First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Oliver Thissen

Kittanning, PA

#22 Aug 25, 2010
I have read many post's from the LORD guy or gal. There is a lot of truth in what he says. You should not discount him so fast.
Frank

Batavia, OH

#23 Aug 25, 2010
Lord of Karma wrote:
<quoted text>You will never see your pention or any "job saving," capabilities come from the union. YOu will however be paying into and giving them "fat cats," the money to get fatter, while they promis you the world and do not deliver.
What fat cats? Do you know we are our own local? Obviously not. Our union president works there and all of our other officers. So don't run your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about.
sup

United States

#24 Aug 25, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> What fat cats? Do you know we are our own local? Obviously not. Our union president works there and all of our other officers. So don't run your mouth if you don't know what you are talking about.
i thought buff boggio was union prez??
arid

Sutersville, PA

#25 Aug 25, 2010
Oliver Thissen wrote:
I have read many post's from the LORD guy or gal. There is a lot of truth in what he says. You should not discount him so fast.
Don't drink the KOOL AID
Non redneck

Latrobe, PA

#26 Aug 26, 2010
Anyone that is totally desperate should apply at that dump any body got a chew yeehaw
Frank

Burton, OH

#27 Aug 26, 2010
sup wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought buff boggio was union prez??
Who is that?
Frank

Burton, OH

#28 Aug 26, 2010
Non redneck wrote:
Anyone that is totally desperate should apply at that dump any body got a chew yeehaw
Don't listen to this moron. Its not a bad place to work. Probably someone they fired or just quit because they couldn't handle it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#29 Aug 26, 2010
come jump on a garbage truck like i do and see how hard u all work.
Gheez

Kittanning, PA

#30 Aug 26, 2010
Hoyman99 wrote:
I am right there with you Randy. Oh, um...I mean......Hoyman99
Frank

Fredericktown, OH

#31 Aug 26, 2010
Hoyman99 wrote:
Work with 1200 degree metal on a 90 degree day. See how hard you work.
steel worker

Aliquippa, PA

#32 Aug 26, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Work with 1200 degree metal on a 90 degree day. See how hard you work.
2800 degree + here.Know the feeling
Frank

Perrysville, OH

#33 Aug 27, 2010
steel worker wrote:
<quoted text>2800 degree + here.Know the feeling
Aluminum has a lower melting point than still but 1200 degrees is still damn hot.
Frank

Perrysville, OH

#34 Aug 27, 2010
steel not still. Don't know what I was thinking.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#35 Aug 27, 2010
the sun isnt beating down on u.and its physical labor not standing in an assembly line.
Roscoe Arbuckle

Kittanning, PA

#36 Aug 27, 2010
Hoyman99 wrote:
the sun isnt beating down on u.and its physical labor not standing in an assembly line.
Way to go Randy. You win the prize. Your decision to be a garbage man really seems to be working out for you.
steel worker

Sutersville, PA

#37 Aug 28, 2010
Frank wrote:
<quoted text> Aluminum has a lower melting point than still but 1200 degrees is still damn hot.
Worked also with aluminum & brass in the past.All molten metal can put a world of hurt on you!!
Frank

Clarksville, OH

#38 Aug 28, 2010
Hoyman99 wrote:
You know alot about manufacturing. We make some parts that weigh just as much if not more than a bag of garbage. Being out side in the sun is cooler than being inside with 1200 degree metal and the inside temp is 115 degrees? Ok. By the way Casting parts is nothing like standing on an assembly line.
Frank

Clarksville, OH

#39 Aug 28, 2010
steel worker wrote:
<quoted text>Worked also with aluminum & brass in the past.All molten metal can put a world of hurt on you!!
Exactly. Some of our machines blow metal out of the die when the part is being made. Not all the time but it flies in the air and its like its raining metal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can anyone suggest a good company to install ho... 8 hr carl 2
Bigfoot sighting neer Sheetz's 14 hr Lay-trobe lover 1
Anytime fitness latrobe 17 hr handslikearock 16
recycling 19 hr kody 3
What's going on with Sleepy Hollow (Mar '14) Mon Bye Felicia 219
Any news on Dave Stahl trial? (Feb '13) Sun Shimey 33
George Robinson is a sexual predator Sat Uncle George 5
More from around the web

Latrobe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE