Hugo

Mount Pleasant, PA

#22 Feb 28, 2014
Highway Henry wrote:
Why not stay out of this. This is none of your business. Quit talking about this. I am getting sick and tired of people getting involved in a subject that they no nothing about. I hope this post is deleted.
if you want people to stop talking about this perhaps you should report the entire article post by post for removal..
lol

Greensburg, PA

#23 Feb 28, 2014
Hugo wrote:
<quoted text>
You admitted to it when the Fabian g thread was still around. Shall we dig up the thread Nico? Denial is more pathetic than insults
Wrong lol. LOL

Go chase your tail some more. Woof woof
Slappy

Latrobe, PA

#25 Feb 28, 2014
I am going to Slap you

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#27 Feb 28, 2014
Jim Moz wrote:
The Thursday, February 27 Latrobe Bulletin reports that Latrobe Police Detective John Sleasman has filed a civil lawsuit for libel/slander/defamation against Fire Chief John Brasili and councilman Fabian Giovannagelo.
What's that about?
I do not blame Detective Sleasman one bit...Those two, Bozo Brasile and Famous Fabian Giovannagelo think they are the cat's meow but one was a High School Janitor and the other is a County Employee(not a worker)! Both are as dumb as a bucket of rocks. I never saw two huge egos that really think they are something very special. Only thing that are special with these two are their High School Special Education Classes! I often wonder how their children ever ended
Up?
Ratt

Baltimore, MD

#28 Feb 28, 2014
Joe Friday Just the fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not blame Detective Sleasman one bit...Those two, Bozo Brasile and Famous Fabian Giovannagelo think they are the cat's meow but one was a High School Janitor and the other is a County Employee(not a worker)! Both are as dumb as a bucket of rocks. I never saw two huge egos that really think they are something very special. Only thing that are special with these two are their High School Special Education Classes! I often wonder how their children ever ended
Up?
I bet you don't have the balls to say all that to their faces. I dare you to go into the council meeting this month an say it.
If you don't then your just a syphilaids dirty mouthed wuss.

Location hidden

#29 Feb 28, 2014
Jim Moz wrote:
The Thursday, February 27 Latrobe Bulletin reports that Latrobe Police Detective John Sleasman has filed a civil lawsuit for libel/slander/defamation against Fire Chief John Brasili and councilman Fabian Giovannagelo.
What's that about?
What would Sleasman sue Boso Brasile and Famous Fabian for? They never have done a thing in their life! I would love to buy them for what they are worth and then flip them for what they think they are worth.$$$$
Joe Friday Just the Facts

Lake Odessa, MI

#30 Feb 28, 2014
Ratt wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't have the balls to say all that to their faces. I dare you to go into the council meeting this month an say it.
If you don't then your just a syphilaids dirty mouthed wuss.
When and where is the meeting and what time is it? BTW can you help me out? I would
like you to point out anything that I said was wrong about these two Rhode Scholars?
Ratt

Baltimore, MD

#31 Mar 1, 2014
Joe Friday Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
When and where is the meeting and what time is it? BTW can you help me out? I would
like you to point out anything that I said was wrong about these two Rhode Scholars?
Just about everything you said. I dare you to go to the council meeting on March 10th at 6:30pm chicken SHlT say all the things you think about them to their faces. Do it chicken SHlT
Daisy

Pittsburgh, PA

#32 Mar 1, 2014
Ratt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just about everything you said. I dare you to go to the council meeting on March 10th at 6:30pm chicken SHlT say all the things you think about them to their faces. Do it chicken SHlT
Why would it take balls go to the council meeting? Would someone be physically accosted for speaking their mind?
lol

Blairsville, PA

#33 Mar 1, 2014
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it take balls go to the council meeting? Would someone be physically accosted for speaking their mind?
Apparently when speaking of Fabian, threats of physical violence are the norm. I doubt he would accost anyone in the meaning. His kind like to wait until after the meeting when your back is turned.
LOOK

Pittsburgh, PA

#34 Mar 1, 2014
Really would like to know what was said to have a better idea if this is truly a lawsuit with any legs. It appears from this thread it may have something to do with the 'Ruled Arsons" and no arrests.
I'm sure it would be nice if the Freedom of Information Act would apply here to see the paper work on this investagation and determine where the case stands now. I doubt that you could get it. Guess who could? The ATF, FBI and the Pennsylvania State District Attorney could and let them decide if thers some foot dragging going on or the case has not enough information to proceed. Also to ask at a council meeting would be in vain.
comical

Latrobe, PA

#35 Mar 1, 2014
It amazes me how stupid Latrobe residents are. The little man defending these morons is a complete piece of trash. March 10 you say? If I speak up against the people embarrassing this town, what are you going to do? NOTHING! Why you ask? Easy, it is because you are a coward, a weak little boy, and you were one who was rolled many of times throughout high school.
Pistol Pete

Latrobe, PA

#36 Mar 1, 2014
This isn't a council meeting agenda item, its a personal law suite in its early stages. When its over and done and the verdict rendered then the proper course of action can be taken.

Right now accusations and allegations is all you have. While I'm referring to Sleasman VS the other two....many of you read 4 lines posted in the local rag & believe you have all the facts!
Smh

Baltimore, MD

#37 Mar 1, 2014
comical wrote:
It amazes me how stupid Latrobe residents are. The little man defending these morons is a complete piece of trash. March 10 you say? If I speak up against the people embarrassing this town, what are you going to do? NOTHING! Why you ask? Easy, it is because you are a coward, a weak little boy, and you were one who was rolled many of times throughout high school.
Don't be a coward behind a keyboard thinking your so tough, if you got the balls confront them two about how you feel about them.

Plastering it on here shows you are just to cowardly to say it to their face.
Tara

Latrobe, PA

#38 Mar 1, 2014
comical wrote:
Who is defending them ?

Location hidden

#39 Mar 1, 2014
RATT

Your mindset is just like your heroes...intimidation vs education! Being a great role model for the children you brought into this world should be your number 1 priority! Being a drunk at Huber Hall is not the way to be a father.
BTW 99% of those in Jail could beat up Eagle Scouts, School Teachers, CEOs and Doctors so in your mind ....you picked some great people to look up too! Good for you...
Grow a pair

Baltimore, MD

#40 Mar 1, 2014
Joe Friday Just the fact wrote:
RATT
Your mindset is just like your heroes...intimidation vs education! Being a great role model for the children you brought into this world should be your number 1 priority! Being a drunk at Huber Hall is not the way to be a father.
BTW 99% of those in Jail could beat up Eagle Scouts, School Teachers, CEOs and Doctors so in your mind ....you picked some great people to look up too! Good for you...
It's easy to walk up to someone and tell them how you feel. What's so hard about it? I'm not sticking for anyone. If you don't like sleasman either then grow some balls and tell him to his face too.

You see the point I'm trying to make?

Don't be a keyboard hotshot. Go up to them on the 10th and tell them what you think of them
Yawn

Baltimore, MD

#41 Mar 2, 2014
Who cares? This a sue happy nation, what did you expect?
bURP

Pittsburgh, PA

#42 Mar 2, 2014
how about we all just get along and eat pie.
Uncle Kenny

Latrobe, PA

#43 Mar 2, 2014
Act your age...Not your Shoe Size

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 6 min ED Swindell 51,458
What happened at route 30 Taco Bell 34 min Regis 16
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 16 hr Fast Eddie 3,992
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) 18 hr Jeremy 183
Should Open Burning be Outlawed in Derry (Sep '09) 18 hr THE GREEN WATCHDOG 76
Gibson Thomas Building 23 hr Jim Moz 5
Eastern Derry Fire Company ??? Mon Blow it out your ... 160
•••
•••
•••

Latrobe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••