Lemoore Police Officer Vehicle Accident

Posted in the Laton Forum

Melvin Painter

Fresno, CA

#1 Jun 4, 2013
Saw on ABC30 tonight where a Lemoore Police officer was involved in an accident. If it happened in an intersection,I have to wonder how this happened when the officer is supposed to be going 2 mph and using caution. He is supposed to be looking out for other traffic if he was traveling on a RED light, and stopping/warning other drivers. I hope the civilian driver looks into this matter. If another police agency is investigating the vehicle accident, you can be sure who they will blame.
Becky

Lemoore, CA

#2 Jun 4, 2013
Melvin Painter wrote:
Saw on ABC30 tonight where a Lemoore Police officer was involved in an accident. If it happened in an intersection,I have to wonder how this happened when the officer is supposed to be going 2 mph and using caution. He is supposed to be looking out for other traffic if he was traveling on a RED light, and stopping/warning other drivers. I hope the civilian driver looks into this matter. If another police agency is investigating the vehicle accident, you can be sure who they will blame.
a friend of mine was in that accident and said the female officer hit her.
Melvin Painter

Fresno, CA

#3 Jun 5, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>a friend of mine was in that accident and said the female officer hit her.
Was the police officer going through a red light? If they were, they were supposed to be traveling at 2 mph, and using caution.
Melvin Painter

Fresno, CA

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Becky wrote:
<quoted text>a friend of mine was in that accident and said the female officer hit her.
I'd like to know more about the incident. Don't let the so-called police accident investigators try to put the blame where it isn't.
Melvin Painter

Fresno, CA

#5 Jun 15, 2013
Becky wrote:
Google Search "V C Section 21056 Effect of Exemption", which states, "Section 21055 does not relieve the driver of a vehicle from the duty to drive with due regard for the safety of all persons using the highway, nor protect him from the consequences of an arbitrary exercise of the privileges granted in that section."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Laton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters: Charter application superior (Jan '11) 12 hr Yin Simons 13
News Griswold: Advocates petition for pygmy goats in... May 18 Who 3
Review: New Look Threading Salon Apr 30 Christina 1
News Puppy found after being stolen at San Luis Obis... (Jun '14) Jun '14 real dog lover 1
News Suspect arrested after Oxnard man's body found ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Thomas 1
What happens to a life insurance policy if ther... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Anonymous 1
My father is terminally ill, can I still purcha... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Laton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]