mike

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Jan 20, 2013
Hairzy Pi wrote:
After an unfortunate delay, the adult bookstore is going to return to its Route 30 location. Unity township supervisors and its zoning board voted pro pornography. Let th

e protest begin.


At least the guy is working. Not sucking up welfare!
Dancers

Latrobe, PA

#21 Jan 21, 2013
I heard they are looking to hire some dancers, providing jobs for single moms, college girls, and even young women hooked on drugs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The district with the highest absenteeism is De... 8 hr Ed Norton 16
Bilik vs. Hammers for district judge 11 hr taxpayer 11
od 16 hr fact 26
Supervisors Race 19 hr getalife 58
School Funding and Advanced classes in MS/HS 21 hr Parent 1
George Robinson is a sexual predator Thu Victim 2
New building beside Sharkeys (Oct '14) Wed bbb 12
More from around the web

Latrobe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]