First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Smooth

Greensburg, PA

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Anyone thinks its creepy for a defense attorney to be chasing pretty jurors around the courtroom like some frat party?
Marco

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Smooth wrote:
Anyone thinks its creepy for a defense attorney to be chasing pretty jurors around the courtroom like some frat party?
pretty jurors in westmoreland county? Fat chance.
Sister

Greensburg, PA

#3 Aug 22, 2012
He did a divorce for my sister and she said he'd hit on her all the time, he was cheap though so she didn't care.
Paper Reader

Irwin, PA

#4 Aug 22, 2012
Its creepy, yes. I had him as a lawyer once...Mmmm likely never again. I did win my case, though.
space walker

Latrobe, PA

#5 Aug 22, 2012
I thought Larry Burns was the best defense attorney in the county.
Really

West Mifflin, PA

#7 Aug 23, 2012
space walker wrote:
Only when his pants don't fall down in front of a jury!
LMFAO

West Mifflin, PA

#8 Aug 23, 2012
I couldn't stop laughing when I read in the paper that Roth told one of the jurors that he was the best defense attorney in the county! I wouldn't hire him to draw up a will let alone defend someone in court!
NevaHiraPig

Latrobe, PA

#9 Aug 23, 2012
Roth is a pig.

He was always hitting on my wife, she told him three times to back off.

I went to his office and told him once, he was shaking scared and my wife never had a problem after that. He even apologized to her for being a pig.

I was really hoping he would give me a reason to go back. I was surprised that someone that looks like he does could think he's anything a woman would want.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

#10 Aug 23, 2012
NevaHiraPig wrote:
Roth is a pig.
I went to his office and told him once, he was shaking scared and my wife never had a problem after that. He even apologized to her for being a pig.
I was really hoping he would give me a reason to go back. I was surprised that someone that looks like he does could think he's anything a woman would want.
Did you ever notice that really ugly people never realize how ugly they are? I think it's a defense mechanism built into the ugly gene.
tell tell sign

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Aug 23, 2012
space walker wrote:
maybe when he's not hiding his Texas Hold 'um Poker winnings under his mattress.
ross

West Salem, OH

#12 Aug 23, 2012
NevaHiraPig wrote:
Roth is a pig.

any time you want a piece, come on down. Your wife does.
armonti

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Aug 24, 2012
what about that judge that molested his secretary?
all these legal wizzes think they can do what they want.
Kojak

Latrobe, PA

#14 Aug 24, 2012
LMFAO wrote:
I couldn't stop laughing when I read in the paper that Roth told one of the jurors that he was the best defense attorney in the county! I wouldn't hire him to draw up a will let alone defend someone in court!
He think's that he is F Lee Bailey !
Leggo My Ego

Greensburg, PA

#15 Aug 27, 2012
I think men like that who have everything, good looks, success, high profile law practice, think they can get whatever they want. A playboy in a nice suit.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

#16 Aug 27, 2012
Leggo My Ego wrote:
I think men like that who have everything, good looks, success, high profile law practice, think they can get whatever they want. A playboy in a nice suit.
They (he) certainly has you blowing his horn for him.
HAHHAHAHAHAHA

Latrobe, PA

#17 Aug 27, 2012
Leggo My Ego wrote:
Now that is too funny. I am thinking a 2nd Allen must exist? Good looks? He is fat! High Profile Practice? He rents a tiny office and employs 1! A nice suit? He buys his suits off the racks at the mall. I am sick to my stomach but this is the first time I have ever agreed with redneck!
RCK225

Latrobe, PA

#18 Aug 28, 2012
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They (he) certainly has you blowing his horn for him.
She would like more than a horn to blow.
long haired hippie type

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Aug 29, 2012
RCK225 wrote:
She would like more than a horn to blow.
Dear Mount Pleasant, the last long-haired-hippie attorney who caught my fancy stopped six-lanes of traffic, on the Golden Gate Bridge, for more than two hours, with Woody Harrelson's entourage. This last fine man of character, drive and passion, was able to climb the cables to hang the "Protect the Headlands" sign.

If you find me a local dude who can do much more than drink cheap beer, wear J. C. Penney underwear, and pledge allegiance to some regional alma mater, you let me know.

Otherwise, I'm gonna remember my long-haired, passionate, agile, limber friend from the Barbary Coast.
Jagger

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Aug 29, 2012
long haired hippie type wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mount Pleasant, the last long-haired-hippie attorney who caught my fancy stopped six-lanes of traffic, on the Golden Gate Bridge, for more than two hours, with Woody Harrelson's entourage. This last fine man of character, drive and passion, was able to climb the cables to hang the "Protect the Headlands" sign.
If you find me a local dude who can do much more than drink cheap beer, wear J. C. Penney underwear, and pledge allegiance to some regional alma mater, you let me know.
Otherwise, I'm gonna remember my long-haired, passionate, agile, limber friend from the Barbary Coast.
What a lovely story.
long haired hippie type

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Aug 29, 2012
Jagger wrote:
What a lovely story.
It's better than Mt. Pleasant's story that I'm pitching for Roth. What's wrong Jagger, too fat to shimmy up the cables yourself?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does it smell so bad in town lately? (Jul '10) 1 hr lat 95
Is your yard really your yard? 1 hr Calluout 3
Latrobe little league 1 hr ballhog 3
The Pond (Nov '15) 20 hr Deanna 40
Child predator on the loose Tue summer 13
Pronounce "Latrobe" (Apr '13) Mon Connie 21
Ewe mean its Mon Richard Head 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latrobe Mortgages