First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nikki

Pittsburgh, PA

#24 Jul 1, 2012
Dino's crawls around on the floor at night to find wings so they don't have to make any more. They pull them from under the fryers and kitchen line and anywhere else they can find them. I worked there for 3 yrs and saw it happen me times than I can count. EAT UP!

[QUOTE who="I <3 Dino's"]The only good experience I ever have there is when I'm at the bar drinking beer. Every dinner has been a nightmare - bad service and even worse food. The place is owned by some snotty young kid, what do you expect? Go to Dino's.[/QUOTE]
Dan

Canton, OH

#25 Jul 1, 2012
Come on! For real??
LOK

Latrobe, PA

#26 Jul 1, 2012
Point the finger at something else rather than the original subject. Sharky's is bunk will not be back. End Thread.

Since: Apr 12

Burgettstown, PA

#28 Jul 1, 2012
Sharkys sucks it! The staff sucks it. The food is merely adequate. The only good part is the smoking room. No more wing night at Sharky's for me. Suck it Sharky's. Suck it.
Terry

Latrobe, PA

#29 Jul 1, 2012
Sharkys has a really awesome Philly cheese steak pizza. I've always had good service and good food.
David

Canton, OH

#30 Jul 1, 2012
Terry wrote:
Sharkys has a really awesome Philly cheese steak pizza. I've always had good service and good food.
I think their pizza is the worst item on the menu.
Murphy

Jeannette, PA

#31 Jul 2, 2012
Most of the restaurants in the area serves slop, amd tje waitresses could care less if you are there. There is a restaurant in Derry that really don't care how old the food is. I decided to cook at home. At least no one will get sick on the food. Guess the owners of all the local restaurants think the customers have to take their bull, let the owners go out of business due to lack of customers.
Angry Old White Dude

Cantonment, FL

#32 Jul 2, 2012
They suck, and so do all of you.

You bastards.
Jackass

Latrobe, PA

#33 Jul 2, 2012
LOK wrote:
Point the finger at something else rather than the original subject. Sharky's is bunk will not be back. End Thread.
I'm sure they will really miss you!
LOK

Latrobe, PA

#34 Jul 2, 2012
Jackass wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they will really miss you!
No they wont miss me or my money. I am just one guy.
Shirl

Latrobe, PA

#35 Jul 2, 2012
Love Dino's sandwiches & wings. Sweet'n'Hot sauce is sooooo good there! Enjoy Sharkey's pizza, especially the white & the blackened salmon salad. Latrobe is lucky to have both of these restaurants!
David

Elyria, OH

#36 Jul 2, 2012
Shirl wrote:
Love Dino's sandwiches & wings. Sweet'n'Hot sauce is sooooo good there! Enjoy Sharkey's pizza, especially the white & the blackened salmon salad. Latrobe is lucky to have both of these restaurants!
are you serious? Bring back Clearview and elbys!!!!!
Murphy

Annapolis, MD

#37 Jul 2, 2012
David wrote:
<quoted text>
are you serious? Bring back Clearview and elbys!!!!!
I loved Clearview restaurant. Wish they would have relocated their restaurant.
Pixarfreak

Vandergrift, PA

#38 Jul 2, 2012
Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>I loved Clearview restaurant. Wish they would have relocated their restaurant.
Holy shite. Clearview restaurant. What a blast from the past. That damn broasted chicken was the bomb. And homemade mashed potatoes. Crikey. Miss that place.
Elby's had that brownie sundae that I always enjoyed.

Both Sharky's and Dino's have their good and bad. I won't stop patronizing either. I have my favs at both.
David

Elyria, OH

#39 Jul 2, 2012
Pixarfreak wrote:
<quoted text>Holy shite. Clearview restaurant. What a blast from the past. That damn broasted chicken was the bomb. And homemade mashed potatoes. Crikey. Miss that place.
Elby's had that brownie sundae that I always enjoyed.

Both Sharky's and Dino's have their good and bad. I won't stop patronizing either. I have my favs at both.
that elbys dessert was the best!
Shirl

Latrobe, PA

#40 Jul 2, 2012
Yes David, I'm serious! Oh & Sharkey's seasoned fries are delicious! Wedding soup's good too! Have you tried my favs?
formeremployee

Pittsburgh, PA

#41 Jul 4, 2012
Sharkys Discriminates wrote:
How many bartenders have quit because of sexual harassment issues in the past 3 years... bet it is more than two; I know of two personally. Sharky's is reprehensible. Best bartenders in the area; what area are you referring??? The 100 square foot section around Sharky's! An old fashioned cocktail, wow, that is impressive! Really if you want to sound impressive name something unique; not straight out of a mixology book. I can find better bartenders at the old Scrounge than Sharky's. Here is to hoping Sharky's misses the mark this training camp season!
Last years NFL strike had me thrilled, no training camp, no business for Sharky's, yay!!
Tara

Latrobe, PA

#42 Jul 4, 2012
Joe's Henryburgers

Capitol Grille

Ezios

Those were the days !

Since: Apr 12

Burgettstown, PA

#43 Jul 4, 2012
Kelly Anne wrote:
Just heard people were talking smack on Sharkys! If you have ever had a bad experience there it is your own fault. The managers go above and beyond to make sure you have a great experience while you're there. They fix any problem you ever have, and take mistakes off your bill. If you didn't have your issues taken care of you must not have brought them up to one of the managers. Mistakes happen, people aren't perfect, but Sharky's is pretty damn close!
suck it sharkys suck it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latrobe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brewery Contract 42 min HAHA 38
Juneau 3 hr jeff-r 6
Rats 15 hr jeff-r 15
be pro-life Thu Dont care 9
Why does the blue light blink at the hospital p... (Jan '16) Nov 15 Larry 21
Something's wrong (May '08) Nov 15 Juneau 2
Amish roofers (Feb '12) Nov 15 Juneau 11

Latrobe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance