Anyone been to the Simply Pink place?...
Grow up

Irwin, PA

#25 May 15, 2012
First of all every time their is a new business in the area everyone feels the need to trash it. Seriously GROW UP!!!! I am a hairstylist in Latrobe and I see NOTHING wrong with this business... I wish it was around when I was little!!! Their are to many people with way to much time on thier hands. Not every place is going to suit everyone.If you don't like it go somewhere else.You dont have to be a child and get on here and tell us why you dont like it.. Guess what NOBODY CARES HOW YOU FEEL!!!! I hope you people stop the bashing and leave Latrobe business's alone! I know both owners personally and they are great people and dont deserve this!
Seriously

Latrobe, PA

#26 May 15, 2012
They do not cut hair there or do manicures. It's just up dos and painted nails on little girls as a party perk. They are not taking business away from any salons.It's just a part of the dress up. I've heard several people say wonderful things about their experience there. And the original commenter who started this whole thing isn't even from the area! Bozeman Montana? Come on!
nice try

Buffalo, NY

#27 May 15, 2012
I'm pretty sure the last time I checked, Bozeman, Montana is no where near latrobe, Pa. Before you "anonymously" post, you should probably be aware that it does indicate where the post originates from. Instead of bashing a business that is obviously no where near you or affects you, you should concentrate on more important things. Bash a Bozeman business, not one that is thousands of miles away and that you obviously know nothing about, heard about, or have ever visited. Grow up asshole.
mad mama wrote:
Has anyone had a good experience at this place? Everything I hear is bad. Rude owners, high prices, unhappy parents. Looked at the website..."Glam Diva" party for children? What are we teaching our kids???
Um, we don't live in Hollywood.
glam diva pittsburgh pa

Pittsburgh, PA

#28 May 15, 2012
To mad mama...don't you have anything better to do than try to ruin someone elses livelihood?? If you are indeed from Bozeman,MT, you should be ashamed of yourself...If someone from the area decided to use this address knowing full well what the connection is...you are one jealous, evil person who will stop at nothing to destroy someone else. What kind of person deliberately goes after someone's jugular?? When will it stop?? You have too much evil and hate inside you to let someone else make a living...wasn't it bad enough to cause so much hurt that many others were affected by your actions?? Time to grow up and be an adult and keep your nose out of everyone else's life. Remember..you will have a final judgement and then when you are burning in hell, you'll have plenty of time to contemplate on your evil ways. Simply Pink will flourish despite your jealousy and continue to make a lot of little girls happy. The owners are wonderful people who really care about their business and making people happy. Maybe you need a dose of happiness in your life, but evil people never find happiness!!!
Pink Panther

Assumption, IL

#29 May 16, 2012
SIMPLY PINK as it says in the header is SIMPLY THAT STUPID.

Stay the hell at home and play dress-up like the rest of us did. Simply BS will be an emply building in a short while.

y'all gotts mo money than brains girls!!!!!!!!!!
Princess

Latrobe, PA

#30 May 16, 2012
Pink Panther wrote:
SIMPLY PINK as it says in the header is SIMPLY THAT STUPID.
Stay the hell at home and play dress-up like the rest of us did. Simply BS will be an emply building in a short while.
y'all gotts mo money than brains girls!!!!!!!!!!
Doubtful! Great place! Will just continue to grow and flourish! I'm sorry you didn't get the chance to experience a place like this growing up...unfortunate for you! Don't knock a place unless you have actually ever been there. Then we may care what you think...then again, probably not!
girlie

Pittsburgh, PA

#31 May 16, 2012
My friend had her daughter's birthday party there recently and they were very happy with the experience.

You people complaining and being nasty are EXACTLY what's wrong with this hell-hole town.
DAHS Alum

United States

#32 May 19, 2012
complaining over things that don't even affect you...you are disgusting. Then when anyone actually raises a valid point, you don't have any answers, of course. Ever heard of libel? Get a clue.
Andrea

Latrobe, PA

#33 Feb 26, 2013
mad mama wrote:
Has anyone had a good experience at this place? Everything I hear is bad. Rude owners, high prices, unhappy parents. Looked at the website..."Glam Diva" party for children? What are we teaching our kids???
Um, we don't live in Hollywood.
To bad this person is harboring a personal grudge, never been to the place and in fact lives in Montana. They are trying to ruin a wonderful business run by dedicated women.
Get over your nasty self and stay in Montana!
Harley

Latrobe, PA

#34 Feb 27, 2013
Where is this place ?
cosanostra

United States

#35 Feb 27, 2013
Perhaps they need a little protection.
Andrea

Latrobe, PA

#36 Mar 11, 2013
They are relocating back to Latrobe area and will now be on 981. The new place will be a fantasy dream for little girls. The owners have worked very hard to create a space every little girl will love. I hear they will be opening at the new location April 2nd. Check it out, then comment. If you have no children, never been there or met the girls you know nothing and should keep quiet!
losty

Pittsburgh, PA

#37 Mar 11, 2013
support good local business
Sassy

Evans City, PA

#38 Mar 20, 2013
I have been there for a private appt w my daughter to have her hair done. There was nobody there for our appt time on a Saturday. Nobody answered the phone when I called. My daughter was in years!!! We waited for 15 mins past appt time then finally the owners showed up. They were rude and hurried thru the appt. I would not recommend that place to anyone. BAD SERVICE!!!!!!
Simply Simple

Latrobe, PA

#39 Mar 20, 2013
haha, relocating you say? what happening to the booming business and great demand for this crap mentioned before. The previous comment about the shitty service?

Looks like SIMPLY THAT STUPID is winning.
SUMMER

Pittsburgh, PA

#40 Mar 21, 2013
Andrea wrote:
They are relocating back to Latrobe area and will now be on 981. The new place will be a fantasy dream for little girls. The owners have worked very hard to create a space every little girl will love. I hear they will be opening at the new location April 2nd. Check it out, then comment. If you have no children, never been there or met the girls you know nothing and should keep quiet!
Hi - I did see where they were
located in Ligonier. Kind of a tough location on the side
street. I have also heard that it's tough to be acknowledged
by Ligonier if you are an outsider. But anyway - where on
981 will they be and I hope this location works for them.
SUE

Latrobe, PA

#41 Mar 30, 2013
This place was adorable.
Compitition

Latrobe, PA

#43 Jun 13, 2013
I understand times are tough but trashing a competitor with such hate is simply wrong in every sense of the word.
These are loving, hardworking mothers trying to make a living for their children.
The place is amazing as are the owners.
Competition

Latrobe, PA

#44 Jun 13, 2013
You cant even spell competition right. How can your post have any kind of credibility now.
yes

Latrobe, PA

#45 Jun 13, 2013
ive heard good stuff why complain?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
boob job? 1 hr Omg 5
Keep Burning Ban Intact 9 hr realistic derry t... 12
Derry break-ins 9 hr realistic derry t... 6
GL Football 10 hr realistic derry t... 37
murphy got his but kicked 13 hr POD 5
What END speed limit 45 means to you. (Sep '12) 19 hr MarkMark2016 22
News Details Of Public Arnold Palmer Memorial Servic... 19 hr dbutrico 1

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance