created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

California

18,648 votes

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
15,561 - 15,580 of 15,915 Comments Last updated 12 hrs ago

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16979
Feb 10, 2014
 
Mo Growers wrote:
Can't keep up with the demand either.
That's not true, except in Colo. where pot hit $400-$600 an Oz last few weeks, cuz they flat-out, went dry.......I had to toss Grand Daddy purple out the window last year cuz it got too old and couldn't get rid of it, too many growers, pot's almost free-to-worthless here.
Mo Growers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16980
Feb 10, 2014
 
Still can't keep up with the demand either.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16981
Feb 10, 2014
 
Um, yeah We can.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16982
Feb 10, 2014
 
Mo Growers wrote:
Still can't keep up with the demand either.
There's NO demand for weed where I'm at because it's so common, and everyone either grows, or know someone who does.

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16983
Feb 10, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
well.
Yours is an argument that is regularly made. I don't know the benefits of illegal mind rotting pot because I never tried it. Even so, I cannot help but be reminded that CVS yielded to Big Government pressure to quit selling beneficial tobacco products, while at the same time it continues to to hook children and women on "sugar highs" by selling obesity related candy and soft drinks.
It has always been the dream of the zonked out dysfunctional 60s 70s era revolutionary generation and their idiot "love children" *(now in power)* to have Big Government use hard earned tax money to provide them "free" taxpayer funded pot. With the "legalization" of that noxious weed, that day may not be far off.
It is not beyond the realm of imagination to believe that CVS foresees the day when it will be able to make far more profits for its stockholders by selling taxpayer supplied pot that is paid for with tax moneys that are funneled through the various Government "health" schemes than they have ever made from the sale of tobacco products - the price of which is almost entirely Government tax.
Ronald
Ronald

I use pot for my pain in my joints, I don't and won't smoke it. It affects more of my body and very little of my mind. Maybe a little light headed if I use too much. With any herb or drug or whatever, there will be those that abuse it. Regarding CVS, I do agree with you. Do they really think they are helping those that smoke? Will it make any difference and if they are so concerned about our health, yes, why the sugar crap and also why the booze they sell? What will be the next sin for CVS?

Riccardo
Comb

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16985
Feb 10, 2014
 
Teamster Growers Union, 77 sunset strip is ready.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16986
Feb 10, 2014
 
Comb wrote:
Teamster Growers Union, 77 sunset strip is ready.
Great, after You secure a building, lease, wiring, security, hydroponic/soil, lights, water, ferts, time & effort, and wasting 3-4 moths for what $1200-16/lb, You'll end-up giving pot away @$75/Oz, or worse...that breaks down to less than $2/hr pay, if that....yippy-skippy.
Scrwed u Feds

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16987
Feb 10, 2014
 
U.S. District Court judge David C. Bury handed down the sentence, 360 months with credit for time served.

The shootout erupted just north of the Arizona border city of Nogales as Osorio-Arellanes and four other men who are accused of sneaking into the country to rob marijuana smugglers approached Terry and three other agents who were targeting such rip-off crews.

Osorio-Arellanes was wounded in the shootout and was the only person arrested at the scene. Four other alleged rip-off crew members fled to Mexico. Two of the four are now in Mexican custody, while two others remain fugitives.

Osorio-Arellanes maintains he was not the shooter who killed Terry, and prosecutors agree that evidence supports his claim. Still, they say he is liable because he was a voluntary participant in the rip-off crew.

Two rifles bought by a gun-smuggling ring that was being monitored in the Fast and Furious investigation were found at the scene of the firefight, though authorities have declined to say whether the murder weapon in Terry's death was linked to a purchase from the investigation.
angela

Watsonville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16988
Feb 10, 2014
 
Yes vote. . For many reasons.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16989
Feb 10, 2014
 
Scrwed u Feds wrote:
U.S. District Court judge David C. Bury handed down the sentence, 360 months with credit for time served.
The shootout erupted just north of the Arizona border city of Nogales as Osorio-Arellanes and four other men who are accused of sneaking into the country to rob marijuana smugglers approached Terry and three other agents who were targeting such rip-off crews.
Osorio-Arellanes was wounded in the shootout and was the only person arrested at the scene. Four other alleged rip-off crew members fled to Mexico. Two of the four are now in Mexican custody, while two others remain fugitives.
Osorio-Arellanes maintains he was not the shooter who killed Terry, and prosecutors agree that evidence supports his claim. Still, they say he is liable because he was a voluntary participant in the rip-off crew.
Two rifles bought by a gun-smuggling ring that was being monitored in the Fast and Furious investigation were found at the scene of the firefight, though authorities have declined to say whether the murder weapon in Terry's death was linked to a purchase from the investigation.
Smelly Eskimo wanna-bes.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16990
Feb 10, 2014
 
angela wrote:
Yes vote.. For many reasons.
It does leave my breath minty-fresh.
Mints

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16991
Feb 11, 2014
 
Mitt's already to invest, big time in the stuff once it goes legal.
DeMints

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16993
Feb 12, 2014
 
Mitt's already to invest, big time in the stuff once it goes legal. Business is good or haven't you heard?
420 mann

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16994
Feb 12, 2014
 
Leaglize it

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16995
Feb 12, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Its just a matter of time.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16996
Feb 13, 2014
 
smokin treez wrote:
Its just a matter of time.
For what?
Who

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16997
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It smells like elbows in here.
Mable

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16998
Feb 13, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Mable hasn't got her elbows on the table any more.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16999
Feb 13, 2014
 
Who wrote:
It smells like elbows in here.
thought it was either dirty socks, or cilantro.

“With Vitamin "R"!!”

Since: Aug 08

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17000
Feb 13, 2014
 
Mable wrote:
Mable hasn't got her elbows on the table any more.
Shouldn't it be " Mable doesn't have her elbows on the table anymore"..?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Laton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Laton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Laton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Laton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••