Cash Please

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

I am currently job hunting. I really despise when you look in the want ads and the ads do not state a general vicinity of the location on the position being hired for. It is a waste of my time and the cost of postage for me to send a resume to a place that is too far away considering the cost of gas, postage and low paying wages.

Also... because I am somewhat geographically handicapped... where would you consider Eastern Westmoreland County to be (what cities/towns).

Thanks for the help.
Lots and Lots

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

Cash Please wrote:
I am currently job hunting. I really despise when you look in the want ads and the ads do not state a general vicinity of the location on the position being hired for. It is a waste of my time and the cost of postage for me to send a resume to a place that is too far away considering the cost of gas, postage and low paying wages.
Also... because I am somewhat geographically handicapped... where would you consider Eastern Westmoreland County to be (what cities/towns).
Thanks for the help.
Draw a line up and down at Greensburg & it would be the points East,,,,county ends about 7 miles past Ligonier at the summit.

NE Westmoreland line is Bolivar and SE is Donegal / Jones Mills.
MrD

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

what type of job are you looking for?
the real big nose knows

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2012

Judged:

I'd say that Latrobe and anything east of it definitely counts as Eastern Westmoreland county.

Although Greensburg isn't technically in the center, it is considered the center of the county.
Cash Please

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

MrD wrote:
what type of job are you looking for?
Administrative type positions, some sales or accounting would be ok. I am searching for the needle in the haystack though cause I have kids and unless I earn enough to pay for before and after school care... I need to be able to work a flexible schedule.

Thanks for helping out!
Hospitality Positions

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Judged:

Cash Please wrote:
Administrative type positions, some sales or accounting would be ok. I am searching for the needle in the haystack though cause I have kids and unless I earn enough to pay for before and after school care... I need to be able to work a flexible schedule.
Thanks for helping out!
You might want to take a work shift from 2-10 or something like that, so your childcare is bundled with after school programs and care. You'd at least be able to spend mornings with your kids -- but, you would miss all of their evening activities.

It's just a thought for you to look into hotel positions -- very flexible scheduling, in general. The places are always open, and there are always managers on duty, so the line employees are free to request more flexible schedules.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Latrobe Forum right now

Search the Latrobe Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr PA Dem 51,109
When is the Halloween Parade this year ? Thu Don 4
muck thompkins case up for dismissel Jul 9 Steelers fan 8
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Jul 9 Go Blue Forever 3,744
Should terms of teacher contracts be public ? Jul 8 bubblebutt 3
Should terms of teacher contracts be public ? Jul 8 All Quiet 17
Do Latrobe gas stations price fix? (Nov '13) Jul 8 Route 22 18
•••
•••
•••
Latrobe Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Latrobe Jobs

•••