Small town girl

Kittanning, PA

#1 Oct 7, 2009
so my thoughts on this how can they post a name andpic until after a court hearing. whatever happened to the innocent till proven guilty that is really unfair. they shouldnt be able to drag ur name in the dirt till they have facts. i know some people who were wrongly accused and now they have to deal with the drama and emabarressment of shit thaye didnt do. people should mind there own buissness and stop making trouble for others just cause they dont like them.

and whats the law anyways? if you were not read ur rights but given charges can it stick. this is bullcrap police suck and people suck. i hate people!
Observer

Indiana, PA

#2 Oct 7, 2009
You obviously hated your teachers as well based on your spelling ang grammer. Your lack of intelligence shines through, its no wonder you associate with people named in a drug bust.
crabs

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Oct 7, 2009
sounds like you run with druggies to me. where do you live? Main St?
DA MANN

Wexford, PA

#5 Oct 7, 2009
Small town girl wrote:
so my thoughts on this how can they post a name andpic until after a court hearing. whatever happened to the innocent till proven guilty that is really unfair. they shouldnt be able to drag ur name in the dirt till they have facts. i know some people who were wrongly accused and now they have to deal with the drama and emabarressment of shit thaye didnt do. people should mind there own buissness and stop making trouble for others just cause they dont like them.
and whats the law anyways? if you were not read ur rights but given charges can it stick. this is bullcrap police suck and people suck. i hate people!
Did your dealer get busted?
nameless

Irwin, PA

#6 Oct 7, 2009
Small town girl wrote:
Ware wuz teh name posted, i catn see aname.? orwas itin the paper.?noone readz that laytobe paper enywayz

“Just me!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 7, 2009
wow where are u all getting your right to judge people. seriously? and i happen to know a couple people who had nothing to do with anything and got set up and had to hire an attorney to fix it cause there is whitnesses to it. somepeople like to cause trouble for others so they can get off a bit easier. and that isnt right. thank god for people seeing the crime someone else caused and put on someone to get off. these people dont deserve it and now the people who did this will be in twice as much trouble.
before u know the facts u really shouldnt judge people.
Miranda

Greensburg, PA

#8 Oct 7, 2009
Small town girl wrote:
In Westmoreland County, 47 people died from drug overdoses in 2008. So far in 2009, 41 people have died, which means Westmoreland, too, will likely see more deaths than in past years.

Sooooo.... What you are saying is that the police should not arrest suspects, but continue to let them spread poison in our community?! I have the write to know who these drug dealers are. The cops have the write to arrest them, the judge has the write to take away their freedoms, the paper has the write to print the story. You have the write to be silent and have a court appointed lawyer. Those are Miranda writes given to you courtesy of the US Constitution.

“Just me!”

Location hidden

#9 Oct 7, 2009
Miranda wrote:
<quoted text>
In Westmoreland County, 47 people died from drug overdoses in 2008. So far in 2009, 41 people have died, which means Westmoreland, too, will likely see more deaths than in past years.
Sooooo.... What you are saying is that the police should not arrest suspects, but continue to let them spread poison in our community?! I have the write to know who these drug dealers are. The cops have the write to arrest them, the judge has the write to take away their freedoms, the paper has the write to print the story. You have the write to be silent and have a court appointed lawyer. Those are Miranda writes given to you courtesy of the US Constitution.
i agree and disagree with this yes we have the right to know what is going on who they are where they are but what if just what if in fact a person is really innocent and they got pulled in by a liar who used them to make them look better or get off easier. a complete set up? now that is wrong now their name is smeared all over for no good reason at all. and i dont care what anyone says u can never erase that. sure u can show people who you really are but trust has already been broken! i cant wait till they beat it on their court date and sue the hell out of everyone involved with dragging their name all over and under the dirt in this county
ting king

Latrobe, PA

#10 Oct 7, 2009
"cant wait till they beat it on their court date and sue the hell out of everyone involved with dragging their name all over and under the dirt in this county ."

so says the crack addict!!!
get a clue

Kittanning, PA

#11 Oct 8, 2009
they sold drugs to undercover officers or informants. They will not get off, you are the one that is blinded. Have your friends tell you the truth, before you rush to judgement.

“Just me!”

Location hidden

#12 Oct 8, 2009
get a clue wrote:
they sold drugs to undercover officers or informants. They will not get off, you are the one that is blinded. Have your friends tell you the truth, before you rush to judgement.
NOT THE CASE AT ALL. I AM NOT BLINDED. TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS! U HAVE NO IDEA AND THEREFORE U JUDGE ON UR ON STUPIDITY! NOT EVERYONE THAT IS ACCUSED IS ACCUALLY WRONG. FOR INSTANCE ANTHINY DEPORT IS IN THERE AND THAT INCIDENT HAPPENED 3 YEARS AGO. THEY ARE TRYING TO MAKE A STORY.BACK THEN HE WAS IN WRONG FOR SELLING POT TODAY HE ISNT OR THIS YEAR IN FACT. SO THEREFORE ALL THE WORDS IN THEARTICLE AND PEOPLE ARE NOT GUILTY WE HAVE A CROOKED SYSTEM YOU CAN BREAK THE LAW TO MAKE THE LAW! AND THE PEOPLE I AM REFERRING TO DIDNT SELL TO UNDERCOVER OR ANYTHING THERE IS WHITNESSES TO THE CORRUPT SYSTEM AND THEY WILL PREVAIL!
ALL YOU JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE SERIOUSLY NEEDTO LOOK IN THEMIRROR AND PULL THE LOG OUT OF UR EYES BEFORE U JUDGE THE SPLINTER IN OTHERS
anti union thug

United States

#13 Oct 8, 2009
"sweetand innocent," your post's are judgmental as hell by stating things like "ALL YOU JUDGEMENTAL PEOPLE SERIOUSLY NEEDTO LOOK IN THEMIRROR AND PULL THE LOG OUT OF UR EYES BEFORE U JUDGE THE SPLINTER IN OTHERS." If you are going to quote the bible lets not forget you "must judge a tree by the fruit it produces." Your post about this make you a hypocrite. How does that feel? You chose to post/spew hate, so save your BS bible quotes for real believers. You give bible quotes a bad name.

“Just me!”

Location hidden

#14 Oct 8, 2009
yeah thats right you all know it all. i forgot everyone is perfect. go play in traffic would ya.
Frasier Crane

Wexford, PA

#15 Oct 8, 2009
SweetandInnocent wrote:
yeah thats right you all know it all. i forgot everyone is perfect. go play in traffic would ya.
"Go ahead, I'm still listening"
Miranda

Greensburg, PA

#16 Oct 8, 2009
SweetandInnocent wrote:
we are not your kids

Since: Sep 09

Latrobe, PA

#17 Oct 8, 2009
I Love this town!
Paper Reader

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Oct 10, 2009
Where was this article printed about the drug bust? I am curious to see what kind of trouble Anthony Desport is in again.

sweetandinnocent wrote: "FOR INSTANCE ANTHINY DEPORT IS IN THERE AND THAT INCIDENT HAPPENED 3 YEARS AGO."

These people sold to undercover agents honey!!! There is no conspiracy here. I hope they are all convicted to the fullest extent and taken out of our towns!
whatever

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Oct 10, 2009
not all of these people sold to under cover agents or did anything wrong. there are a couple people who really didnt do anything. there will be justice served i am telling you that. lawyers have been hired and not cheap either.
just because a paper says something doesnt mean its true. people always assume the worst before they know the whole truth but its ok those of us that believe in these two know the truth and have accually heard from whitnesses that they were set up. and they will prevail on this.
imagine everytime you did even the littlest thing wrong how you would feel if the world crashed down on you. what if it were not true not everything is as it seems and you all should know that.
anyways as far as the rest of the people who did do wrong yes they deserve punishment but not innocent. the damage is done now its time to clean it up. and they will. we have 100 percent faith in them.
operation mindcrime

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Oct 10, 2009
lies, lies, and more lies! How many times have we seen lawyers on tv claiming their client is innocent only to find out later that they took a plea or were found guilty!
Miss S

Indiana, PA

#21 Oct 11, 2009
SweetandInnocent wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree and disagree with this yes we have the right to know what is going on who they are where they are but what if just what if in fact a person is really innocent and they got pulled in by a liar who used them to make them look better or get off easier. a complete set up? now that is wrong now their name is smeared all over for no good reason at all. and i dont care what anyone says u can never erase that. sure u can show people who you really are but trust has already been broken! i cant wait till they beat it on their court date and sue the hell out of everyone involved with dragging their name all over and under the dirt in this county
I believe that the police would not arrest a person without probable cause...look that up. Maybe if these "innocent" people did not associate they wouldn't be pulled into this. Guilt by assosciation...I am happy to have even one more drug dealer or user to be embarrassed and/or charged for their crimes. The Derry and Latrobe areas are quickly becoming undesirable and unsafe places to live because of all the drugs and drug related crimes i.e. robberies, etc. I don't always feel safe even walking into my house at night from my car...What happened to small town values...when I was growing up in Latrobe my friends and I use to walk around town and not have to worry what druggie was lurking around...now I can't even be confident that my children in elementary school are free from being around drugs....remember the drug bust right acrossed from LES...kudos to the police, the Latrobe Bulletin, and whomever else brings these aweful people to light!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unity Township Supervisor John Milan Guaranteed... (May '17) 4 hr bob 6
You and I paid for it 15 hr Opalinski 3
Brewery subjects 15 hr Opalinski 5
the Pond 15 hr Opalinski 3
Dainty Pasty 15 hr Opalinski 4
Name Latrobe BARS and CLUBS - old and new (Dec '12) Thu Gawker 177
News Westmoreland drug sting ends with 14 in custody (Dec '10) Feb 12 Duh 39

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance