Ideaot

Wexford, PA

#125 Sep 28, 2010
Country wrote:
Music man so you don't know anything about music? Why are you putting your 2 sence in it, it's just a shame that your so Jealous of him just let him be and go on with your boring life, and hide once again behind your computer, is this how you try to get your fame? least Mike has worked hard to get where he's at, No he's not in nashville but him and the band I know for a fact are working with Junction Records check it out they are very interested in them so go Pound your pud and once again like I said before Hide behind your computer... Pus and ya they did play the Derry Rail Road days
<quoted text>
Have you EVER used spell-check? Just curious, as it seem that when you get upset your fingers don't keep up with your train of thought. That happens to everyone, I'm not faulting you. Yes, Mike has worked hard to get where he's at. As for Junction Records, what type of deal are they working on? Is it a development deal? A recording-only deal? A distribution deal? A pre/post production deal? A mastering deal? The most probable reason that Junction is interested is that, if you come up with a certain amount of cash and you can pay your way down and back plus food and lodging, you will be able to record a certain amount of music based on the certain amount of cash.
music man

AOL

#126 Sep 28, 2010
Country wrote:
Music man so you don't know anything about music? Why are you putting your 2 sence in it, it's just a shame that your so Jealous of him just let him be and go on with your boring life, and hide once again behind your computer, is this how you try to get your fame? least Mike has worked hard to get where he's at, No he's not in nashville but him and the band I know for a fact are working with Junction Records check it out they are very interested in them so go Pound your pud and once again like I said before Hide behind your computer... Pus and ya they did play the Derry Rail Road days
<quoted text>
WOW, once again, "COUNTRY"...you are either really dumb to comprehend what you read, or you just can't read?
I know good music when I hear it. Just because I am not a MUSICIAN, does not mean that I don't LISTEN to music. I've heard Saddle Up play, not by choice, and I don't think they are very talented. This is my opinion, which I am entitled to. I wonder if the band feels proud to have a fan/friend/family member like you, supporting them?
Getting angry because someone does not agree with your views, does not change the fact that not everyone will praise this band like you do. That's okay, that's your opinion.
music man

AOL

#127 Sep 28, 2010
Ideaot wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you EVER used spell-check? Just curious, as it seem that when you get upset your fingers don't keep up with your train of thought. That happens to everyone, I'm not faulting you. Yes, Mike has worked hard to get where he's at. As for Junction Records, what type of deal are they working on? Is it a development deal? A recording-only deal? A distribution deal? A pre/post production deal? A mastering deal? The most probable reason that Junction is interested is that, if you come up with a certain amount of cash and you can pay your way down and back plus food and lodging, you will be able to record a certain amount of music based on the certain amount of cash.
I agree.
WTF

Irwin, PA

#128 Sep 28, 2010
Why are you people even discussing a band that sucks?
Ideaot

Wexford, PA

#129 Sep 28, 2010
WTF wrote:
Why are you people even discussing a band that sucks?
Because slammin' obammy is gettin' old!
notaclue

AOL

#130 Sep 28, 2010
WTF wrote:
Why are you people even discussing a band that sucks?
Cause it's a choice of voicing one's opinion. I think the thread was started in a lack of support, anyways.
fangirl

Pittsburgh, PA

#132 Oct 6, 2010
cant wait til they play at the 5th ward dog/bar!
charter arms 44spl

Chicago, IL

#134 Dec 5, 2010
Saddle Up = Shit!!! Stagger lee = good bar band!
wishiwasdeaf

Somerset, PA

#135 Feb 22, 2011
Come on Mike.. I'm still waiting!!!!! SAY IT !!!!"Don't have a cow man!!!!"
Sheen

United States

#136 Mar 3, 2011
WINNING!
A GOOD MUSICIAN

Leechburg, PA

#137 Jul 18, 2011
I heard these guys in Crabtree...They SUCKED!!!!

The acts like he's the greatest vocalist and he sings totally flat....almost unable to recognize the song melodies for the most part.

The band wasn't too bad, but they need a 'front man' to hold up the vocals.

on a scale of 1-10 (10 being the best) I give them a 2 for showing up on time!!!
chickie

Uniontown, PA

#138 Aug 13, 2011
All of the band members go out of their way to speak to me each and every time i go see them. they are the friendliest people i know. their wives even say hi to us. I love their choice of music. It is quite current hit tunes. Love them to pieces.
I would not expect a band to play in the rain. That would be plain stupid. and how was they to know how long that rain shower was going to last? Lots of bands play for only an hour.....
DDUBnJMAC NKOTB

Latrobe, PA

#139 Sep 29, 2011
The lead singer is the biggest douche bag in the world :) I used to follow this bang when it was "Pure Country" when they didn't blow. Before the "fame" went to the lead singers head. He was okay til the band split the first time. Then when they came back as "Saddle Up", he just became an arrogant douche lord. He used to be the nicest guy ever. My sister went to school with him. She used to go to Sharky's to watch him sing Karaoke, used to call him Karaoke king, cause that's the only way he sounded good. Maybe if he would pull his head outta his ass, take some vocal lessons, and become a nice guy, he might just get that record deal he's been working so hard for, for the past 10 years. But highly doubtful. And PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MIKE GARRIS, STOP TRYING TO BE GARY FROM RASCAL FLATTS!!! IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!!!
DDUBnJMAC NKOTB

Latrobe, PA

#140 Sep 29, 2011
Big Dog wrote:
I don't think they except Food Stamps at there Shows and I'm sure you would say it to there Face, Ya Right, just Hide Behind your Computer you low life Get a Job...and for you to Call him a Glorified Karaoke singer LMAO Least he's Get'n paid for it.
<quoted text>
I tell Mike Garris he sucks all the time...
DDUBnJMAC NKOTB

Latrobe, PA

#141 Sep 29, 2011
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok there music man...who or what is YOUR definition of talent??
Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Gary Allen, Chris Young...
Can you please tell me where Mike "Karaoke King" Garris, fits into REAL musicians?
Red

Irwin, PA

#142 Dec 10, 2011
I've never heard the band but wanted to. The only thing I have to comment on is that I think that who ever is commenting from the band...shouldn't be. His comments make me think that what negative things people are saying are true. People aren't going to like you and some are. Take it with a grain of salt and get over your ego.
I wish I was DEAF

Bedford, PA

#143 Mar 27, 2012
What do you get when you cross Bart Simpson,no talent,a bunch of ass clowns for followers and a can of orange spray paint? Mike Garris and Saddle Up!!!
I wish I was DEAF

Bedford, PA

#144 Mar 27, 2012
By the way. You better think twice about shooting your pie hole off about drug testing people on welfare. If they do start drug testing them your crowd would to broke to follow you.
I wish I was DEAF

Bedford, PA

#145 Mar 27, 2012
DDUBnJMAC NKOTB wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell Mike Garris he sucks all the time...
Hookers get paid for sucking too!!!!!
transplant

Charlotte, NC

#146 Jul 16, 2012
Jr. took a giant fall from PovertyNeck. Of all the bands that he could've been jamming with, he chose these bozos. No matter WHO they get to "play" with them... They STILL suck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dino's What happen? 4 hr Calluout 27
How much Gold has William Devane bought from Ro... (Aug '13) 5 hr Dill Bevane 27
Defending a child rapist Mon DMZ 9
Should school districts consoilidate to save mo... Mon Heather 26
Dow Carnahan died Apr 30 Talldom 1
Inquiry minds want to know Apr 30 Top Mod 8 6
The Pond Apr 27 Fred 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latrobe Mortgages