Barbara Walters - The View

Barbara Walters - The View

Posted in the Latrobe Forum

Latrobe Resident

Latrobe, PA

#1 Nov 21, 2012
I think it's time Barbara Walters of THE VIEW retires. The show is so much better when she is not on. She has to be pushing 75 or 80 and it's time for her to retire.
Nora Jamison

Latrobe, PA

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Kay Elder wants her to stay.
roy

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 23, 2012
who watchs it anyhow?
BarbaraFan

Latrobe, PA

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Latrobe Resident wrote:
I think it's time Barbara Walters of THE VIEW retires. The show is so much better when she is not on. She has to be pushing 75 or 80 and it's time for her to retire.
Bet you wouldn't say that if she were a man! Most people accept the old bucks on TV, especially on the news. Let it be a woman 60+, with a few gray hairs & wrinkles & most think it's time for them to retire. It's still a double-standard man's world!
Anderson Cooper at 11

Greensburg, PA

#5 Nov 24, 2012
Latrobe Resident wrote:
I supposed if you're younger than 40-years-old, you're not familiar with Barbara Walters' interviews over the course of her career. And, she probably does seem old, just from a visual standpoint.

Why does she bother you?

Yet, I find that blond girl from Survivor to be more annoying.

In fact, while the View is on, I watch Anderson Cooper, because I find the View so annoying.
Winston Smith

Chambersburg, PA

#6 Nov 24, 2012
I'd rather look and listen to Barbara Walters then Whoopi Goldberg!
No View Here

Latrobe, PA

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Although from opposite ends o the age and looks spectrum, Walters & Haselbeck are the two most reasonable on the show.

The others I find to be loud mouthed, opinionated, complaining bitches each with some type of chip on thier shoulder. They pout, act shitty look shitty, have even walked off when faced with a stong opinon. Especially the case when it differs from the liberal media. Y'all did know thats the agenda you're watching??

THE BEST VIEW IS ON ANOTHER CHANNEL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good grief Renee, get it right 1 hr Youareinlove 3
La spa (Dec '13) 19 hr Jane Doe 7
barger (Sep '12) Fri Ash 10
Robert Barger (May '10) Fri Ash 118
Latrobe McDonalds Wed Robot 29
Unity Township (Sep '12) Dec 12 Disgustedwithpeople 2
Get Adelphoi village out!!!! (Mar '14) Dec 12 Sandberg 27

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance