Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

NO JUST FLUNKED KEYBOARD EASIER TO MAINTAIN SOME FORM OF SPELLING AND GRAMMAR,WITHOUT AUTO-CORRECT AND SPELL CHECK. KEEP THE BRAIN FUNCTIONING BY USAGE.
GOTTA LOVE IT

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A 25 year old is a legal adult and has the responsibility to control her adult self. But if she were given alcohol and drugs that put her in a compromised state, a signed contract by her would be judged void because of that condition. She wasn't competent enough to be responsible for her adult self. Whether or not she put herself in that state alone or with the help of someone else doesn't matter if someone took advantage of her while she was in effect...incompetent and helpless.
THE QUIET STARTED, WHAT SHORT ATTENTION SPANS YOU ALL HAVE. ONE THING YOU DIDNT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT. WHEN THERE IS A SUBSTANCE ISSUE. TO CHECK INTO A ALCOHOL REHAB PROGRAM YOU MUST HAVE A BLOOD ALCOHOL LEVEL, EVEN IF YOU ARE IN FULL BLOWN WITHDRAWL WITH PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS, YOU STILL NEED BLOOD ETOH LEVEL. FOR DRUGS PRESCRIPTION OR STREET YOU MUST BE IN PHYSICAL WITHDRAWL TO CHECK INTO REHAB. BOTH OF THESE CONDITIONS LEAVE ALTERED MENTAL STATUS BUT YOU ARE CONSIDERED COMPOTENT TO MAKE LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS. THESE ARE ALSO AT TIMES CONTRACTS TO BE SIGNED AND CONSIDERED BINDING. BY THE WAY ANYONE CHECK THE NUMBER OF OVERDOSES IN WESTMORLAND COUNTY IN THE PAST 10 DAYS. 7 NOT ONE OF THEM MADE FORNT PAGE NEWS. GOD HELP THIER FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITH THE SORROW THEY FEEL. MAYBE THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT FOLKS HOW TO MAKE CHANGES TO STOP THESE UNNECESSARY DEATHS. CHECK YOUR LOVED ONES WATCH THE KIDS AND ADULTS TOO. BUT KNOW UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS HELP YOU CANT DO IT FOR THEM. BUT IF THEY ASK HELP EVEN IF IT IS THE 1000 TH TIME. IT MAY BE THIER LAST CHANCE
Blow up Republicans

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

GOTTA LOVE IT wrote:
<quoted text>THE QUIET STARTED, WHAT SHORT ATTENTION SPANS YOU ALL HAVE. ONE THING YOU DIDNT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT. WHEN THERE IS A SUBSTANCE ISSUE. TO CHECK INTO A ALCOHOL REHAB PROGRAM YOU MUST HAVE A BLOOD ALCOHOL LEVEL, EVEN IF YOU ARE IN FULL BLOWN WITHDRAWL WITH PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS, YOU STILL NEED BLOOD ETOH LEVEL. FOR DRUGS PRESCRIPTION OR STREET YOU MUST BE IN PHYSICAL WITHDRAWL TO CHECK INTO REHAB. BOTH OF THESE CONDITIONS LEAVE ALTERED MENTAL STATUS BUT YOU ARE CONSIDERED COMPOTENT TO MAKE LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS. THESE ARE ALSO AT TIMES CONTRACTS TO BE SIGNED AND CONSIDERED BINDING. BY THE WAY ANYONE CHECK THE NUMBER OF OVERDOSES IN WESTMORLAND COUNTY IN THE PAST 10 DAYS. 7 NOT ONE OF THEM MADE FORNT PAGE NEWS. GOD HELP THIER FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITH THE SORROW THEY FEEL. MAYBE THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT FOLKS HOW TO MAKE CHANGES TO STOP THESE UNNECESSARY DEATHS. CHECK YOUR LOVED ONES WATCH THE KIDS AND ADULTS TOO. BUT KNOW UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS HELP YOU CANT DO IT FOR THEM. BUT IF THEY ASK HELP EVEN IF IT IS THE 1000 TH TIME. IT MAY BE THIER LAST CHANCE
I guess, if we dynamite all the Republicans, who don't believe in mental health care, or free birth control, or care for poor women and children (charity is supposed to provide for those people), then all of our annoying problems would be solved?

And Boonie wouuld not be bringing young women home to party with, while using all sorts of prescription meds to do the partying?
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

GOTTA LOVE IT wrote:
<quoted text>THE QUIET STARTED, WHAT SHORT ATTENTION SPANS YOU ALL HAVE. ONE THING YOU DIDNT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT. WHEN THERE IS A SUBSTANCE ISSUE. TO CHECK INTO A ALCOHOL REHAB PROGRAM YOU MUST HAVE A BLOOD ALCOHOL LEVEL, EVEN IF YOU ARE IN FULL BLOWN WITHDRAWL WITH PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS, YOU STILL NEED BLOOD ETOH LEVEL. FOR DRUGS PRESCRIPTION OR STREET YOU MUST BE IN PHYSICAL WITHDRAWL TO CHECK INTO REHAB. BOTH OF THESE CONDITIONS LEAVE ALTERED MENTAL STATUS BUT YOU ARE CONSIDERED COMPOTENT TO MAKE LIFE CHANGING DECISIONS. THESE ARE ALSO AT TIMES CONTRACTS TO BE SIGNED AND CONSIDERED BINDING. BY THE WAY ANYONE CHECK THE NUMBER OF OVERDOSES IN WESTMORLAND COUNTY IN THE PAST 10 DAYS. 7 NOT ONE OF THEM MADE FORNT PAGE NEWS. GOD HELP THIER FRIENDS AND FAMILY WITH THE SORROW THEY FEEL. MAYBE THAT IS WHAT WE SHOULD BE LOOKING AT FOLKS HOW TO MAKE CHANGES TO STOP THESE UNNECESSARY DEATHS. CHECK YOUR LOVED ONES WATCH THE KIDS AND ADULTS TOO. BUT KNOW UNLESS SOMEONE WANTS HELP YOU CANT DO IT FOR THEM. BUT IF THEY ASK HELP EVEN IF IT IS THE 1000 TH TIME. IT MAY BE THIER LAST CHANCE
WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY IN THE BEGINNING OF YOUR POST? I can get the bleeding heart pablum at the end, but that has nothing to do with the doctor's questionable actions in all of this.
friend

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

i like how in the new the doctor said she had a "blood clotting disorder" uuummm no she didnt
Unity MDs daughters

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Boonie took really good care of several Unity Township MDs' daughters, while they were in High School. And the daughters of a nurse, and the daughters of a few businessmen, too.

They were all so close, like when three of the girls, maybe four, slept with Boonie, on a regular basis at his parents' pad in Mt. View.

And there were those drives to the Route 30 house that his family owned, adjacent to Mondour Hospital. Over the years, when driving past, I always wanted to know if it was the stone house that he took the girls to.

The electricity was on, the front room totally empty, but no heat.

Boonie always had the drugs...and the girls, and their parents just drooled over their friendships with him, since he was another MD's son and all.
Loki

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

All fentynal patches come in a foil package with a bar code on it. This bar code matches the one on the box of 5 patches. This is scanned at the pharmacy when a script is picked up, so they should be able to trace it.
Dave Jackson

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

I know that this Doctor was not at fault.

He was Dr Monsour...a well respected person.

Stop the bad talk about this wonderful man.
HUH

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Dave Jackson wrote:
I know that this Doctor was not at fault.
He was Dr Monsour...a well respected person.
Stop the bad talk about this wonderful man.
Dave, you are sadly mistaken, these type of things don't occur at a good Dr's house.
GOTTA LOVE IT

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY IN THE BEGINNING OF YOUR POST? I can get the bleeding heart pablum at the end, but that has nothing to do with the doctor's questionable actions in all of this.
YOU STATED IN YOUR POST A CONTRACT COULD BE VOIDED BY BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A SUBSTANCE OR ALTERED STATE OF MIND. HOWEVER, A CHOICE TO RECEIVE TREATMENT IS CONSIDERED VALID WHILE YOU ARE IN AN ALTERED STATE MIND. AS FOR QUESTIONABLE ACTIONS THERE ARE A TON. DO YOU AS AN ADULT WOMEN GOING ON A DATE FOR THE FIRST TIME DRIVE YOURSELF OR HAVE A MAN PICK YOU UP AT YOUR PARENTS HOME? DO YOU GO 15 MILES FROM YOUR HOME WITH A FIRST DATE TO DRINK AND KNOWING YOU ARE LESS THAN 5 MILES FROM HIS HOUSE? DRINK FOR 3 OR MORE HOURS AND THINK YOU WILL BE TAKEN HOME? IF SO WHY DO YOU HAVE AMBIEN IN YOUR PURSE? LEAVE IT AT HOME TO TAKE WHEN YOU GET BACK? BAD JUDGEMENT ALL THE WAY AROUND IS ALL I AM SAYING. WHY ARE YOU TAKING AMBIEN AT 25 TO HELP YOU SLEEP? WHAT DOCTOR GAVE YOU THAT PILL? WHO PRESCRIBED THE SLEEPING PILL AND KLONOPIN? WAS MIA EDUCATED ON HOW TO TAKE THESE MEDICATIONS? HER PRESCRIBING DOCTOR, THE NURSE IN HIS OFFICE, THE PHARMACIST WHO FILLED THAT SCRIPT---NONE OF THESE PEOPLE EXPLAINED THE RISK OF ALCOHOL USE WITH THESE MEDICATIONS? WHAT ABOUT A THERAPIST? WAS THE KLONOPIN FOR ANXIETY DISORDER OR MUSCLE RELAXANT? MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES ARE REAL AND NEED TREATMENT, BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO COPING SKILLS AND DEALING WITH LIFE. ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS? GO TO THE DOCTOR TAKE THIS LITTLE HELPER IT WILL MAKE YOU BETTER? OR YOU IT MAY KILL YOU?
LOL

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Judged:

Unity MDs daughters wrote:
Boonie took really good care of several Unity Township MDs' daughters, while they were in High School. And the daughters of a nurse, and the daughters of a few businessmen, too.
They were all so close, like when three of the girls, maybe four, slept with Boonie, on a regular basis at his parents' pad in Mt. View.
And there were those drives to the Route 30 house that his family owned, adjacent to Mondour Hospital. Over the years, when driving past, I always wanted to know if it was the stone house that he took the girls to.
The electricity was on, the front room totally empty, but no heat.
Boonie always had the drugs...and the girls, and their parents just drooled over their friendships with him, since he was another MD's son and all.
How about the red brick on the corner where you turn to go into grapeville, those are only the unity township girls, What about the ones from greensburg, jeannette, what a stud muffin he was.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

GOTTA LOVE IT wrote:
<quoted text> YOU STATED IN YOUR POST A CONTRACT COULD BE VOIDED BY BEING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF A SUBSTANCE OR ALTERED STATE OF MIND. HOWEVER, A CHOICE TO RECEIVE TREATMENT IS CONSIDERED VALID WHILE YOU ARE IN AN ALTERED STATE MIND. AS FOR QUESTIONABLE ACTIONS THERE ARE A TON. DO YOU AS AN ADULT WOMEN GOING ON A DATE FOR THE FIRST TIME DRIVE YOURSELF OR HAVE A MAN PICK YOU UP AT YOUR PARENTS HOME? DO YOU GO 15 MILES FROM YOUR HOME WITH A FIRST DATE TO DRINK AND KNOWING YOU ARE LESS THAN 5 MILES FROM HIS HOUSE? DRINK FOR 3 OR MORE HOURS AND THINK YOU WILL BE TAKEN HOME? IF SO WHY DO YOU HAVE AMBIEN IN YOUR PURSE? LEAVE IT AT HOME TO TAKE WHEN YOU GET BACK? BAD JUDGEMENT ALL THE WAY AROUND IS ALL I AM SAYING. WHY ARE YOU TAKING AMBIEN AT 25 TO HELP YOU SLEEP? WHAT DOCTOR GAVE YOU THAT PILL? WHO PRESCRIBED THE SLEEPING PILL AND KLONOPIN? WAS MIA EDUCATED ON HOW TO TAKE THESE MEDICATIONS? HER PRESCRIBING DOCTOR, THE NURSE IN HIS OFFICE, THE PHARMACIST WHO FILLED THAT SCRIPT---NONE OF THESE PEOPLE EXPLAINED THE RISK OF ALCOHOL USE WITH THESE MEDICATIONS? WHAT ABOUT A THERAPIST? WAS THE KLONOPIN FOR ANXIETY DISORDER OR MUSCLE RELAXANT? MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES ARE REAL AND NEED TREATMENT, BUT WHAT HAPPENED TO COPING SKILLS AND DEALING WITH LIFE. ACCOUNTABILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS? GO TO THE DOCTOR TAKE THIS LITTLE HELPER IT WILL MAKE YOU BETTER? OR YOU IT MAY KILL YOU?
Your focus is blaming the girl who died. My focus is on the culpability of the person who was with her giving her the chemicals that were making her incapacitated, vulnerable, and ultimately dead. It is valid to say that both had something to do with the tragedy that occurred, and that implies that the doctor was also responsible as she was for her death. If he was the doctor who prescribed the drugs she was taking…it is that much more damning for him.

