• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
7,141 - 7,160 of 7,926 Comments Last updated 22 hrs ago
Burnt toast

Azusa, CA

#7774 Dec 19, 2013
After years of delays, the SEC has just voted to enact a potentially game-changing provision of the Dodd-Frank Act on CEO compensation, and corporate America is fighting like mad to stop it.
Joyce

Houston, TX

#7776 Dec 20, 2013
No way!
Duh

Vallejo, CA

#7778 Dec 20, 2013
Global warming and associated 'green industries' were intended to be the next economic bubble.

Fortunately for us and unfortunately for the Bankers and Powers That Be, New Media shat on their plans...

Maybe the green scam was supposed to be necessary for national security vis-a-vis global trade and America's place in it... Or perhaps to shore up local public retirement programs (which are f***ed due to financial mismangement and over-promising benefits)

Definitely looked like a crony-capitalist way of stealing money from those who earned it...
Burnt toast

Azusa, CA

#7779 Dec 20, 2013
After years of delays, the SEC has just voted to enact a potentially game-changing provision of the Dodd-Frank Act on CEO compensation, and corporate America is running scared of it.
Duh

Vallejo, CA

#7780 Dec 20, 2013
Barney Frank? You mean the guy who had a bid hand in the housing bubble?

You progressives need to find another horse to beat. How about fat people? Or people who disagree with you...

(on another note... San Dimas High School football rules!)
Bnt toast

Azusa, CA

#7781 Dec 20, 2013
After years of delays, the SEC has just voted to enact a potentially game-changing provision of the Dodd-Frank Act on CEO compensation, and corporate America is running scared of it#7780
Obambam

Berkeley, CA

#7782 Dec 24, 2013
I is cold muther! Where dat Gore da hot hore?
GOP fudds

Azusa, CA

#7783 Dec 24, 2013
The GOP fudds will once again suck the happiness and joy from 203 Christmas with a 1.3 million unhappy people learning to hate them evermore.
GOP fudds

Azusa, CA

#7784 Dec 24, 2013
The GOP fudds will once again suck the happiness and joy out of 2013.

Hope they give them a coal dust enema.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#7785 Dec 24, 2013
They promise an ice free arctic but there's snow in Cairo now. Go figure.

Don't buy a pig in a poke; climate change mitigation is a hoax.
Closet full

Azusa, CA

#7786 Dec 24, 2013
The GOP has a closet full of coal Enemas.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#7787 Dec 26, 2013
Fossil fuel drives our economy. We use coal power to charge our batteries.

Please come back to reality, CO2 isn't really your enemy. Productivity and growth are good. We just haven't seen much since you folks made conservation, green and renewable sound attractive.

To me, renewable energy means eating shyt; we've been and don't want more dung in the streets.
Modelers

Azusa, CA

#7788 Dec 26, 2013
How GOP, Republican and Tea Party model doesn't show that?
marshall clark

Bratislava, Slovakia

#7790 Jan 1, 2014
Practically everything you have been told by the mainstream scientific community and the media about the alleged detriments of greenhouse gases, and particularly carbon dioxide, appears to be false, according to new data compiled by NASA's Langley Research Center. As it turns out, all those atmospheric greenhouse gases that Al Gore and all the other global warming hoaxers have long claimed are overheating and destroying our planet are actually cooling it, based on the latest evidence.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/040448_solar_radia...
marshall clark

Bratislava, Slovakia

#7791 Jan 1, 2014
Wise up people and don't act so stupid! leave us alone govenment! everything you do is based on BS!

“NASA’s Langley Research Center has collated data proving that “greenhouse gases” actually block up to 95 percent of harmful solar rays from reaching our planet, thus reducing the heating impact of the sun,” says to this article on principia-scientific.org .

“The data was collected by Sounding of the Atmosphere using Broadband Emission Radiometry,(or SABER). SABER monitors infrared emissions from Earth’s upper atmosphere, in particular from carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitric oxide (NO), two substances thought to be playing a key role in the energy balance of air above our planet’s surface.”

“Carbon dioxide and nitric oxide are natural thermostats,” explains James Russell of Hampton University, SABER’s principal investigator.“When the upper atmosphere (or ‘thermosphere’) heats up, these molecules try as hard as they can to shed that heat back into space.”

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#7792 Jan 1, 2014
Don't hate CO2 and don't vote for politicians that want to mitigate climate change. If you can stop CO2 emissions with new taxes, then climate change isn't a problem.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#7793 Jan 1, 2014
Correction to the above, Climate change isn't a solvable problem if we can fix it by taxing CO2 emissions. Of course, climate change is a problem and it has always been a problem. Evolution has proposed solutions to the problem of climate change, human beings. So far, there are no experimental tests of climate change mitigation or man made global climate change; use the scientific method and ignore marketing by politicians, suppliers and their proponents.

I like truth, real science. Climate change mitigation is hackneyed science fiction.
Gueroues

Azusa, CA

#7794 Jan 1, 2014
Check out the weather channel this morning.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#7795 Jan 3, 2014
Do you see the irony of a global warming research ship getting stuck in unexpected ice and rescue hindered by extremely cold weather?
Gomies

Covina, CA

#7797 Jan 3, 2014
Go for the snow, while it's still there.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
Review: Rockstar Car Audio (Jul '13) 12 hr Abby 4
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr Macko mono 5,000
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Thu marti eton square 4
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Aug 26 matches lighters 15,961
Blind Faith Aug 24 pusherman_ 1
Summer travel brings garden tips from around th... Aug 8 whatisyourneed 1
•••
•••
•••

Laton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Laton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE