I am sorry Romney fans...

Posted in the Latrobe Forum

nebby

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Sep 19, 2012
I am telling you now to save you shocking news come election day. Obama will be elected again. He will be your president four more years. Get over it.
Herc

Acme, PA

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Yea yea....keep telling yourself that...commie!
Mitt loves Modern Family

Greensburg, PA

#3 Sep 19, 2012
Herc wrote:
Yea yea....keep telling yourself that...commie!
Mitt Romney and his wife Ann were on "Live with Kelly and Michael" yesterday morning, and those tow morons actually said that their favorite TV show was "Modern Family"

Seriously?

Two Republicans like a show with a homo couple, in which one partner is a flaming queen? They like a show with extra-marital sex? with Hispanic people? with Liberals in every role?

How much more out of touch can Mitt and his wife present themselves?

He's not that stupid, either. They're not bad people. But someone has got to help them stop being so clueless
Redneck

Winter Park, FL

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Mitt loves Modern Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitt Romney and his wife Ann were on "Live with Kelly and Michael" yesterday morning, and those tow morons actually said that their favorite TV show was "Modern Family"
Seriously?
Two Republicans like a show with a homo couple, in which one partner is a flaming queen? They like a show with extra-marital sex? with Hispanic people? with Liberals in every role?
He's not that stupid, either. They're not bad people. But someone has got to help them stop being so clueless
Modern Dictionary:
Politician = Liar
Campaign = Lies
TV Inteviews = Propaganda
Voters = Idiots
Third Ward Guy

Bronx, NY

#5 Sep 20, 2012
Two bad choices running for President!
Dr Sardonicus

Baltimore, MD

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Mitt loves Modern Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?
The Romneys are like watching reruns of both Gillligans Island and The Patty Duke Show...

Why? do you ask...
Well Mitt plays the role of Thurston Howell III - the fun loving billionaire who likes people to respond to his beconing call to serve him hand and foot.
But...
Mitt also plays a double role as Gilligan -the awkward and sometimes clumsy hired hard who continuously screws up the professors (his political advisors) attempts to invent a way of getting off the island.(Note the metaphor here for his current presidential campaign situation).

Oh and Ann plays the part of MaryAnn
(But not sure how the horse fits in yet...I'm working on that one now).

Coincedence, I don't think so...
jerry

Syracuse, NY

#7 Sep 20, 2012
romney all the way.

why vote for a liar ?

vote romney ... be a winner for once in your life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the silver tongued Tom now? 14 hr Karen 5
the dog bar (Apr '12) 15 hr Derry Borough Res 19
Latrobe Police 20 hr Bored in Derry 6
What's going on with Sleepy Hollow (Mar '14) 23 hr lol 152
Tuition Free Sat illegal 22
Shop and Save Latrobe Fri Miss Old Store 61
Best pizza? Fri just sayin 31
Latrobe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web