The real tragedy is that despite all that is known about this golden boy doctor, there will be an endless line of more women willing to date him. You can’t blame the drugs for the inherent stupidity of women who are attracted to power, wealth, and prestige even when it flies in their faces that the guy is a womanizer with no intention of having a relationship for longer than one night. Before any education about the dangers of drugs, women should be educated on the dangers of poor choices in men…which is as likely to happen as altering their DNA.
GOTTA LOVE IT

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your focus is blaming the girl who died. My focus is on the culpability of the person who was with her giving her the chemicals that were making her incapacitated, vulnerable, and ultimately dead. It is valid to say that both had something to do with the tragedy that occurred, and that implies that the doctor was also responsible as she was for her death. If he was the doctor who prescribed the drugs she was taking…it is that much more damning for him.
The real tragedy is that despite all that is known about this golden boy doctor, there will be an endless line of more women willing to date him. You can’t blame the drugs for the inherent stupidity of women who are attracted to power, wealth, and prestige even when it flies in their faces that the guy is a womanizer with no intention of having a relationship for longer than one night. Before any education about the dangers of drugs, women should be educated on the dangers of poor choices in men…which is as likely to happen as altering their DNA.
I AM SORRY I DIDNT WANT TO SOUND AS IF I AM BLAMING MIA, SHE WAS YOUNG AND STARRY EYED LOOKING AT THE FACT THAT HE IS A DOCTOR, ASSUMING HE HAS MONEY, AND STATUS, NOT KNOWING THE REASON HE CANT DATE WOMEN HIS OWN AGE OR EVEN 10 YEARS YOUNGER THEY SEE RIGHT THROUGH THE LINE OF POOH. MORE THAN LIKELY THERE WILL BE AN ENDLESS RUN OF POOR CHOICE MAKERS WHO WILL CONTINUE TO DATE HIM EVEN WITH ALL THE QUESTIONS. BUT IF THEY HAVE HER PRESCRIPTION BOTTLES THEY HAVE THE PRESCRIBING DOC.IF HE PRESCRIBED DONT YOU THINK HE WOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED? SINCE THE CAUSE OF DEATH REMAINS UNDETERMINED OVERDOSE AND THE INVESTIGATION REMAINS OPEN.BELIEVE ME GOD HELP HIM IF DID GIVE HER ANYTHING, BUT COME ON HAVE SOME SENSE ABOUT YOURSELF AND THE WORLD AROUND YOU, SHE HAD HER OWN AGENDA TOO. A 50 SOMETHING MAN WITH THE EMOTIONAL CAPABILITY OF A 18 YEAR OLD AND 25 YEAR OLD DUMB STRUCK THAT WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING BECAUSE SOMEONE IS SHOWING HER ATTENTION. I BELIEVE IF THERE WAS EVIDENCE THEY WOULD CHARGE HIM,BUT????????? BY THE WAY OUR FEMALE DNA DOESNT NEED TO BE CHANGED---THEN WORLD LOSE ALL SANITY WE WOULD MEN.
Recreate Latrobe

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>How about the red brick on the corner where you turn to go into grapeville, those are only the unity township girls, What about the ones from greensburg, jeannette, what a stud muffin he was.
No, the house was on the north side of Route 30, when one drove west. It was really close to Monsour Hospital.

When one drove west, the empty Monsour-owned party house, was on one's right side.

