Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

GOTTA LOVE IT wrote:
WELL I SEE WE PROGRESSED IN OUR ATTEMPT AT TRUTH, JUSTICE AND THE AMERICAN DREAM==PRUSUIT OF HAPPINESS. WE HAVE TO REMEMBER EVEN ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL IT SAYS OUR COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON FERMENTED SPIRITS. HOW MAY OF THE FOUNDERS OF KENTUCKY BOURBON CAME FROM WESTERN PA. DURING THE FORMATION OF STATE OF PA WHEN THEY ATTEMPTED TO TAX WHISKEY, MANY WESTERN PA FAMILIES MOVED TO THE BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAINS. WASNT THERE A WAR CALLED THE WHISKEY REBELLION? I DO BELIEVE IN ALL TYPES OF FOLK ART, HOMESTYLE FOOD PROCESSING, AND BEVERAGE PRODUCTION. SOMETIMES I EVEN PART TAKE IN ALL 3. SO LETS FIGURE OUT EVERYTHING ON MOTHERS DAY WITH VANILLA AND BAKLAVA ? LOL DID YOU EVER FIND YOUR RECIPE/
Well I'm still looking for baklava recipe. I think its a great history lesson we all get to share. I started looking for folk lore of the last 50-75 years. It seems we arent doing anything new people just learn of our behavior faster.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

This thread sure got hi-jacked away from the topic.
lol

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Redneck wrote:
Well what is the court of public opinion on the original topic? Guilty? Innocent? Responsible? or just an accident? What does everyone think? Is there a criminal case or not? is there a civil case? It seems like issue is going to remain in limbo until someone has guts to come forward with prior bad acts and testify. So in retrospect we have one dead women, one doctor who is alive, and multiple people hurt by the fall out. What do you do next?
grammar jerk

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Redneck wrote:
I don't think that it got hi-jacked, and here's why: How does a MD end up over the years involved in the things that this guy's been involved in, and then end up with a dead girl, half his age, in his bed?

Talking about the family and its history -- and its feelings of entitlement -- to status and protection and prestige and the roots of those feelings, is sort of where this thread went.

And, like people have mentioned, why is this getting "hushed" and why isn't there more public outrage and why has this all "gone away" when similar cases with lesser "folk" get plastered all over the media.

Unless someone works at the Cornoer's office or the DA's office, this thread is dead in terms of "was a crime comitted".
lol

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Basically, there will be no resolution until someone who has actually participated in these activities comes forward.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Then what WTF does making vanilla, baklava, and having a tasting at a coffe shop have to do with the case? That's what I was refering to.
grammar jerk

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Redneck wrote:
Then what WTF does making vanilla, baklava, and having a tasting at a coffe shop have to do with the case? That's what I was refering to.
Well along the way to the vanilla and baklava, we learned a little of the family dynamics, didn't we? And, we learned a little of how grandmama may have helped to fund her boys' medical school education. And, we learned that, given the years, those vanilla sales may have been bootlegged vodka.

It sort of sets the stage for the rise and collapse of the Monsour Empire, and perhaps some of the addiction of this thread's subject and his behavior, right?

I mean, along the way, if one lets a thread wander, sometimes good stuff does enter the thread, like vanilla recipes, baklava preferences, and a woman who browbeat her own sons into submission...

Plus, just talking abot vanilla keeps the thread at the top for more exposure for newbies to read, right Reds? ;-)
Aunt Bea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Dreadful,dreadful people.Ooooooh Andy !!!!
Wow

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

grammar jerk wrote:
<quoted text>
Well along the way to the vanilla and baklava, we learned a little of the family dynamics, didn't we? And, we learned a little of how grandmama may have helped to fund her boys' medical school education. And, we learned that, given the years, those vanilla sales may have been bootlegged vodka.
It sort of sets the stage for the rise and collapse of the Monsour Empire, and perhaps some of the addiction of this thread's subject and his behavior, right?
I mean, along the way, if one lets a thread wander, sometimes good stuff does enter the thread, like vanilla recipes, baklava preferences, and a woman who browbeat her own sons into submission...
Plus, just talking abot vanilla keeps the thread at the top for more exposure for newbies to read, right Reds? ;-)
I see the doc is declaring bankruptcy now to avoid foreclosure of his home. Grammar jerk, you could give him some advice on how to collect TREBLE DAMAGES from the mean bank and live for free forever in his family home. Or, maybe not.
lol

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

What are treble damages? Its not the family home he is losing. his stepmother owns that. and grandmas house is falling down. we are going to a parking lot not a coffee shop. I have 2 kids to put through school I think I will make vanilla.
GOTTA LOVE IT

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

ALL QUIET ON THE DEAD GIRL AND DOCTOR SAGA? WELL THERE IS A INFORMATIONAL DRUG SUMMIT WITH A WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL, THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AS KEYNOTE SPEAKERS 630 THRUS MAR 15,2013 AT HEMPFIELD HIGH SCHOOL. IT IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. CHECK ARTICLE IN FRIDAY TRIBUNE REVIEW , IT HAS 2012 OVERDOSE STATS FOR WESTMORELAND COUNTY. IF NEWS REPORTS ARE CORRECT MS VOTTERO INGESTED ALCOHOL,BENZODIAZEPINES, FENTAYL, AND A HYPNOTIC. IF THERE WAS ANYTHING ELSE THEY HAVEN'T RELEASED IT YET. NOW HERE IS A QUESTION. THERE WERE 78 OVERDOSES IN 2012. IF YOU READ AND ADD THE NUMBER OF SUBSTANCES FOUND IT EQUALS 195. SO HOW MANY OF THE OTHER OVERDOSES HAD MORE THAN ONE SUBSTANCE. HOW MANY OF THOSE CASES ARE RULED ACCIDENTAL OVERDOSES? ANY RULED SUICIDE? HOW MANY REMAIN OPEN AS ACUTE COMBINED DRUG TOXICITY?
Rich

Parsons, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

curious wrote:
Has anyone heard who this Dr. is?(from Ligonier township)
Yup, he's MY DOC! I wasn't aware of this incident. He is still practicing medicine at a substance abuse clinic in Bridgeville
Jagger

Laughlintown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Rich wrote:
<quoted text> Yup, he's MY DOC! I wasn't aware of this incident. He is still practicing medicine at a substance abuse clinic in Bridgeville
The guy has a right to earn a living.
Redneck

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

"Yup, he's MY DOC! I wasn't aware of this incident. He is still practicing medicine at a substance abuse clinic in Bridgeville "

Talk about a target rich environment for this guy...dealing with vulnerable women on drugs armed with a prescription pad. That's as good a having a pocket full of pardons in a womens' prison.
AuntBea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Bob W wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild speculation and lack of facts is the Latrobe Topix way.
Congratulations, you're a caricature.
Dreadful,dreadful people. Oooooh Andy !
cookie splooge

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Jagger wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy has a right to earn a living.
Jagger hates life.
Jagger

Laughlintown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Bob W wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild speculation and lack of facts is the Latrobe Topix way.
Congratulations, you're a caricature.
Facts??? We don't need no stinkin' facts.

That poster in particular and some others here profess the
opposite of the Prayer of Saint Francis...

Where there is no evidence, let me speculate.
Where I have no knowledge, let me profess.
Where there is no truth, let me pretend to know the truth.

Sad. Little. Person.

Ronald McDonald

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Well, at least she didn't die at McDonald's. 100% Pure American Beef. "I'm Lovin' It !"
lol

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Well, no comments of recent events in this case. The MD has to make a living what kind of clinic in bridgeville? His office in ligonier is only open one day a week and greensburg has had a decline. Any one looking for a new doctor, or did all patients jump ship. As for st Francis, truly God greatest commandment is to LOVE above all else. Whats next?
lol

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Hey, what are treble damages or is it an inside joke? Really was learning alot about local lore during this page. Any other history anyone have to share, on anything?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of271
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Latrobe Forum right now

Search the Latrobe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Usedtowearblue 51,115
Review: Gene's Paving Co 2 hr LOK 4
muck thompkins case up for dismissel 11 hr Worker 9
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 12 hr D Cheney 3,748
the dog bar (Apr '12) 23 hr Hope 12
Do Latrobe gas stations price fix? (Nov '13) Sat Lee 19
When is the Halloween Parade this year ? Jul 10 Don 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Latrobe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••