Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Kenton County) in 2010?

Posted in the Latonia Forum

Joe Averdick

Burlington, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2010
Chuck is a great sheriff
betsy ann

Loveland, OH

#2 Oct 19, 2010
chuck needs to retire and enjoy life...
Bill Averdick

Burlington, KY

#3 Oct 19, 2010
Great Sheriff, great man to work for.
Kenton cty resident

Westerville, OH

#4 Oct 20, 2010
This county needs a change and Marc is the one for the job

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 21, 2010
chuck is a good guy, but every now and then we need a shake up in these offices. i like chuck, think he has done a good job, but he is getting old, and needs to retire. we need some new blood

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 25, 2010
I voted for Marc Chapman. Marc is a true leader. He is Acacemy Trained, Sworn Kentucky Law Enforcement Officer. He has over 20 years experience. He is ready to commit the Kenton County Sheriff's Department to duties that they are suppose to be doing at this moment.
He is going to hold the Sheriffs department to KRS Statues in regards to physical fitness. There are alot of those Deputies patrolling Kenton County who if involved in a footchase won't catch the suspect.
Most citizens don't like law enforcement until something bad happens. However lets prevent the bad and get those Deputies who are receiving a paycheck and get them to earn them... VOTE MARC CHAPMAN FOR THE NEXT SHERIFF OF KENTON COUNTY, KENTUCKY

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 25, 2010
Marc is a True leader. Dedicated to Changing Kenton County for the better. Certified, Academy Sworn Law Enforcement Officer. Highly Qualified
George Martin

Louisville, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2010
We need new blood, and Marc Chapman is the guy to move us forward!

Englewood, CO

#9 Dec 10, 2013
Nobody because I think pigs are gay

Covington, KY

#11 May 27, 2015
Robert "Tommy" Collins is going to be the new Kenton County police chie?. Anyone else hear this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Latonia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
California Rolls 13 hr Yoko Ono 1
Mentor Music Thread (Jan '16) Tue Musikologist 3
tacoma pool (Mar '11) Mon Good times 61
Who is all of this for Oct 24 Ranting 5
Clowns Oct 24 Bloomp 6
News Mayor: Councilwoman arrested on assault, drug c... (Mar '16) Oct 23 Power of voting 3
Where are the hookers in Covington? (Mar '11) Oct 23 Cornelius Scudmister 134

Latonia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Latonia Mortgages