-----

PS: I didn't mean to imply that the Unity Township MD daughters slept with Boonie -- at diferent times throughout the week.

I meant to convey that the girls and Boonie slept together, all at once ;-)

Three-girls to one-Boonie!
MD daughters loved Boonie

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Redneck wrote:
there will be an endless line of more women willing to date him. You can’t blame the drugs for the inherent stupidity of women who are attracted to power, wealth, and prestige even when it flies in their faces that the guy is a womanizer with no intention of having a relationship for longer than one night.
In the late 1970s, Boonie was skinny, always sort of greasy-looknig, his hair was long and unkept. His skin was white.

He was gross.

But the Unity MD daughters and professionals' daughters drooled over him, because he always had drugs.

His allure to local women began deacdes ago.

And the stupid MD wives, who were mostly country club drunks themselves, just saw him as "one of theirs" and a golden boy for their daughters to spend time with.
cup

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Gotta Love It, did you know her personally? How do you know what was on her facebook page?
peanut you too

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

MD daughters loved Boonie wrote:
<quoted text>
In the late 1970s, Boonie was skinny, always sort of greasy-looknig, his hair was long and unkept. His skin was white.
He was gross.
But the Unity MD daughters and professionals' daughters drooled over him, because he always had drugs.
His allure to local women began deacdes ago.
And the stupid MD wives, who were mostly country club drunks themselves, just saw him as "one of theirs" and a golden boy for their daughters to spend time with.
Someone gave me -- the peanut -- for describing a slimy local pig-of-a-man as a greasy haired, white-skinned, skinny disheveled-looking teenage boy, who always had drugs?

You give a peanut to that?

F-ck, I'm so upset...

Peanut back at ya genius!

Lock up your daughters is ya have any...there's some rough-ridin' in Westmoreland County's upper crust...
GOTTA LOVE IT

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

cup wrote:
Gotta Love It, did you know her personally? How do you know what was on her facebook page?
A LITTLE NEBBY WITH A PERSONAL QUESTION LIKE THAT AREN'T WE? I THOUGHT THE REASON WE USED THIS FORMAT WAS TO REMAIN UNIDENTIFED. FRIEND, FOE, OR SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO LOOK AT ALL ANGLES? GET THE PRESPECTIVE OF ALL THE OPEN MINDED PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY WHO HAVE OR ARE OR WILL BE SLEEPING WITH THE DOCTOR? LOL.
LOL

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Recreate Latrobe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the house was on the north side of Route 30, when one drove west. It was really close to Monsour Hospital.
When one drove west, the empty Monsour-owned party house, was on one's right side.
-----
PS: I didn't mean to imply that the Unity Township MD daughters slept with Boonie -- at diferent times throughout the week.
I meant to convey that the girls and Boonie slept together, all at once ;-)
Three-girls to one-Boonie!
I know which one now, it truly is a historical landmark, Im impressed he was able to only have three at once Im sure there is a least one or two tall tales out there of more than that in one session. I guess thats why he a drummer? Likes to bang on and on and on? Sorry couldn't help myself hope someone gets the humor.
peanut you too

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>I know which one now, it truly is a historical landmark, Im impressed he was able to only have three at once Im sure there is a least one or two tall tales out there of more than that in one session. I guess thats why he a drummer? Likes to bang on and on and on? Sorry couldn't help myself hope someone gets the humor.
Yes, but I don't think the stone hisotrical house is it. There was room to park a car in front of the house I am refering to. I've always looked at that stone house to see if a car could park in front of it. And, that stone house seems to sit too high up. It's been perplexing over the years...

He was gross...so unhealthy looking. I never could see why those girls liked him -- except for the drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Latrobe Forum right now

Search the Latrobe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened at route 30 Taco Bell 7 hr LOK 7
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 11 hr snag 3,810
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Wed More Settled Science 51,184
Should terms of teacher contracts be public ? Tue Hot dog 16
Chappaquiddick Incident Tue Can You Read Me Now 2
Is Chuck's auto a decent foreign car repair shop? (Mar '11) Tue Derryguy 16
old timers league (Apr '12) Tue Blartowsky 9
•••
•••
•••
Latrobe Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Latrobe Jobs