Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213518 Aug 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE a sickopuppy!!! not only are you gay, but a creepy gay. Incest? go get some mental and medical help!!
You first.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213519 Aug 31, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a troll. And I suspect he is laughing at the way you take him seriously.
At you too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213520 Aug 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
The response I got from that is typical. They compared SSM to the civil rights movement. But they say the right to marriage for polyamorists is not comparable to the civil rights movement. Then they told me I was illogical.

That's why I like these silly jackasses!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213521 Aug 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie's a happy guy, funny too. So in that sense, he is "gay".
I am a very gay gimp! Not the "funny" and angry type gay, the happy type gay.
Awards

Monrovia, CA

#213522 Aug 31, 2013
frankO didn't you receive the "spankO award for 2013?"
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213523 Aug 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but of course, they have to be "idiotic", because SSM is such a secular sacred cow, no other alternative relationship should be considered in the redefinition of marriage discussion. Madone!
Tick considers poly to be idiotic. I state the fact that SSM was considered idiotic not long ago, he says bad people think that.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213524 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My argument is more cogent than yours. I support marriage equality, and you do not.
not hardly. so then you should be supporting SSM as the first step in what you think equality of marriage is..shouldn't you? are you agaisnt your own plan?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213525 Aug 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for you to give even a snippet of rational response instead of gay troll twirling.
Are you really using anal degradation to try to insult a heterosexual? Really?
Yup. That's what Veryverbose is doing.

Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213526 Aug 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
It also has nothing to do with marriage. Men and women, even those with self professed "homosexual" tendencies/attraction/orientat ion have always married under the same laws as everybody else. Marriage is still about men AND women.
<quoted text>
How is THAT not idiotic? So what it's "...a normal part of our species"? So is bisexuality. Are u advocating they be allowed to marry two people if they so choose? Being attracted to more than one person is a normal part of our species, so by that reasoning polygamy should be allowed too, not some silly rainbow cult or mandate that says a relationship,of two men, or women should be called marriage.
It is very simple. Woodtick believes SSM should be allowed, but polygamy is idiotic and should not be allowed. Woodtick is a hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213527 Aug 31, 2013
SameoldStuff wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG
4,000-Year-Old Noodles Found in ChinaJohn Roach
for National Geographic News
October 12, 2005
A 4,000-year-old bowl of noodles unearthed in China is the earliest example ever found of one of the world's most popular foods, scientists reported today. It also suggests an Asian—not Italian—origin for the staple dish.
4,000-Year-Old Noodles Found in China - National Geographic Newsnews.nationalgeographic.com/news/.../1012...
Similar4,000-Year-Old Noodles Found in China. John Roach for National Geographic News. October 12, 2005. A 4,000-year-old bowl of noodles unearthed in China is ...
Take it to the fundie threads. FSM is a nerdy joke that was never funny. The irony escapes you because you are a dope. We are not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213528 Aug 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you include your ridiculous poem the next time you reply? I have no interest in going back and finding it. You've seemed so proud of it, which seems to underline your dubious taste.
If you include it in your response, I will easily rip it to shreds, just like I easily rip most of your responses to shreds.
Finally, heterosexuals engage in anal sex. THAT, Kim, is a FACT. It's not an opinion. It is a fact. So, it's hardly an insult.
"In the End" you're the only one who seems to be fixated on anal sex.
I thought that poem was kind of sweet. I can see why you wouldn't. Must have stung, you're still going on and on bout it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213529 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Francis, but it is a PROVEN idiotic scenario as it has already been proven to not even come into play when SSM is legalized...
history is fun!
Hypocrisy is not fun. You are no better than anyone against SSM. Much worse actually, they are not hypocrites, you are.

What harm would a marriage of three consenting adult men cause you?
Clippers

Monrovia, CA

#213530 Aug 31, 2013
Shameful is an under statement, blithering idiots is more like it, bunch of blue hair babbling fools.

The stutter, they forget, they lie to the ceiling and don't know squat about rules and procedure's of running a city council meeting at all.

Just their appearance at any meeting is demeaning to the words "and justice for all" such a poor example of forward looking.

Watch them get put in their place during a August 27, 2013 city council meeting, but you need to be there since the camera operators are instructed to turn the camera away if any city council members does something stupid, which happens every waking minute of the meeting.

ci.glendora.ca.us/ they have a selection of repeat performance on video log you can view from you computer screen comes with audio too!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213531 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not hardly. so then you should be supporting SSM as the first step in what you think equality of marriage is..shouldn't you? are you agaisnt your own plan?
I support SSM.

Try again fruitloops. I support marriage equality and you do not. Easy! You are a hypocrite.

It's a simple concept really. Perhaps you need a course in logic.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#213532 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a very gay gimp! Not the "funny" and angry type gay, the happy type gay.
The womanizing gay man definition. Ironic that a gay man used to one who was a womanizer, now he's one who rejects women sexually. What's next for this little three letter word. Time will tell.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#213533 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it to the fundie threads. FSM is a nerdy joke that was never funny. The irony escapes you because you are a dope. We are not.
Get 'em paisan! What a chooch!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213534 Aug 31, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#213535 Aug 31, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Francis, but it is a PROVEN idiotic scenario as it has already been proven to not even come into play when SSM is legalized...
history is fun!
Seriously Woody....your hatred of anything even remotely religious betrays your bias. Simply because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't, or can't. The "Sister Wives" lawsuit is still pending. Time to get off the rainbow high horse, and realize, the poly people want some of that "marriage equality" being sold in various states, and to the feds.

Why do u or any other SSM advocate care? The whole push for ssm is about breaking the monogamous conjugal as in husband and wife monopoly on marriage.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#213536 Aug 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I support SSM.
Try again fruitloops. I support marriage equality and you do not. Easy! You are a hypocrite.
It's a simple concept really. Perhaps you need a course in logic.
no, i've already taken them, which is why i can show your argument to be false as i pointed out it was proven false before you stole the idea and repeated it here...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#213537 Aug 31, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously Woody....your hatred of anything even remotely religious betrays your bias. Simply because it hasn't happened yet, doesn't mean it won't, or can't. The "Sister Wives" lawsuit is still pending. Time to get off the rainbow high horse, and realize, the poly people want some of that "marriage equality" being sold in various states, and to the feds.
Why do u or any other SSM advocate care? The whole push for ssm is about breaking the monogamous conjugal as in husband and wife monopoly on marriage.
I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of many states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.

If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?

Credit to: Polygamy in Canada: a case of double standards-

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/beli...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hello Nov 24 Clint 1
mumbai marathans running with bihaaris...! Nov 14 Anil Bahadur 1
Growing Alfalfa Under Subsurface Drip Irrigation Oct 30 CaliforniaAgribus... 5
Updates: Man arrested in Hanford murder (Nov '08) Oct '14 guero from the H 11
Huron Rally to Save Police Department (Mar '10) Oct '14 Vato 22
Officer involved shooting in Dinuba (Sep '10) Oct '14 Devon the dummy 3
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Laton Dating
Find my Match

Laton People Search