Sneakatoc

Lynwood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Bud comes from mother nature, planeta earth....don't criticize..stop the madness...
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

Sneakatoc wrote:
Bud comes from mother nature, planeta earth....don't criticize..stop the madness...
even though i am for legal, just because it's from mother nature doesn't mean it's good. There are a large number of plants that can kill you.
i aint got no moneh

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

ricardo fire is liar!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

i aint got no moneh wrote:
ricardo fire is liar!
Then next time you see some mushrooms growing and since they are provided by Mother Nature, just start eating them, good luck.
msjewde

Palo Cedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

it's interesting that you can't have in within the vicinity of a school and yet you'd be able to smoke it at home (with children present) if it's legalized.
Sneakatoc

Mira Loma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Then next time you see some mushrooms growing and since they are provided by Mother Nature, just start eating them, good luck.
See thats the problem. I don't just do anything. I don't do drugs just Weed.........

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>even though i am for legal, just because it's from mother nature doesn't mean it's good. There are a large number of plants that can kill you.
You are right. In fact the difference between natural and artificial is ... artificial. Many plants can kill us, but note that they are all legal. Only plant which price is multiplied when illegal, are illegal. And humans, actually most mammals are used to nature plant, since they exist.
It is just a nonsense to make any plant illegal.

It is a nonsense to make something illegal because it is dangerous. Life is full of dangerous things, in fact life is dangerous.

The real danger of drugs, for the majority, comes only from its illegality, which creates the incentive to target the youth and kids.

Nowhere in the world can we control drugs in prison, so it is a lie to pretend that drugs can be controlled our of prison. Making a drug illegal is ONLY a technic to sell it without quality control, without taxes and with abnormal prices to the kids on the streets and near their school. It is gangster technic.

The ONLY way to protect the kids from drugs consists in making them completely legal, so that we can regulate them properly. Those who pretend the contrary are, willingly or not, the accomplices of the gangsters and mafia.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

Judged:

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. In fact the difference between natural and artificial is ... artificial. Many plants can kill us, but note that they are all legal. Only plant which price is multiplied when illegal, are illegal. And humans, actually most mammals are used to nature plant, since they exist.
It is just a nonsense to make any plant illegal.
It is a nonsense to make something illegal because it is dangerous. Life is full of dangerous things, in fact life is dangerous.
The real danger of drugs, for the majority, comes only from its illegality, which creates the incentive to target the youth and kids.
Nowhere in the world can we control drugs in prison, so it is a lie to pretend that drugs can be controlled our of prison. Making a drug illegal is ONLY a technic to sell it without quality control, without taxes and with abnormal prices to the kids on the streets and near their school. It is gangster technic.
The ONLY way to protect the kids from drugs consists in making them completely legal, so that we can regulate them properly. Those who pretend the contrary are, willingly or not, the accomplices of the gangsters and mafia.
come on. stop with the bullshit.

where you have something that is addictive, you can't control it's use with or without laws.

because those addicted to the drug won't listen to you. even when their life is on the line.

if you allow the free spread of something addictive, the problem will spread. and that can't be allowed.

the solution is to stop people from getting the drug so that they can't get addictive to it.

the perfect case study is amsterdam. they allowed marijuana to get out of control, and now. the abuse of it is getting out of hand. and they are restricting it's use now.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

Radical Long Beach Council permitted lottery winners to open up storefronts where they pushd illegal "medical" pot without the inconvenience of their being exposed to the elements.

Now, it has been revealed that the latest representative of the Thug community to eat the face of an elderly White homeless guy had been smoking mind rotting pot.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/7swlaaz

Source: http://tinyurl.com/bw7bhyn

Ronald
Natalie Dalton

Santaquin, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

This is always one of those hot topics in the healthcare industry. I am not sure what I believe really but it is interesting to listen to conversations about it. I was at my podiatrist office getting plantar fasciitis treatment and several people were having a heated discussion about it. Definitely stayed away from that one.( http://www.pmptx.com/library/1915/PlantarFasc... )

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>come on. stop with the bullshit.
where you have something that is addictive, you can't control it's use with or without laws.
because those addicted to the drug won't listen to you. even when their life is on the line.
if you allow the free spread of something addictive, the problem will spread. and that can't be allowed.
the solution is to stop people from getting the drug so that they can't get addictive to it.
the perfect case study is amsterdam. they allowed marijuana to get out of control, and now. the abuse of it is getting out of hand. and they are restricting it's use now.
I go very often in Amsterdam, I see only a problem with alcohol. Tobacco, when smoked, and alcohol are the most unhealthy and the most addictive drug existing. Marijuana is simply not addictive, but it can be habituating--- but less than TV, note.
There are many addictive products sold in pharmacy. Drugs don't exist. They are just medication made artificially expensive by their illegality. It is just a question of (black) money. Once heroin and marijuana are made legal, they lost their appeal for the youth, who likes to defy laws and authority (it is natural), especially when it is made simple and not dangerous, like with marijuana. The truth is that marijuana is just good for your health, and I have seen this since I observe people using all kind of (legal) drugs. It is just time to cease that mockery of health and reason.
dont

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

if weed is bad why does it help pregnant women with pain?. look at all these recalls on tv for a prescribed drugs,. and their worried about a plant that grows naturally.
Legalize Marijuana_MJane

Bakersfield, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

I Vote Yes!!!
Nothing Is Wrong With Weed..Its Just A Plant That Relaxes u like Pain Killers....Also known as herbs)
Youu All That's Voting "NO" should Try some Lately'....
Sally

Lancaster, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

It's about time!!!
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Legalize Marijuana_MJane wrote:
I Vote Yes!!!
Nothing Is Wrong With Weed..Its Just A Plant That Relaxes u like Pain Killers....Also known as herbs)
Youu All That's Voting "NO" should Try some Lately'....
It is a drug, and like all drugs and alcohol, some people should never use it.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Ronald wrote:
Radical Long Beach Council permitted lottery winners to open up storefronts where they pushd illegal "medical" pot without the inconvenience of their being exposed to the elements.
Now, it has been revealed that the latest representative of the Thug community to eat the face of an elderly White homeless guy had been smoking mind rotting pot.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/7swlaaz
Source: http://tinyurl.com/bw7bhyn
Ronald
But was this homeless pot guy under a Medical Cannibas doctor? I wonder if there are law suits in the future here in California when a medical pot user goes nuts.
Chris O

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

ĦRomney Jokes! LOL
Chris O

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

I say yes on Medical Herb....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

Sally wrote:
It's about time!!!
Yes.

We have to legalize cannabis if only to stop 75 years of total mockery of health and humanity.

No drug has ever been close to the ethical, social, economical, medical ... dangers of prohibition.

Prohibition is ONLY a technic to steal your money, with the side effect of demolishing your health, and the health of the kids.

"Prohibition... goes beyond the bound of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded" -Abraham Lincoln, U.S. President

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lathrop Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lathrop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••