Someonethatknows

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

I worked in food service for a large part of my life. Even if Hoagie man has the certs to sell hoagies I would rather stick to band subs or some firehouse subs. You don't know if he is washing his hands, rotating his meats and produce or even how long he stores it. If you want to take a chance to live dangerously on the edge of a diarrhea splatted toilet bowl go ahead. Someonethatknows
wtf

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

bURP wrote:
<quoted text>
you fattie, you taste like cheetos.
you eat more subs than you sell Fattie!
You like my fattie but you can't have it. Why don't you go up to the tracks and step in front of a train, as..ole
Walker

Acme, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2014

Judged:

Someonethatknows wrote:
I worked in food service for a large part of my life. Even if Hoagie man has the certs to sell hoagies I would rather stick to band subs or some firehouse subs. You don't know if he is washing his hands, rotating his meats and produce or even how long he stores it. If you want to take a chance to live dangerously on the edge of a diarrhea splatted toilet bowl go ahead. Someonethatknows
Yea, those fireman always wash their hands. And they never sell them on hot days or hold the one that you happen to buy in the hot sun for an hour.

Youdontknowshit.
Intheknow

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, those fireman always wash their hands. And they never sell them on hot days or hold the one that you happen to buy in the hot sun for an hour.
Youdontknowshit.
Actually I've witnessed some firemen make subs, those boys didn't wash their hands.

It takes 30 seconds of a thoroughly washing of hands to make them safe to handle food, I doubt anyone has the patience or the know how to do that.
go away

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

They wear gloves to make subs, why pick on the firemens subs, what do you do to volunteer for your community?
Intheknow

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

go away wrote:
They wear gloves to make subs, why pick on the firemens subs, what do you do to volunteer for your community?
If you can't handle a little bloody nose perhaps you go go back to bed,

I'm speaking from experience I witnessed it myself.
go away

Canonsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

You look in the mirror when you beat off too, don't ya?
LOL

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2014

Judged:

go away wrote:
You look in the mirror when you beat off too, don't ya?
Typical Barney fife.
Thinking with your tiny fire hat instead of your head, you would enjoy watching people beat off in mirrors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Latrobe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Latrobe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Latrobe News, Events & Info