Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201810 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Gustavo

Highland, CA

#216342 Sep 14, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love this.
"Millions of people".
Given I doubt the U.S. gay population owns all of these "millions" you yourself have admonished heterosexuals engage in anal sex.
And no your complete loser....it's not just the comparison of one person jumping over a canyon to "millions" of people "doing" anal sex.
It's the parallel of having every f-ing American citizen being able to follow their freedoms and liberties even if they choose to do something that might be considered inherently dangerous by another.
Add to that someone's choice in hobbies, favorite colors, home cooked meals and sexual lives are none of your God damned business unless it involves you looking at child porn for hours on end in which we'll have the local sheriff feed you to the general population of your local prison as a treat.
You're a FREAK. Your gutter wandering mind wanders some wasteland of thinking you can mentally peep in others bedroom windows when in fact you haven't a clue and just by doing so makes many of us wonder if you have a life of your OWN punk.
LOL!!!!
You are taking the words "feedom," and "liberties" out of context. Even those two words have limits and guidelines, you make it sound like a free-for all. Since you want to parallel, I parallel the gay cult to illegal aliens in this nation, you both demand and get, you are both irresponsible groups of society
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216343 Sep 14, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Small percentage???
" A study of 1,268 HIV-negative women (2000) shows that 32 percent reported anal intercourse in past six months."
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about...
And Obama??? WTF does Barack Obama have to do with this???
I didn't even VOTE for the man you complete MORON. Had you pulled your f-ed up head outta your ass and asked you would have found that out if you would have not done the dumbshit thing and assumed...LOL!!!!
And we're back to Suzanne. What the F does 'Suzanne' and 'Evelyn' have to do with this thread????
I'm not kidding...you're one of the few whom I myself am wondering is an alcoholic on these threads. Your mind goes all OVER the place when in here.
Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216344 Sep 14, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the stats prove you wrong, here. Less than half of the gay population engage in anal sex, and nearly half the straight population have tried it.
A report, titled "Sexual Behavior, Sexual Attraction and Sexual Identity in the United States," which reportedly polled thousands of people between the ages of 15 and 44 from 2006 through 2008, found that 44 percent of straight men and 36 percent of straight women admitted to having had anal sex at least once in their lives.
And they can still marry. Go figure!
As far as I know there are no consensual sexual acts that prevent anyone, gay or straight, from obtaining a marriage license - there is no "sex act" exclusion clause in the legal framework for marriage.
Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216346 Sep 14, 2013
Shut up and shovel the f***ing gravel!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216347 Sep 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I find a list of the "full set of freedoms"? Are there half sets of freedoms?
The half set of freedoms are for those watching their figures. Only half the calories.
Yo control

Monrovia, CA

#216348 Sep 14, 2013
Glendora, California is fast becoming a problem child as far as accidents people driving vehicles that are out of compliance and faulty, vehicles run red lights and race on city streets all the time, it's out of control.

The most dangerous USA cities for drivers,
which are the most fender-bending towns, and what that means for car insurance rates.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216349 Sep 14, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love this.
"Millions of people".
Given I doubt the U.S. gay population owns all of these "millions" you yourself have admonished heterosexuals engage in anal sex.
And no your complete loser....it's not just the comparison of one person jumping over a canyon to "millions" of people "doing" anal sex.
It's the parallel of having every f-ing American citizen being able to follow their freedoms and liberties even if they choose to do something that might be considered inherently dangerous by another.
Add to that someone's choice in hobbies, favorite colors, home cooked meals and sexual lives are none of your God damned business unless it involves you looking at child porn for hours on end in which we'll have the local sheriff feed you to the general population of your local prison as a treat.
You're a FREAK. Your gutter wandering mind wanders some wasteland of thinking you can mentally peep in others bedroom windows when in fact you haven't a clue and just by doing so makes many of us wonder if you have a life of your OWN punk.
LOL!!!!
Have you ever noticed just how much the tables have turned?

For years these pious jackasses pointed their fingers at the gay community, claiming that we're perverts and freaks.

Now, they spend HOURS deeply involved in the personal sexual activities of people. They tantalize one another with explicitly describing what goes on in a gay person's bedroom.

We don't do that to them. You never come here and see a gay man or woman talking about their sex lives. We really don't care about their sex lives.

Who are the pervs now?

