John Sleasman suing John Brasili and ...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
tobadforhim

Latrobe, PA

#90 May 9, 2014
more law suits are coming soon
Hugo

Mount Pleasant, PA

#91 May 9, 2014
tobadforhim wrote:
more law suits are coming soon
More like no lawsuits are coming. There is no record of sleasmans lawsuit with Brasile or Fabian on the docket list. Looks like fear mongering is the new tactic by these clowns now...

This thread is now invalid. Good night
Pastels

Latrobe, PA

#92 May 10, 2014
bURP wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a poor imitator and deserve to be run over by an asphalt roller and then your remains shoveled into a vat of molten steel.
Get off the computer junior and get your crayons out and finishing coloring the 3 bears
Chooch

Taylor, MI

#93 Feb 20, 2017
Jim Moz wrote:
The Thursday, February 27 Latrobe Bulletin reports that Latrobe Police Detective John Sleasman has filed a civil lawsuit for libel/slander/defamation against Fire Chief John Brasili and councilman Fabian Giovannagelo.

What's that about?
Chooches a bunch of Chooches, Grones are these chooches givin you raspberrys? Slander em with a resounding awe Pipe down the whole lot of youz.
Hey Fabian G. I dont know if i know you did you grow up
In 1st ward? Groans Brasile you got a brudder named Ant-knee? An a older chooch of all chooches bruder named Greg? Did the old man back in the plaza days hang out infront a Battaglia's produce? You know my brudder was you cookin your steaks when the constable came over?
Did shuggsabear houser, general patton ducky, leonard beacon, the colonel roble, and greg carnes, your brudder the chooch all hang out with Anita Zabounce? Now whos the real Chooch?
If this is John Brasile that went to Wash state with Sambo Durangko in the 70's an you still dont know who I am (the real chooch you frikn chooch of a chooch) not many left alive these days but im gonna find out who is getting sued by the sleazy guy they are talkin about i know i dont know him he must be a real chooch of the chooochchooches. Latrobe is a funny place on earth it doesnt more forward just sideways, they specialize in demolition to landmark buildings and structures, to build vacant emptylots which
Generate vast tax dollars and really boost a chooch based economy. Its hard to build dirt lots, takes an edjumikation
Few achieve, hey Jerrrieballldinairy ohjerry jerry youza no good jerry awhh shut up Gramps...gramps was a nice grandpa baldy he just sat on the porch an told the truth
That mayor daly Baldy is a serious Chooch in his own right
This chooch is still a same plaza pooh hall chooch an.no wonder Latrobe is a cornball town a bunch a converted bum choochs run the clown town if they the citizenry ONLY KNEW man lucky u all dont get run outatown on a chooch choo
JLR

Latrobe, PA

#94 Feb 21, 2017
Chooch wrote:
<quoted text>

Chooches a bunch of Chooches, Grones are these chooches givin you raspberrys? Slander em with a resounding awe Pipe down the whole lot of youz.
Hey Fabian G. I dont know if i know you did you grow up
In 1st ward? Groans Brasile you got a brudder named Ant-knee? An a older chooch of all chooches bruder named Greg? Did the old man back in the plaza days hang out infront a Battaglia's produce? You know my brudder was you cookin your steaks when the constable came over?
Did shuggsabear houser, general patton ducky, leonard beacon, the colonel roble, and greg carnes, your brudder the chooch all hang out with Anita Zabounce? Now whos the real Chooch?
If this is John Brasile that went to Wash state with Sambo Durangko in the 70's an you still dont know who I am (the real chooch you frikn chooch of a chooch) not many left alive these days but im gonna find out who is getting sued by the sleazy guy they are talkin about i know i dont know him he must be a real chooch of the chooochchooches. Latrobe is a funny place on earth it doesnt more forward just sideways, they specialize in demolition to landmark buildings and structures, to build vacant emptylots which
Generate vast tax dollars and really boost a chooch based economy. Its hard to build dirt lots, takes an edjumikation
Few achieve, hey Jerrrieballldinairy ohjerry jerry youza no good jerry awhh shut up Gramps...gramps was a nice grandpa baldy he just sat on the porch an told the truth
That mayor daly Baldy is a serious Chooch in his own right
This chooch is still a same plaza pooh hall chooch an.no wonder Latrobe is a cornball town a bunch a converted bum choochs run the clown town if they the citizenry ONLY KNEW man lucky u all dont get run outatown on a chooch choo
who gives a [email protected] all three are fricking morons
Little Annie

Latrobe, PA

#96 Mar 13, 2017
In the interest of fairness it should be noted the lawsuits were settled without a trial. The city insurance paid a handsome settlement to the plaintiffs proving the defendants were wrong as predicted. The citizens of Latrobe should be outraged and ask the city what it cost the taxpayers to defend the city fire chief and councilman for their actions.
JLR

Latrobe, PA

#97 Mar 15, 2017
Little Annie wrote:
In the interest of fairness it should be noted the lawsuits were settled without a trial. The city insurance paid a handsome settlement to the plaintiffs proving the defendants were wrong as predicted. The citizens of Latrobe should be outraged and ask the city what it cost the taxpayers to defend the city fire chief and councilman for their actions.
well Fabian probably spent his on his sons legal issues or his mistress /And as J B his money probably was spent on his home he bought just outside of first ward on Ligonier St
Trumpet

Bronx, NY

#98 Mar 15, 2017
Jim Moz wrote:
The Thursday, February 27 Latrobe Bulletin reports that Latrobe Police Detective John Sleasman has filed a civil lawsuit for libel/slander/defamation against Fire Chief John Brasili and councilman Fabian Giovannagelo.

What's that about?
Fake News!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question ? Asked 6 hr Guardian Angel 1
Brewery 11 hr Dr. Martin 8
City Brewery 14 hr Thumber 7
Find TRUE TREASURE in HEAVEN. 22 hr dogwalkers son of... 5
Donald Nuttall Handyman Services Fri oldworker 12
Black & Gold Grille Thu King Charles 15
Carasella's Pizza Thu Junkie Nose Dust 21

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance