Jagger

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Aug 29, 2012
long haired hippie type wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better than Mt. Pleasant's story that I'm pitching for Roth. What's wrong Jagger, too fat to shimmy up the cables yourself?
Sorry you were unable to understand what I posted. I did not read 'Mount Pleasant's story', and no, I'm not fat at all. I actually stay in very good shape. Thanks for asking!
long haired hippie type

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 Aug 29, 2012
Jagger wrote:
Sorry you were unable to understand what I posted. I did not read 'Mount Pleasant's story', and no, I'm not fat at all. I actually stay in very good shape. Thanks for asking!
ankle bracelet and all?
Jagger

Pittsburgh, PA

#25 Aug 29, 2012
long haired hippie type wrote:
<quoted text>
ankle bracelet and all?
Is that a question?

Sadly, your 'writings' are a reflection of your pharmacy-induced stupor. Please note that many of your posts go unanswered because most who post here are aware of your condition.
long haired hippie type

Greensburg, PA

#26 Aug 29, 2012
Jagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a question?
Sadly, your 'writings' are a reflection of your pharmacy-induced stupor. Please note that many of your posts go unanswered because most who post here are aware of your condition.
Maybe you don't realize that symbol at the end of the sentence denotes a question. How's the bracelet?
long haired hippie type

Pittsburgh, PA

#27 Aug 29, 2012
Jagger wrote:
Is that a question?
Please note that many don't know that you're on house arrest, and that's why you have so much free time to play...and, given your past, you're the one with the history of drug-induced stupors, not I.
Turd Nuggets

Fombell, PA

#28 Aug 29, 2012
I heard he has a large......
It is true

Latrobe, PA

#29 Aug 29, 2012
Turd Nuggets wrote:
Belly, when naked it covers his manhood. When Belly is lifted it exposes something similar to the average asian male.
long haired hippie type

Pittsburgh, PA

#30 Aug 29, 2012
It is true wrote:
Belly, when naked it covers his manhood. When Belly is lifted it exposes something similar to the average asian male.
The funny part is: You're a -- dude -- discussing this...
Jagger

Pittsburgh, PA

#31 Aug 30, 2012
There's no ankle bracelet and there's no house arrest. Your jealousy of others who have made better choices than you have is well documented on this board.

You are typical of an adult child of alcoholic parents, a known liar and thief, as well as an addict in your own right. I'm sure the pharmaceuticals that you crave have effected you in many ways both mentally and physically. Your head and body have become so bloated with water-weight gain that I'm sure you barely recognize yourself in a mirror anymore.

By now you have exhausted all means of caring for yourself without government assistance and I'm sure deep down in your heart you know that you are, and are destined to remain, one of life's losers.

That said, if it makes you feel better about yourself to dream up lies about me, please feel free to do so. I'm glad to help.

Good luck to you. I'm sure that fantasizing about attractive young men is something that people like you do all often in order to pass the time until your next dose.
long haired hippie type

Pittsburgh, PA

#32 Aug 30, 2012
Jagger wrote:
There's no ankle bracelet and there's no house arrest. Your jealousy of others who have made better choices than you have is well documented on this board.
You are typical of an adult child of alcoholic parents, a known liar and thief, as well as an addict in your own right. I'm sure the pharmaceuticals that you crave have effected you in many ways both mentally and physically. Your head and body have become so bloated with water-weight gain that I'm sure you barely recognize yourself in a mirror anymore.
By now you have exhausted all means of caring for yourself without government assistance and I'm sure deep down in your heart you know that you are, and are destined to remain, one of life's losers.
That said, if it makes you feel better about yourself to dream up lies about me, please feel free to do so. I'm glad to help.
Good luck to you. I'm sure that fantasizing about attractive young men is something that people like you do all often in order to pass the time until your next dose.
Now, there ya go again, focusing on my life, as if what you purport is even true.

Hasn't everyone, most recently Redneck, explained to you that I am no match for you, you just can't hold up against me?

Hasn't everyone else, noted that you're hyper-focused on me, and my life, trying to make me look badly, but why?

Why do you have the need -- and it is a need -- to make attempts to make me look badly?

-----I sure must have embarrassed you, or someone close to you, and you just can't let it go, can you?

Well, it's time for my afternoon bong-hit, opiate pop, and smack shoot, so I'll write more when the hallucinations set in, right Jagger? I'll write more when the little green men appear? or when my skin gets itchy.

You know all about those symptoms, though, don't you?
Jagger

Pittsburgh, PA

#33 Aug 30, 2012
Would you have preferred that I allow you to claim without rebuttal I am under house arrest and wearing an ankle bracelet? How foolish you must be.

I don't have a drug problem either, but you already know that.

I'm sorry to say that your pathetic excuse for a life is, in reality, focused on everyone but yourself. I believe your whole reason for posting here is because on a personal level....face to face....you have been rejected by nearly everyone with whom you have come in contact.

But who can blame them? You are both ignorant and opinionated....a sure-fire recipe for isolation if there ever was one. People sense your arrogance and attitude concerning your own self-importance, and are repelled by it.

If you wish to consider yourself a 'winner' in some kind of battle of wits, it's fine with me...you know as well as everyone else here knows that you are worthless and useless in every other imaginable way. THAT is what you have to wake up to and live every single day.
REALITY CHECK

Pittsburgh, PA

#34 Aug 30, 2012
The Hoopleheads went 18-posts without mentioning "RCK225"; and Jagger could only withstand 21-posts without addressing "her" directly. And, between 21 and 28, Jagger can't control his personal interest into what he believes is "her" life.

Too funny.
REALITY CHECK

Pittsburgh, PA

#35 Aug 30, 2012
Ooops, I meant between posts 21 and 33. Jagger just can't let go.

He loves me...always wants to pull my pigtails...
Yuck

Turtle Creek, PA

#36 Nov 17, 2013
Turd Nuggets wrote:
Ego. Also, the biggest phoney. The biggest cheat.
He will take your money, gamble it away then ask to *borrow more.

* Note: borrow = take, take, take
scoundrels everywhere

Greensburg, PA

#37 Nov 17, 2013
Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this attorney a focus of so many, when there are so many scoundrel attorneys that everyone could rail against?
FURCK

Latrobe, PA

#38 Nov 17, 2013
Jagger wrote:
Great reply Jagger!

And your next reply is equally awesome.
Royal Flush

Latrobe, PA

#40 May 18, 2017
I see he's in the shi**er
Royal Flush

Latrobe, PA

#41 May 18, 2017
Yuck wrote:
<quoted text>

Sanctioned in 2009 for borrowing $15,000 from client
Oink

Clarion, PA

#42 May 22, 2017
Royal Flush wrote:
<quoted text>

Sanctioned in 2009 for borrowing $15,000 from client
Finally got caught
Blow up bed

Clarion, PA

#43 Sunday Jun 4
All his women leave him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latrobe Attorney Allen Roth sanctioned 3 times ... 1 min Girlfriend 1 and 2 17
Constable Problems Part II 4 hr Wannab 33
Latrobe Steel workers contract expires 8/1 7 hr Uncle George 19
Mountain View Interiors Building 11 hr jeff r 9
Burn baby burn! Jun 20 Native 15
News Pennsylvania family rebuilding after skunk spra... Jun 20 Parden Pard 10
constable Jun 19 JanetC 5

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance