Goodness

Ashburn, VA

#124 Jan 10, 2013
friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you
It has not been proven that anyone forced the drugs/alcohol into her system. If someone drugged her or made her do something under force, then yes, I agree with you. But that is for a jury to decide. Also, it has not been proven that anyone took advantage of her when she was in the compromised state.
gotta love it

Greensburg, PA

#125 Jan 11, 2013
NOT A MATTER OF FRIENDS, BUT WHY IS ALWAYS POOR GIRL-- SHE CALLED HIM MR WONDERFUL ON HER FACEBOOK.SHE WENT WILLINGLY. SHE WAS PICKED UP AT HER PARENTS HOME. YOU ARE ALL NUTS. IF IT HADNT HAPPENED IN LIGONIER YOU MAY HAVE BEEN LUCKY TO SEE AN OBIT.
Wendy

Latrobe, PA

#126 Jan 11, 2013
its been kept out of the paper because her father works for the trib. they are keeping it out of the paper and out of the news as much as possible out of respect for him. the media people look out for each other like that, i used to work for him.
GOTTA LOVE IT

Greensburg, PA

#127 Jan 14, 2013
SO ITS NOT THE MONEY BUYING SILENCE ITS HER OWN FAMILY. SOMETHING ROTTEN IN DENMARK.
Charlie

Latrobe, PA

#128 Jan 14, 2013
He is a good doctor. Stop talking bad about him.
Shovelhead

Huron, OH

#129 Jan 22, 2013
Charlie wrote:
He is a good doctor. Stop talking bad about him.
Sorry, I beg to differ with your "Good Doctor" characterization..."Good Doctors" don't subject their dates to fentanyl even if she was a willing participant. Do you suppose she knew fentanyl users without any opiate tolerances are at higher risk for overdose? Or mixing with other medications can affect breathing? Any "Good Doctor" should know this!
mim

Canonsburg, PA

#130 Jan 22, 2013
Good doctors leave prescription pills belonging to other women laying around in his home, too. Uh huh, Charlie.
I'm sick of the rich getting away with things. Disgusting.
Maria

Latrobe, PA

#132 Jan 22, 2013
Mim......you are stupid and jealous. If people work hard and are a success, why are you offended ? You are just another Democrat that wants a handout.
mim

Marysville, OH

#134 Jan 22, 2013
Wow. Fake posting under my screen name is creepy enough, but turning this into a political rant is even more absurd. Personality disorder, oh tricky one, or is it a mood disorder? A little delusional? There is help out there for you, I assure you.

I love how you assume that I am uneducated and lazy, and I voted Democrat. Hilarious, because this can't be further from the truth. But hey, whatever makes the hours tick by for you. Small minds don't take much to entertain.

May this woman rest in peace.
Maria

Latrobe, PA

#135 Jan 22, 2013
You are a parasite, you want something for nothing, you voted for Obama.

You also have a stupid name. MIM...let me see...that sounds like BIm...which means HOMO.
Goodbye Blue Monday

Latrobe, PA

#136 Jan 22, 2013
The fake mim is a better writer.
Goodbye Blue Monday

Latrobe, PA

#137 Jan 22, 2013
Maria wrote:
You are a parasite, you want something for nothing, you voted for Obama.
You also have a stupid name. MIM...let me see...that sounds like BIm...which means HOMO.
I was unaware that Blm means HOMO. Thanks for keeping us "in the know".
gotta love it

Greensburg, PA

#138 Jan 24, 2013
mim wrote:
Good doctors leave prescription pills belonging to other women laying around in his home, too. Uh huh, Charlie.
I'm sick of the rich getting away with things. Disgusting.
Well, who,s the other female that had prescriptions at the doc,s house? What kind was it and have you ever had to pay for a script? Oh I forgot your all insured with prescription coverage so you don't have to pay for your meds. Why do you assume that the fentayl wasn't purchased by the poor 25 year old girl? Let them release the autopsy report so this can be put to rest. The only crime is poor decision making on the part of a 25 year old women who made a poor choice or didnt know her limits. Watch the news read the paper the drugs seem to be readily available. Maybe if people had a little fear we wouldnt have so many overdoses. There are more people in this area with issues than you all know. Look in the mirror and name your junk- alcohol,cigarettes, food, anything to excess is an addiction. Take responsibility for ourselves before we start being hateful and judgmental. The old addage holds true walk a mile in my shoes before you question my judgement or behavior.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

#139 Jan 25, 2013
gotta love it wrote:
<quoted text> Well, who,s the other female that had prescriptions at the doc,s house? What kind was it and have you ever had to pay for a script? Oh I forgot your all insured with prescription coverage so you don't have to pay for your meds. Why do you assume that the fentayl wasn't purchased by the poor 25 year old girl? Let them release the autopsy report so this can be put to rest. The only crime is poor decision making on the part of a 25 year old women who made a poor choice or didnt know her limits. Watch the news read the paper the drugs seem to be readily available. Maybe if people had a little fear we wouldnt have so many overdoses. There are more people in this area with issues than you all know. Look in the mirror and name your junk- alcohol,cigarettes, food, anything to excess is an addiction. Take responsibility for ourselves before we start being hateful and judgmental. The old addage holds true walk a mile in my shoes before you question my judgement or behavior.
So you're saying that if I see an intoxicated young woman staggering down the street or in a bar, I can rape, abuse, and even let her die because it was her fault for getting in that condition?
Or is that a privilege for only the affluent?

You are a real credit to society...just like that MD in question.
GOTTA LOVE IT

Greensburg, PA

#140 Jan 28, 2013
Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that if I see an intoxicated young woman staggering down the street or in a bar, I can rape, abuse, and even let her die because it was her fault for getting in that condition?
Or is that a privilege for only the affluent?
You are a real credit to society...just like that MD in question.
No where was it ever said raped, or abused. It is our responsibility to help those who cant help themselves. No one should cause intentional harm. I am saying that we are responsible for ourselves like it or not. I am accountable for my actions just as you are accountable for yours. No one ever said she asked for or deserved to die, but she went voluntarily of her free will.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

#141 Jan 28, 2013
She voluntarily killed herself by getting drunk at a bar...really???

I guess it doesn't matter what DUI you die from...driving under the influence or drugged under the influence.

If said doctor knowingly gave her the keys to his car while she was intoxicated and she wrecked and died...would that be different than giving her drugs while in the same condition with the same result...death?

She might have consumed alcohol and got intoxicated by her own choice...but what happened afterward was not all her fault. Instead of a responsible person helping her to get sober...the MD got her more incapacitated.
GOTTA LOVE IT

Greensburg, PA

#142 Jan 28, 2013
How is it that everyone says he gave her the drugs? Are they not availble at your local dealer know as chcklets. and has anyone bothered to review the number of overdoses in the county since this one. I know of at least 10 and not one name is on this blog or any other holding anyone responsible. No one is getting away with anything. A life lost to stupidity of ones own accord, remains tragic. To destroy everyone around it out of personal vendettas and ignorance from lack of knowledge whole different story. Oh by the way unless you where there how can you determine her state of intoxication. There are people in your daily life that walk around with blood etoh over the legal limits and prescribed mind altering medications and you dont even know it.
GOTTA LOVE IT

Greensburg, PA

#143 Jan 28, 2013
EDUCATE YOURSELF AND FAMILY MEMBERS ON ADDICTION SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND TREATMENT. MAYBE THE REALITY OF IT ALL WILL SET IN REGARDING PERSONAL CHOICE AND SEEKING HELP.
GOTTA LOVE IT

Greensburg, PA

#144 Feb 9, 2013
WELL, YOU ALL LOST INTEREST OR REALIZED THE BIGGER ISSUE OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE. FOOD FOR THOUGHT, CHECK OUT THE OBITS AND FIND THE OVERDOSES. DID ANY OF THEM MAKE FRONT PAGE NEWS? EPIDEMIC IN ALL WALKS OF LIFE. ABUSE HAS NO BOUNDARIES,ALL RACES,RELIGIONS, SOCIAL CLASSES WHETHER SUBSTANCE,DOMESTIC,CHILD AND WORST OF ALL ELDER. HOPEFULLY WE LEARN BEHAVIORS AND PEOPLE CHANGE. WHERE YOU CAME FROM IS NOT THE DEFINITION OF WHO YOU ARE, OR WHERE YOU WILL END UP. YOU MAKE THOSE CHOICES MISTAKES ARE OUR GREATEST TEACHERS. RELEASE THE TOX REPORT PLEASE.
Goodbye Blue Monday

Latrobe, PA

#145 Feb 9, 2013
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR AWESOME

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James st 11 min Patrol Boy 5
Tuition Free 9 hr calluout 16
Shop and Save Latrobe Thu Mister McGoo 31
slow drivers Thu pete 11
Plumbing service (Mar '13) Dec 21 Two cents 32
Youngstown Dec 21 vfd 3
Best place to pick up married woman? Dec 21 thefinestallmoved... 15
Latrobe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web