Latrobe woman held in holdup of Unity...

Latrobe woman held in holdup of Unity gas station

There are 37 comments on the Daily Courier story from Aug 1, 2011, titled Latrobe woman held in holdup of Unity gas station. In it, Daily Courier reports that:

Contact information for the Tribune-Review's staff can be found here. A Latrobe woman was arrested in a gas station robbery in Unity early Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Courier.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
221 Main Street

Latrobe, PA

#2 Aug 2, 2011
333 Main Street is the tall, yellow brick building.

then a parking lot

then Commercial Bank

then Ligonier Street

then apartments about the grub and pub.

well, there's a surprise.

Who is the landlord/owner of that building?
jenafer

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
People make mistakes under the influence she is actually a wonderful person great mom and sister i love her and shes sorry
MisterNebby

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Nov 20, 2012
jenafer wrote:
People make mistakes under the influence she is actually a wonderful person great mom and sister i love her and shes sorry
LOL yea rite
Jenafer

Greensburg, PA

#7 Nov 25, 2012
LOL JENAFER. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES? Didnt know armed robbery was a simple "mistake".
Lindsay

United States

#9 Dec 21, 2012
Jenafer wrote:
LOL JENAFER. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES? Didnt know armed robbery was a simple "mistake".
got something to say mr. Nebby? Cuz this is the chick you can talk to... got it?
earl

Latrobe, PA

#10 Dec 22, 2012
Lindsay wrote:
<quoted text> got something to say mr. Nebby? Cuz this is the chick you can talk to... got it?
Looks like somebody is making another simple mistake.
Lindsay

Greensburg, PA

#11 Dec 22, 2012
Hi.. I'm Lindsay and I'm a keyboard warrior. I'm tough and when I'm really mad I slam each key with my middle finger. Arent you afraid of my idle threats over the internet?
Wesley

Latrobe, PA

#12 Dec 22, 2012
I am not afraid of you. In fact I would like to go bowling with you and then go out for a donut and coffee. Let me know. You sound like my kind of gal.
Really

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Dec 23, 2012
jenafer wrote:
"Great moms" always commit robberies for their children!
Lindsay

United States

#14 Dec 25, 2012
Wes... hit me up at
[email protected]
jenafer

United States

#15 Dec 25, 2012
Well u people obviosly are ignorant except wes...so when u make a mistake youll see i guess u don't drink either huh...say something. now mr.nebby
wow

Mount Pleasant, PA

#16 Dec 26, 2012
jenafer wrote:
Well u people obviosly are ignorant except wes...so when u make a mistake youll see i guess u don't drink either huh...say something. now mr.nebby
You drink when you make a mistake? You should be loaded after that incoherent statement.
Jenfaer

Greensburg, PA

#17 Dec 26, 2012
WE SKERD OF U LMFAOOOOOOOO
Lindsay

United States

#18 Dec 26, 2012
Where r u mr. Nebby?????
Who r u ppl lookin up this robbery in unity? This happened over a yr ago...
Chuckie Chuckle

Findlay, OH

#19 Dec 26, 2012
It's so entertaining when a low life defends low life behavior. And, in their mind it actually makes sense!

Ahhh....the epitome of Latrobe's demise!
Jenfaer

Greensburg, PA

#21 Dec 26, 2012
Who the hell is mr. Nebby? By the way, Lindsay, Mr. is capitalized.

If I see things correctly it lists my location as in Greensburg, Pa right under my name.
jennifer

United States

#22 Dec 26, 2012
Whose jenafer well i am the other one u r wrong about things.....jenafer from netherland n wow lol all i have to say is wow go somewhere now....now
beer

Greensburg, PA

#23 Dec 27, 2012
jennifer wrote:
Whose jenafer well i am the other one u r wrong about things.....jenafer from netherland n wow lol all i have to say is wow go somewhere now....now
Uh.. Can ANYONE translate this pile of shlt into something coherent?
jenafer

United States

#24 Dec 27, 2012
Yea all that shit ppl are talking is crazy now u beer is that all u got to say...
beer

Greensburg, PA

#26 Dec 27, 2012
Probably lives in a trailer receiving food stamps too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Latrobe stinks like 3 hr Smokey and the ba... 4
The Touchdown Club? (Jul '12) 6 hr Patty 30
the pond 9 hr Just Cause 29
Becky Stahl...Remember her? (Jul '12) 10 hr disgusting 75
5WR -- BETTER walking path: Route 982 to 981 al... (May '11) 11 hr Char 34
ati lockout ended 12 hr This guy 27
Poll Should LES be saved by the School Board? 19 hr Alex 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latrobe Mortgages