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#216350 Sep 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Most gay men do anal sex. Most straight men do not.
That's only because their girlfriends don't want to do it. Most straight men are "ass men" and dream of tappin' that ass.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216351 Sep 14, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed just how much the tables have turned?
For years these pious jackasses pointed their fingers at the gay community, claiming that we're perverts and freaks.
Now, they spend HOURS deeply involved in the personal sexual activities of people. They tantalize one another with explicitly describing what goes on in a gay person's bedroom.
We don't do that to them. You never come here and see a gay man or woman talking about their sex lives. We really don't care about their sex lives.
Who are the pervs now?
Calm down fruitloops.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216352 Sep 14, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because their girlfriends don't want to do it. Most straight men are "ass men" and dream of tappin' that ass.
Ad hominem.

Most gay men do anal sex, most straight men do not.
SmackO

Monrovia, CA

#216353 Sep 14, 2013
Smack down on Frankie day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216354 Sep 14, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
That's only because their girlfriends don't want to do it. Most straight men are "ass men" and dream of tappin' that ass.
Weren't you just whining about straights being too concerned about gays sex lives?

See how you are? I do.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216355 Sep 14, 2013
SmackO wrote:
Smack down on Frankie day.
Weak little girly smacks. hypocrite smacks, and ad hominem dopey smacks. Bring 'em on! They amuse me.
SHIELDers

Monrovia, CA

#216360 Sep 14, 2013
The Justice Departmentís commitment to preventing human smuggling, bringing smugglers to justice and assisting victims has never been stronger.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216362 Sep 14, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever noticed just how much the tables have turned?
For years these pious jackasses pointed their fingers at the gay community, claiming that we're perverts and freaks.
Now, they spend HOURS deeply involved in the personal sexual activities of people. They tantalize one another with explicitly describing what goes on in a gay person's bedroom.
We don't do that to them. You never come here and see a gay man or woman talking about their sex lives. We really don't care about their sex lives.
Who are the pervs now?
That's not totally true. Men have always an interest rest in the sex lives of lesbians.....for research purposes only of course.:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216364 Sep 14, 2013
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and most lesbians dine at the Y, and teenage boy's choke thier chickes. What in the hell does that have to do with marriage? Sex is sex moron, you don't have to be married to have with with some one or yourself!
When someone tries to spin it that anal sex is more common among straights than gays, I correct them with the facts. Sure it upsets you but facts are facts and spin is bullsh!t.

Hope that helps.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#216365 Sep 14, 2013
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and most lesbians dine at the Y, and teenage boy's choke thier chickes. What in the hell does that have to do with marriage? Sex is sex moron, you don't have to be married to have with with some one or yourself!
Sex, specifically the sexes, what they do, have sex, colitis, and what can naturally result from that, conception, is the basis for marriage. It's the reason marriage exists as a recognized union.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216366 Sep 14, 2013
Agent SHIELDS wrote:
<quoted text>Considering that would be your gay nephew and you, that has nothing to do with marriage. That is our point. What you decide to do with your nephew does not constitute a marriage.
Get your head out of your butt and learn the English language and stop blowing men and children. You suck.
Excellent post. Concise and to the point.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216367 Sep 14, 2013
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#216372 Sep 14, 2013
Forreal wrote:
<quoted text>Not at all, Frankie, why should you or anyone have anything to say about how people conduct thier sex lives in the privacy of thier own bedrooms? What two people do in the bedroom is of no concern to you. Get it?
Anal sex is not illegal, in any state, that is a fact.
The Straight Man's Guide to Receiving Anal Sex from Your Girlfriend
http://www.vice.com/read/the-straight-mans-gu...
When someone tries to spin it that anal sex is more common among straight men than gay men, I call bullsh!t and have facts to back me up.

Sure you don't like it, the solution is don't lie and I won't call you on it. It's a simple concept really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Apr '12) Sat Musikologist 19
News Letters: Charter application superior (Jan '11) May 21 Yin Simons 13
News Griswold: Advocates petition for pygmy goats in... May 18 Who 3
Review: New Look Threading Salon Apr 30 Christina 1
News Puppy found after being stolen at San Luis Obis... (Jun '14) Jun '14 real dog lover 1
News Suspect arrested after Oxnard man's body found ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Thomas 1
What happens to a life insurance policy if ther... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Laton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]