#1 Feb 11, 2013
Anyone know where it is going to be?
Domino

Greensburg, PA

#2 Feb 14, 2013
WCCC Student Union

Since: Jan 11

#3 Feb 14, 2013
"Student Union"? Yeah, right. There is going to be _one_ building on this "campus". I understand they'll have some food service facilities in the building for special events, but I'd be surprised if they'll have anything beyond a coffee shop and some vending machines. Keep in mind that this is only a branch campus of a regional community college, where most of the students are older, part-time, and almost all of them will be commuting to school.
WCCC facts

Carlisle, PA

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Jim Moz wrote:
"Student Union"? Yeah, right. There is going to be _one_ building on this "campus". I understand they'll have some food service facilities in the building for special events, but I'd be surprised if they'll have anything beyond a coffee shop and some vending machines. Keep in mind that this is only a branch campus of a regional community college, where most of the students are older, part-time, and almost all of them will be commuting to school.
There will be NO cafeteria in the WCCC building

There will be VENDING machines.

There will be one -- yes one -- small meeting room that could be used for a small catered event.

-----May the L&L Quick Lube Cafe develop and live on!
WCCC facts

Carlisle, PA

#5 Feb 14, 2013
400 students are expected to enroll each semester.

That's 60-students a day entering the big downtown megalopolous of Latrobe.

That means that 60-students a day will spend $5.00/day in downtown Latrobe.

-----Who's gonna grab that $300/day influx into the economy?

The L&L Quick Lube Cafe'

The L&L Quick Lube was set-out to be screwed but then developed the only business that will thrive: pre-paid parking, at higher rates than the city! Coffees too.
Toothless guy

Latrobe, PA

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Just what I wanted to do. Eat a nice meal in a greasy garage! Yummo.
I Know Pie

Latrobe, PA

#7 Feb 20, 2013
Roach Coach like the back alley of Latrobe Steel could make a killing. Just sayin'
Anteater

Palm Springs, CA

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Sounds like the perfect time to go to DAINTY PASTRY for a sweet break after pizza. Oh, no...that's right. Cupcakes are prohibited in Latrobe. Way too "edgy". At least we still HAVE Dainty Pastry. DO NOT GIVE THEM UP...DAINTY PASTRY is Latrobe ICONIC!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Robinson is a sexual predator 20 min Uncle George 5
Paps restaurant and sports bar 3 hr Derry Borough Res 38
Any shops in latrobe/gbg for shoe shine/repair? 9 hr Ranman 3
The district with the highest absenteeism is De... 12 hr getalife 17
Bilik vs. Hammers for district judge Fri taxpayer 11
od Fri fact 26
New building beside Sharkeys (Oct '14) Apr 22 bbb 12
More from around the web

Latrobe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE