Anyone know what happened to Bicycle ...

Anyone know what happened to Bicycle Bob?

Posted in the Latrobe Forum

Milla

Braddock, PA

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Anyone know what happened to him? I was wondering. He never hurt anyone and seemed like a pretty nice guy and harmless. He said hi to me a few times in the past. I was beginning to wonder what happened to him. Did he move out of the area? Or did something happen to him.
Recreate Latrobe

Carlisle, PA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Milla wrote:
Anyone know what happened to him? I was wondering. He never hurt anyone and seemed like a pretty nice guy and harmless. He said hi to me a few times in the past. I was beginning to wonder what happened to him. Did he move out of the area? Or did something happen to him.
Bicycle Bob has a facebook page with 6,500 fans. Where have you been the past two years, to not know this? Bicycle Bob is the most followed "celebrity" in Latrobe...
Milla

Braddock, PA

#3 Feb 3, 2013
Recreate Latrobe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bicycle Bob has a facebook page with 6,500 fans. Where have you been the past two years, to not know this? Bicycle Bob is the most followed "celebrity" in Latrobe...
Yeah I know I've liked his page I was actually a admin of the first Bicycle Bob Facebook page. I don't go unto Facebook too often. I was just wondering if anyone has seen him around town.
Recreate Latrobe

Carlisle, PA

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Milla wrote:
Yeah I know I've liked his page I was actually a admin of the first Bicycle Bob Facebook page. I don't go unto Facebook too often. I was just wondering if anyone has seen him around town.
I hear he sleeps inside in the winters...good for him. His life is hard.

Do you have compassion for him or are you cold toward Bob's circumstances? Personally, I have compassion.
Lol

Dravosburg, PA

#5 Feb 3, 2013
He was in. Jail. Now in torrence
Recreate Latrobe

Carlisle, PA

#6 Feb 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
He was in. Jail. Now in torrence
That's not true, is it? If it is true. I'm glad he's sedated and warm for the winter. And, he's taking his meds for the winter. Hell, the the guy fly free in the summer, if he wants. But, he should be all warm and sedated for winter...
Milla

Braddock, PA

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Recreate Latrobe wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear he sleeps inside in the winters...good for him. His life is hard.
Do you have compassion for him or are you cold toward Bob's circumstances? Personally, I have compassion.
I have compassion for Bob and alot of respect.I feel very sorry for him. I just hope he is somewhere safe and warm and people won't steal from him or harass him anymore.
Lol

Dravosburg, PA

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Yep. That's the truth.
hmmm

Acme, PA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
After crapping on the floor in rite aid he probably is in Torrance
Somebodythatknow s

Chicora, PA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
Yea, the "Bobster" is indoors now. I don't know if he will emerge. He is safe,warm, and fed. We still have "Leaping Larry"...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning in town. 4 hr red grange 3
Congratulations Donald J. Trump - YOU'RE HIRED ! 7 hr Uncle George 8
St.Vincent dePaul (Jun '12) Fri Helpthehomeless 40
Trump Thu UAW for Trump 11
heroin and narcan Jan 18 U Know 11
Burn baby burn! Jan 16 Yeah 13
How much Gold has William Devane bought from Ro... (Aug '13) Jan 16 Ace Julian 48

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latrobe Mortgages