First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Wildrick

Blairsville, PA

#1 Nov 7, 2009
I got a pizza the other night from Pizza Siena at the Rt 30 Plaza. What a mistake that was, when it was delivered it was stuck to the top of the box, the tall skinny kid that delivered it just made a joke about that when I came back out the door telling him that. He made this comment it's yours now it's already paid for.

There pizza cost more money that most places and then you have to put up with a kid like that. I will never order from them again.
Latrobe Too

Latrobe, PA

#2 Nov 8, 2009
HMM! I order from Sienna frequently, and always have it delivered. I've never had an issue, and really enjoy their food. Hope it was just a one-time mistake!
ken

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Nov 8, 2009
We ate there once... waitress was rude... pizza was crappy. We've never been back.
Saint Vs

Blairsville, PA

#4 Nov 8, 2009
My room mate and I got bad service also. Guess he wasn't happy with the tip we gave him. He was very rude.
Emeril

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Nov 9, 2009
ken wrote:
We ate there once... waitress was rude... pizza was crappy. We've never been back.
Stay out of the dumpster.
Andy

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Nov 9, 2009
Pizza Sienna isn't our first choice either. We have ordered from them twice and was disappointed both times.
Mike

Ligonier, PA

#7 Nov 9, 2009
There are far too many other better places to order pizza in this town. The Pond, Falbo's, Hotel Loyal, Gino's just to name a few. Why bother with mediocre pizza when you don't have to?
Megan

United States

#8 Nov 10, 2009
Who doesn't CALL the pizza place if something like that happens, and TELL them what happened? They would have replaced your pizza for free and been able to pin point who the rude delivery driver was so that he could be straightened out so situations like this do not occur. Sorry, but I don't even believe that happened, because really, why wouldn't you call?
Sms17

Irwin, PA

#9 Nov 10, 2009
i actually like that there is something different in latrobe. Im tired of the same thing everywhere. I only order from pizza siena and everytime everything was great.
Sms17

Irwin, PA

#10 Nov 10, 2009
I actually like that there is something different in latrobe. I am tired of the same old pizza in latrobe. I always order from pizza siena and everytime everthing has been great.
Duh

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Nov 10, 2009
Last two posts work there.
Wildrick

Blairsville, PA

#12 Nov 10, 2009
Megan wrote:
Who doesn't CALL the pizza place if something like that happens, and TELL them what happened? They would have replaced your pizza for free and been able to pin point who the rude delivery driver was so that he could be straightened out so situations like this do not occur. Sorry, but I don't even believe that happened, because really, why wouldn't you call?
The delivery drivers was name was Jason and I did call and he driver answered the phone. End of story is I now buy at Geno's.
Good food Fran

Elrama, PA

#13 Nov 10, 2009
I order from p s all the time and never had a problem with the food or the service. Food is great and the delivery is quick ,the delivery people are the best as are the shop workers.A 50 cent tip isn't much of a reason to jump up and cheer,St. V
Ruby

Irwin, PA

#14 Nov 11, 2009
the person you are complaining about has not worked there is over 3 monthes. if you have any other complaints call the store and i am positive they wll fix it.
Jim Holson

Woodland Hills, CA

#15 Nov 12, 2009
Mike wrote:
There are far too many other better places to order pizza in this town. The Pond, Falbo's, Hotel Loyal, Gino's just to name a few. Why bother with mediocre pizza when you don't have to?
Hotel Loyal...great pie!
Lawson Hgts Family

Seward, PA

#16 Nov 14, 2009
if you want a good pizza, Pizza Siena is the last place you want to order from. They have the highest prices around and you don't get a decent pizza.

Oh and don't get me started about how bad the dilvery service is. I live just a few blocks away and they aren't even happy with a 2 buck tip. I will never order from them again.
anti union thug

Latrobe, PA

#17 Nov 15, 2009
Lawson Hgts Family wrote:
if you want a good pizza, Pizza Siena is the last place you want to order from. They have the highest prices around and you don't get a decent pizza.
Oh and don't get me started about how bad the dilvery service is. I live just a few blocks away and they aren't even happy with a 2 buck tip. I will never order from them again.
How exactly do you "know," they were not happy with the tip you gave them? This I have to know.
chuck cheese

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Nov 15, 2009
anti union thug wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly do you "know," they were not happy with the tip you gave them? This I have to know.
Don't tell!!The snitch works for the irs.
Lawson Hgts Family

Mentcle, PA

#19 Nov 15, 2009
anti union thug wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he said so.
Hmm

Hostetter, PA

#20 Nov 15, 2009
Lawson Hgts Family wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually he said so.
Actually, I would be upset with a $2 tip too. They are using their personal vehicle, and fuel to deliver right to your front door. I don't see it as much different than a waitress delivering food to your table in a restaurant. Only these people have to pack your food up, carry to their car, and drive it to you...in the rain, snow, sleet, freezing weather. I never tip less than $5, no matter how close I live. Your proximity to the place, I am sure, doesn't make it any easier. They may have another order going the opposite direction. And they may take yours first, to make sure your food is hot and on time, rather than make you wait for other delivery and you only tip $2? I hope you check for spit or pubic hair in your food if you tip like that. I know I would be.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bulletin Easter Egg 2 hr Papa Smurf 1
Whitney driver charged in fatal DUI (Jul '12) 2 hr Hmmm 363
the guy who posts under SAM 16 hr Fred 7
kennametal Sun live free or die ... 4
cowsrd Sun live free or die ... 3
od Mar 28 sam the slow latr... 12
Poll Latrobe Mayor Tom Marflak How would you rate him (Feb '08) Mar 28 Tara 424
Latrobe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web