John Sleasman suing John Brasili and ...
Education

Latrobe, PA

#69 Mar 20, 2014
The Terminator wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me you don't believe that crackpot?
You talk about suing people for making slanderous statements about people yet you do the exact same thing!
Truth

Philadelphia, PA

#71 Mar 20, 2014
Education wrote:
<quoted text>
You talk about suing people for making slanderous statements about people yet you do the exact same thing!
It's only slander if you know who the user is that you are insulting.

If not then you have no legal leg to stand on
Pete T

Latrobe, PA

#72 Mar 27, 2014
How can this lawsuit possibly take effect, especially when all the accusations by both parties (Brasili-Giovannagelo) against John Sleasman are very true! So both of his buildings that Sleasman has owned in the same year burnt down by coincidence? C'mon?! Really? I really wish I could say more on how crooked/corrupt the parties who belong to the Latrobe Police Department. Its a shame that many people know what these people have done, but no one is afraid to step up to the plate, and give the citizens of our beloved town justice! What about the extortion of money by some council members? I shall not say more. This is disgusting!
Your flawed post

Orange, NJ

#73 Mar 28, 2014
Pete T wrote:
How can this lawsuit possibly take effect, especially when all the accusations by both parties (Brasili-Giovannagelo) against John Sleasman are very true! So both of his buildings that Sleasman has owned in the same year burnt down by coincidence? C'mon?! Really? I really wish I could say more on how crooked/corrupt the parties who belong to the Latrobe Police Department. Its a shame that many people know what these people have done, but no one is afraid to step up to the plate, and give the citizens of our beloved town justice! What about the extortion of money by some council members? I shall not say more. This is disgusting!
There is a flaw in your post. The buildings are owned by regula... Not sleasman.
lumpy

Latrobe, PA

#74 Mar 28, 2014
Pete T wrote:
Please enlighten us that live with our heads in the sand.
Hugo

Mount Pleasant, PA

#75 Mar 28, 2014
Pete T wrote:
This post is disgusting.
Opinion

Greensburg, PA

#76 Mar 30, 2014
The fact that this poster doesn't know that Sleasman doesn't own any of the buildings that burned makes one realize how little this poster knows and makes his entire accusations baseless. Shame on you Pete T.
Truth

Ardsley, NY

#77 Apr 23, 2014
The corruption of latrobe lies within the public who have nothing better to do than get off on issues that they know absolutely nothing about because there are three sides to everything. You all want to see change? You all want a better city?? Do something about it and get off your butts. Volunteer, reach out, NOTHING is going to change by stating pointless political opinions through a computer screen. Amen!
idiots abound

Hardwick, MA

#78 Apr 23, 2014
Arent you a wise one kemosabe.
bURP

Ellwood City, PA

#79 Apr 26, 2014
Hugo wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is disgusting.
thats what i said after i ate your mother.
I know

Latrobe, PA

#80 Apr 26, 2014
Little boy....put your cell phone away and go back to seepy....
bURP

Ellwood City, PA

#81 Apr 27, 2014
I know wrote:
Little boy....put your cell phone away and go back to seepy....
ill stick you like a stuck pig, bleed you dry, and feed you to my hungry wolves.
Sierra

Latrobe, PA

#82 Apr 27, 2014
Silly little boy....get your Legos out and let the if people talk junior
bURP

Latrobe, PA

#83 Apr 27, 2014
I wanna play bingo but the BIG. People won't share their chips. I wantA steel them from those meanies and stick spaghetti spears in the gnocchi to show the sauce whose boss's cuz sponge bob swings and I know it
Alex Jones

Latrobe, PA

#84 Apr 29, 2014
bURP wrote:
I wanna play bingo but the BIG. People won't share their chips. I wantA steel them from those meanies and stick spaghetti spears in the gnocchi to show the sauce whose boss's cuz sponge bob swings and I know it
I wouldnt push your luck, Cody.
bURP

Rochester, PA

#85 Apr 29, 2014
bURP wrote:
You are a poor imitator and deserve to be run over by an asphalt roller and then your remains shoveled into a vat of molten steel.
But plug

Tulsa, OK

#86 Apr 30, 2014
bURP wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a poor imitator and deserve to be run over by an asphalt roller and then your remains shoveled into a vat of molten steel.
You're gayyyyyyy!
Wow

Latrobe, PA

#87 Apr 30, 2014
bURP wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what i said after i ate your mother.
Just wondering --- Do you think your comments are entertaining, intelligent, or helpful in any way? They aren't -- they're just stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Moron alert

Tulsa, OK

#88 Apr 30, 2014
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering --- Do you think your comments are entertaining, intelligent, or helpful in any way? They aren't -- they're just stupid.
Are you stupid or just clueless to see burp is really just a fail ass troll?

It's obvious.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hugo

Mount Pleasant, PA

#89 May 9, 2014
Any update on this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Gene's Paving Co (Jul '14) 4 hr CJP 7
pizza 9 hr Grad2008 19
Becky Stahl...Remember her? (Jul '12) 19 hr calluout 137
German Kitchen at FOE Mon Puff Puff 4
Gray Goose Mon Aruba4ever 3
Latrobe/Derry Football Game Mon Tom 1
News Man Hit By Vehicles While Searching For Phone (Feb '08) Aug 27 Uncle George 11

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latrobe Mortgages